Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Alder

Birthday: 29-Mar-1982
Total Posts: 828
Realm: Ohio.

Reading, fantasy, music (celtic especially), tv/film stuff, writing scripts, my husband, my baby girls :)

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries
Pages: (15) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Add Entry   

Woo hoo!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Dec 21st, 2004 3:21 PM
It's been a week. I've passed all my classes. I'm just waiting for my diploma to be mailed to me. Woo hoo! I've been to a couple of job interviews but I won't hear too much until after the holidays since everything is so freakin' hectic. Anyway, I went to this one intervies for data processing and boy oh boy! It took TWO HOURS!!! I took a typing test which I did twice as fast as they required (which is a good thing) and then I filled out a ton of paper work. Afterwards she's like, "I'll get back to you in about a month" Boy that was a long day. I've applied to all sorts of jobs and sent my resume out to about a hundred places. So all I can do now is wait. (Theme song to jeopardy going through my head right now). Anyway, I'm going home on Wednesday so I'll see ya'll later!

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

One more day!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Dec 15th, 2004 11:57 AM
I will be officially unemployed in one day! Today is my last day. Uh oh!!!! I'm sceered. I have a job interview tomarrow. cross you fingers! Hope it goes well. I'm hungry. Oooo, I just remeber I brought a sandwhich with me! Yesssss!

Da da da...
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Dec 14th, 2004 1:14 PM
Drum roll please! I am officially done with school FOREVER!!!! I had my last final on Monday. Weeeeee.... In two days I will be officially unemployed...Boooo... I have that job interview in two days though! Hopefully something will work out! Anyway, I stayed in the editing lab until 2 in the morning yesterday. The lab is closed for the semester and yesterday was the last day I could get into the lab. I was working on my family's christmas present. The younger kids put on a play of the two towers and gwen recorded it. So I took the tape and I edited and put the original movie and the play together into a 20 minute movie. Haha! It is the most hilarious thing. The original cast were the audio. You couldn't hear my brothers and sisters talk cause our laughing totally drowned them out. It's a good present the kids will like it a lot.

I don't know as of yet when or if I am going home for Christmas. I just don't know. I may not have the money to go home. I want to go home for a couple of days, I hope it works out. I have to mail a whole bunch of resumes out and see if I can get a job...Blech!

Anyway, not much else is going on so that's about it. newyear.gif

Joy!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Dec 13th, 2004 12:14 PM
Three days and i'm done!!! woo hoo!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!! yaya! I graduate in three days! My last final is today and I have to work through Wednesday! I have a job interview on Thursday. It's for data entry probessing. Sounds lame but it's a job so I'm not going to complain! I have the worst headache ever right now. I need to go to sleep but I can't cause I'm at work. haha! I just did a survey and boy did it take a long time! Anyway, this week I'll find out how I did on my thesis. I will eventually mail the song I did to Macfive so that he can put it on the radio. It would be awesome if you guys could hear it, I would love to put the video on the internet so that you guys could see the finished project, but I don't know where or how I would do that. I can't afford to pay for anything right now. Hmmm...

Comments: 1 View/Add Comments

Humph...
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Dec 7th, 2004 3:15 PM
So. So. So. There have been so many things happening this last week. So yes, Jackie is a wicked wicked girl. She will do anything to get her way or to hurt people whom she assumes has hurt her. How dare she treat my best friend the was she has been! In all honesty, Jackie has accused Kara of stealing. And guess what? Jackie can't keep her big mouth shut so now everyone knows that Kara is stealing and so on and so forth. She is probably going to be disciplined by stumpf because guess what evil jackie can' keep her fat mouth shut! So in all honesty Jackie accuses Kara of stealing and breaking her stuff because Kara was the las person in the room over thanksgiving break. Well to be fair Jackie should be accusing Antoinette because Antoinette was the last person in the room since she came back from break early. Nothing has been stolen in the first place. Jackie, Kara, and Antoiette's room is such a mess as it is Jackie most likely misplaced whatever it was. Jackie of all people has no place to accuse ANYONE of stealing especially since she is the one with the true reputation of stealing. That is a whole nother story I can go into as well. Of couse everyone believes Jackie and so now Kara's clean name is has been destroyed and everyone in household is talking about it. That girl is the most coniving, schemeing, twisted person I have ever known. You know what makes it so bad? She is the fricken' coordinator!!! She is in charge of a household and it's religious functions. She is supposed to set the example for everyone else in the household. If Kara didn't tell me not to get invovled in this situation Jackie would not be able to recognize herself in the mirror! So keep it in mind, you screw my friends I screw you. You have no idea how bad I want to beat her ass. But I won't because Kara made me promise not too. Oooooo....How can one person be so disgustingly evil???? Who does that? Who calls themselves a good Catholic and do such horrible things to someone who hasn't hurt her in anyway. If Kara was mean to Jackie ever it was because of Jackie. This all goes back to the other horrible trickery that Jackie did to Kara and two other friends of mine while they were in Austria. Grrrr...

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

There's a dear little plant that grows in our Isle
Twas St . Patrick himself, sure, that set it;
And the sun of his labour with pleasure did smile,
And with dew from his eye often wet it.
It grows through the bog, through the brake, through the
Mireland, and they call it the dear little shamrock of Ireland.

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!