Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> High School Senior Pranks, What should be the punishment?
flora 
Posted: 30-Apr-2009, 11:55 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Tangerine, Florida

female

Yes, it is the end-of-the-school-year and seniors are trying to leave their legacies. Not too far from here seniors lined about 20 portable class room roofs with chairs and a few desks. I believe you can read about it here: http://www.wftv.com/news/19250151/detail.html

The prank caused no damaged and no one was hurt. Granted someone could have been hurt by falling off the roof but it didn't happen.

I question the punishment. Is suspension and not being able to walk for graduation too much?

I think work detail or community service would be better since they seem to have after school time.

Do you agree with the punishment? Do you remember your pranks in school? Want to share?

Flora

--------------------
"Nature always wears the colors of the spirit." -
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.
K. Gibran

In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks.
John Muir

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves."
John Muir
PMEmail Poster               
coastman 
Posted: 05-May-2009, 09:36 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Coastal Georgia

male

I do think community service would be a just punishment for their senior prank. But first, the seniors that put those desk on the roof should place those desk back into the classroom. The lesson that should be taught is that you are accountable for your actions.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]