Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Cherish The Ladies, Coming to my city!
ballydun 
Posted: 17-Apr-2006, 10:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Albuquerque, New Mexico

female

I found out today that Cherish The Ladies will be playing at our Zoo music concert series this Summer! I can't wait to see them! I have seen Gaelic Storm, Cathie Ryan, Seamus Kennedy and others there but I think this may top them all!!!

I'm so excited! walkman.gif clap.gif

--------------------
[color=red]"I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision." Maya Angelou

PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 18-Apr-2006, 07:11 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

QUOTE (ballydun @ 17-Apr-2006, 09:25 PM)
I found out today that Cherish The Ladies will be playing at our Zoo music concert series this Summer! I can't wait to see them! I have seen Gaelic Storm, Cathie Ryan, Seamus Kennedy and others there but I think this may top them all!!!

I'm so excited! walkman.gif clap.gif

That is cool news, Barb! What is the date? We have a really busy summer, but it would be neat to see Cherish!

BTW, how did you like the Solas concert? We really enjoyed them in Flagstaff!

Have a great day!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
ballydun 
Posted: 18-Apr-2006, 09:56 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Albuquerque, New Mexico

female

I didn't make it to Solas after all crybaby.gif My 8 year old got in trouble at school and was grounded...thus I was grounded too. Maybe next time.

Cherish The Ladies is on June 30 at the Zoo. Have you seen Seamus Kennedy? He'll be there on the 28 of July. He's so funny!! Can't make that one due to hubby's H.S. reunion. Man, sometimes things just don't work out do they??

Take care!
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 18-Apr-2006, 10:29 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

I've never seen Seamus Kennedy, but this may be the ideal time to check him out. Thanks for the information on Cherish. We're going to try and make that concert for sure!

Hey, I'll be passing through Albuquerque on the 4th of May and then coming back again on the 6th. I'll stop by the store an say hello (and probably spend some money tongue.gif ).

Take care and have a great day!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Senara 
Posted: 18-Apr-2006, 12:46 PM
Quote Post

Musican/Ruler of the Dells/Warrior
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Caer Portshire, Mist Hollow

female

That's so awesome that you get a chance to see CTL...I know I enjoyed the show in February when they were up here in Wisconsin. Granted it was a concert hall so the rest of the crowd was stuffy but sounds like it being at the Zoo might allow a little bit more "festive" atmosphere. They will likely play the majority of their concert from the new album...at least that's what I heard back in February. Hope nothing else pops up that you'll miss seeing the ladies.

--------------------
Senara-ism : Life is like a theatrical production only you get to be actor, director, and audience all at once. So break a leg, sit back and enjoy the show!

"When the waves are high and the light is dying, raise a glass and think of me..." -Gaelic Storm

Cha chòir dòrn a thoirt an aghaidh pòig.
A kiss ought not to be met with a fist.

Thig crioch air an saoghal, ach mairidh gaol is ceòl.
The world will pass away, but love and music last forever.

"I am a crazy, rabid squirrel! I want my cookies!" Hammy-Over the Hedge
PMEmail Poster               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]