Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Remember This When You Fly Commercial Air, Taylor Guitars are not cheap!
MacEoghainn 
Posted: 01-Jan-2010, 03:11 PM
Quote Post

Fear-leanmhainn an Ŕgh
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Cape Coral, Florida, USA, Planet Earth

male

Sometimes you can get the attention of a large corporation with a well written song and video.

--------------------
MacE
AKA
Steve Ewing

I know that my Redeemer lives, and that in the end he will stand upon the earth. Job 19:25

"Non sibi sed patriae!"

Reviresco (I grow strong again)
Clan MacEwen motto

Audaciter (Audacity)
My Ewing Family Motto
(descendants of Baron William Ewing of Glasgow, born about 1630)

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln

"Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum." from "Epitoma Rei Militaris," by Vegetius

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.
Patch 
Posted: 01-Jan-2010, 03:53 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

They lost my luggage on a flight to Denver in 1969 and I can not sing. After about a year I got a check for what they thought my items were worth.

I was flying on various airlines but I think the culprit was Delta Air.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
MacEoghainn 
Posted: 01-Jan-2010, 04:02 PM
Quote Post

Fear-leanmhainn an Ŕgh
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Cape Coral, Florida, USA, Planet Earth

male

Air Sunshine/Air Florida lost my Seabag when I flew home from Key West via Miami in the late 70s. It appeared on the next flight. I was very happy since I had a number of uncashed paychecks hidden in it (saved up from the Med Cruise I had just returned from. The next cruise I had most of my pay allocated to my bank account so I wouldn't have so much money lying around).
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.
Blackdog 
  Posted: 05-Jan-2010, 06:34 PM
Quote Post

Clan Member

ZodiacWillow

male

This problem isn't just confined to the states. I used to travel extensively with a music group in Canada. Upon arrival to a gig once our guitarist opened up his case, (which was a double hardshell), to find his guitar neck completly snapped. Yet there was no serious exterior damage to the case which would have signalled any kind of damaging blow. We could only conclude that someone in baggage handling had removed it from the case, somehow damaged it, then placed it back in.
A mystery to this day, and virtually no compensation from the airline. sad.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 06-Jan-2010, 08:31 AM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

I never mentioned this before but on my return trip from Scotland in Oct. 07 as we approached for landing the Captain's voice announce the usual "Ladies & Gentlemen we will be landing soon at p a u s e ( quiet voice in the cockpit background saying Hamilton) oh yes Hamilton we hope you had a pleasant flight and thank you for flying blah blah blah. The pilot either didn't know or he forgot where he was flying too. I looked out the lesft side of the plane and all I saw was the black water of Lake Ontario. I remember thinking I hope he remembers that Hamilton airport is on the top of the escarpment not at the bottom. Anyway we landed safely and I must admit I was real happy to be out of that flying sardine can.

Camac.

Patch 
Posted: 06-Jan-2010, 11:20 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

I was flying a commuter airline to Montpelier VT. out of Boston. They could not close the door, which also served as boarding steps, from the inside so some one came out to help slam it from the outside. when the pilot revved the engines, the door dropped open again. When they closed it again it stuck but it was a rough flight and people got sick. One lady cried all the way to VT.

Slàinte,    

Patch    
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]