Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,601 Gold!

Somewhere in between class and innovation - The Perkelt project is actually the brainchild of Stepan Honc, a musician and performer from the Czech Republic.

Stepan has an academic background in music, and he had the chance to master performance, music history, and other focus areas while studying at some of Europe’s most notable music schools and institutions. From him, Perkelt is more than just a music project - it is the realization of a life-long dream. He acts as a composer, arranger, and instrumentalist, along with founding member Paya Lehane, who shares an equally impressive passion for music, as well as a rich academic background. Recently, the project brought a stunning new single to life. With “Air and Fire,” it seems that Perkelt set out to bring a keen sense of spirituality to their music. By that, I don’t necessarily mean that the music itself deals with spiritual or religious topics, but rather that the sound itself is an experience that could be regarded as spiritual, in more than a few ways....

Read the Full Review on Perkelt's new release!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]