Posted on 30-Jun-2007, 12:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Fae Hillfort

female

Rindy,
A friend is a real video nut, he has some kind of a thingy that starts his camera
with motion. He has gotten some amazing video footage.

I'll stick with my cassette recorder. I'm a simple type of gal.

Have you ever watched TAPS on the scifi channel. Their equipment is pretty cool.
I just get tired of them walking into a space, calling out, "Anybody here want to
comunicate with us?" Then they get their answer and jump around, cuss, and
in general carry on like idiots. If you ask for it, DUH!!! eek.gif

--------------------
CHECK MY SITE: BEYOND THE VEIL http://www.gmadventures.com

"I DID NOT, IT WAS THE FAIRY FOLK!"

Scottish by the grace of God

Fairy Day countdown banner

DIOGENES HAS PASSED ME THE LANTERN, STILL LOOKING.....
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Rindy 
Posted on 30-Jun-2007, 01:32 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Thanks for that information. I didn't know they sold something like that. The more I think about I think what I don't see can't hurt me...lol... Yeah, I agree with you they do sound like idots on that show.. I remember when The Blair Witch came out- I thought now thats wierd..tupid...it sure changed the world in a sense.

Slainte smile.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Donajhi 
Posted on 30-Jun-2007, 02:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Fae Hillfort

female

Don't you find it strange how we stand in awe of the little scifi haunted shows?
And our grandsires took the whole other side in stride. In fact the legends and
folk lore I was taught as a child was about there being no such thing as death.
We just crossed to another plain and I remember the old folks talking to the
ones that had crossed over as if they were setting across from them. Things would move, curtains move, door shut and close and etc.
My twin passed when we were three, I talked to Dana as if he was there. Guess I should get back to it, that was a happier time.
We let electronics do our thinking now, how sad.
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted on 04-Oct-2011, 08:30 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,916 Gold!

Thought I would resurrect the ghosts from our past. Seems like a majority of Celtic Radio members agree that Ghosts are real. What do you think?

ghost.gif

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
englishmix 
Posted on 05-Oct-2011, 05:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: My place

I believe in God the Holy Ghost as well as in angelic spirits for better or for worse. However I dinnae believe 'en any invented by book writers, comics and Hollywood in order to make money off of us all. eek.gif
PMEmail Poster                
Patch 
Posted on 06-Oct-2011, 09:03 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

I do not believe in ghosts though I do believe that we are sent signs if we are sensitive enough to pick up on them.

My religion believes in a place between heaven and hell (purgatory) where those died while not in full grace go. We do not believe they are free to return as ghosts.

Slàinte,  

Patch    

PMEmail Poster               
aayers1 
Posted on 06-Oct-2011, 08:39 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacHolly

female

I don't believe in ghosts as commonly accepted; souls that are haunting earth. The Holy Spirit (Holy Ghost), I believe in.

I am not quite sure how to explain the paranormal experiences that people have experienced, but I can't attribute it to a lost soul. I think most of the "ghosts" that people sense have some logical explanation, or psychosomatic influence.
PMEmail Poster               
ryansgirl 
  Posted on 08-Oct-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacVine

Realm: Florida

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #72
61,660 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

I have never seen a ghost but I do believe there are some. After all just about every city has some kind of haunted house or ghost tour. And just about every era or some part of this world has had something unexplainable happen.

Just as I believe there probably is some kind life form as many galaxies there are in the world.

Okay. some might say I watch too much Dr. Who, after all I did start with the classic Dr. Who. While the 3rd was my first, Tom Baker (4) was my favorite. laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster               
jca95002001 
Posted on 01-Dec-2013, 10:22 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacOak

Realm: The hills of southern Ohio

female

Sure do believe in ghosts. I haven't seen one yet, but I did have something growl in my ear one night, and it wasn't a dog.
PMEmail Poster               
Morrigna 
Posted on 18-Dec-2013, 02:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: United States

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #106
49,228 Gold!

I do believe in ghosts, especially due to a place I been to called: Bobby Mackey's Music World.

--------------------
"In fear I hurried this way and that. I had the taste of blood and chocolate in my mouth, the one as hateful as the other."Hermann Hesse, Steppenwolf

PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View my Google plus Profile.
RosebudV 
Posted on 19-Mar-2014, 06:08 AM
Quote Post

Peasant
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacAlder

Realm: Maryland

female

Absolutely I believe!! I have had an encounter with a spirit at a B&B in PA. Awakened to covers being pulled off of me. Thought I was dreaming. Pulled them back up and almost immediately they were pulled off again. I can tell you it really shook me up, until I stopped to realize it wasn't trying to hurt me. Then I was intrigued by the experience. Next morning I went to breakfast and found out from the owner that his sister had the exact same experience in the same room. WOW!! Then I knew for sure it wasn't my imagination. I have always believed that spirits are around and for the most part they are friendly and watching over us in the same way as Angels. Angels however, are totally different beings, not spirits. angel.gif

--------------------
May the good Lord watch between me and thee while we are absent, one from the other
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
CelticRadio 
Posted on 02-Oct-2014, 04:44 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
222,916 Gold!

Got a spine chilling story to share with us, or perhaps your own ghostly experience? Then post your story on Celtic Radio's own Ghost thread. Warning, do not enter while alone - don't say we didn't warn you! Head over to our ongoing poll titled, "Do you believe in Ghosts?" and find out what other members of Celtic Radio think of those things that go bump in the night!

ghost.gif

PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
marti1031 
Posted on 07-Oct-2014, 07:30 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacReed

female

I HAVE seen 2 ghosts...one was that of a little boy who died in a fire...the club that i belonged to was rebuilt after said fire, but the spirit of the little boy still haunts the new building...
AND that of my husband shortly after he died...he came to sleep with me one night....
I also live in a house now which has many spirits living in it.....
PMEmail Poster               
Robert Phoenix 
Posted on 14-Oct-2014, 07:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

I'm currently reading a book called "Deliver Us from Evil' which is true story about a NYC police officer who sidelines as an exorcist assistant. It's a collection of stories describing some of the encounters he has had with the "other side". Although it rasies a couple of red flags for me ( like the mentioning of working with Ed and Lorraine Warren) some of the stuff is pretty interesting. It's just been released as a movie but we all know how well books translate into movies. So if you want some good halloween reading material check it out. You just might learn something new.

--------------------
Unavoidably Detained by the World

"Irishness is not primary a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition on being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it."-Conor Cruise O'Brien

Pour mouth to mouth
PMEmail Poster               
lgreaseman 
Posted on 30-Oct-2014, 03:23 PM
Quote Post

Irishpipedad
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Philadelphia, PA

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #62
188,720 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

I have never seen a ghost or experienced one...however I do believe in the devil and his minions so he may be part of the ghost issues?
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]