Posted: 22-Nov-2009, 04:47 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Huntington Beach, California

female

Hello,

As you may or may not be aware there is a huge amount of flooding happening in the UK and Cork, Ireland; this is where Skully of Irish Makeover resides; while we are wishing him well and sincerely hope to hear from him soon we would like everyone to join in with us in a Candle-light vigil to show him and the people of Ireland that we are thinking about them and sending our well wishes; we've done this by changing our profile pics to a candle of choice.

Please join in to show our support to the wonderful people of the UK and Ireland.

Thank You and Slainte,
darlene

user posted image

I Just Wanted to Take a Moment to Say that My Heart goes Out to the People of Cork and All of Ireland for Your Safety and Well Being during the Floods and Sincerely Hope that Everyone finds a Safe Haven Through this Time. I am Positive that Your Country and the People of Ireland will Push Forward, as In the Past, and Be Stronger and Even more Beautiful then You Already Are !
big hugs, darlene
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
mcnberry 
Posted: 22-Nov-2009, 06:27 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Portland, Oregon

female

We just got word from a good friend in Cork! Skully and his loved ones are sound and safe! He might be without Internet for a while though. Lets all hope that the rain ends very soon! Right now Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland are still experiencing Gales and heavy rain.
IrishBeachLassie 
Posted: 22-Nov-2009, 04:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacVine

Realm: Huntington Beach, California

female

Photobucket

DO I believe in Guardian Angels, Absolutely ~ I am so glad to hear that Skully is fine and busy with clean up~I am sure he is running on pure coffee and is exhausted~but am sure we are all reliefed to hear he is OK !

slainte,
darlene

CelticRadio 
Posted: 24-Nov-2009, 07:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
241,464 Gold!

Glad to here Skully is ok. What a terrible situation. I heard there were 50,000 people without water in one town. This flooding is on a scale unimaginable. Hopefully the U.K. will help these people quicker than the U.S. helped Katrina victoms.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]