Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
238,314 Gold!

Can't slip anything past you Dave! lol - Yes, still working on the commands and help. Should be done in short order since I have most of this information printed out.

Yeah, it can accept sounds. It needs them in a certain format called au in 8 bit....I will look up the documentation. If you have a few that you want included, just email them to me when you get a chance.

Not sure if you noticed, but you can engage in private chat, as well as ignore users, colors, etc.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
scottish2 
  Posted: 18-Nov-2001, 04:58 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Well just for the record I know both Paul and I are on the East Cost of the US, GMT = 5 hours, So Eastern Standard Time for us both.  :)
PMEmail Poster               
aklassie 
Posted: 20-Nov-2001, 10:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: Texas

female

Paul, I can't waite till the chat room is up and running. I don't normaly do chat rooms, put can't waite for this one.
It feels right.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
scottish2 
  Posted: 04-Dec-2001, 09:27 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Heck at the rate we're growing we might hit 100 by Christmas give us 2 presents for Christmas.  (xmas)  (xmas)
PMEmail Poster               
aklassie 
Posted: 10-Dec-2001, 02:30 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

female

(t) Back at ya!!  Any time is good for me also.  Except remeber I'm 4 hours behind you on the east coast.  We can work it out though. :p

--------------------
"They That Wait Upon The LORD,
Shall Renew Their Strength,
They Shall Mount Up With Wings
As Eagels,
They Shall Run,
And Not Be Werry;
They Shall Walk,
And Not Faint." ISAIAH 40:31
scottish2 
Posted: 15-Dec-2001, 08:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Good hope to see you there. Hopefully I'll be able to crawl my way out of bed in the morning am so stuffed after Dinner. Had a fun time.
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
  Posted: 27-Dec-2001, 06:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

While it would have been nice to have more in the chat if anything was sort of good just AK and myself as her Daughter was having some troubles getting signed up so it gave us time to work out the bugs and get her all signed up so make sure to welcome Akferret.  :)
PMEmail Poster               
aklassie 
Posted: 30-Dec-2001, 09:40 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

female

(cry) Sorry I missed everyone on chat this evening.  Hubby had lot of work to do on line so couldn't make it.  Don't know if I'll make it tomorrow.  Don't get off from work till 4:30.  If not Happy New Year to everyone.  (m)
kylassie 
Posted: 18-Nov-2001, 09:51 PM
Quote Post

1st Queen of Scotland

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Kentucky

:)  So now all we need to do is pick a day and a time. I am not committed to any particular day or time. We can chat morning, midday or evening, just so long as we pick a time and a date that is suitable to the other members of this board. How about Thursday evenings from 6 - 7:30 pm Central time? That would be 7 - 8:30 to folks in Eastern time zone. This is just a proposal, and we can set it up differently if this will not work for y'all. I know that we should TRY to arrange it around everyone's work schedules, etc.

--------------------
Slainte,

Janet

aka Kentucky Lassie

aka Janet, Queen of Scots :p
PMEmail Poster               
kylassie 
Posted: 19-Nov-2001, 10:42 AM
Quote Post

1st Queen of Scotland

ZodiacBirch

Yes, that is the link I was referring to, the one here on the Scottish Thistle. I am okay with weekend times too. Just tell me when and I will be there with bells on! Last night I was chatting with three friends at once, which can be very confusing!!!!! I like chatrooms for the reason that it is more simple to keep up with the conversation. I will hope that we can keep the correspondence *G* rated or perhaps *PG* rated, because my children are often here in the evening reading the screen over my shoulder. :)
PMEmail Poster               
kylassie 
Posted: 22-Nov-2001, 07:27 AM
Quote Post

1st Queen of Scotland

ZodiacBirch

Did any else besides me watch The Mark Twain Award given to Whoopi Goldberg on PBS last night? Robin Williams appeared on stage wearing a Black Jacket and Tie, a Kilt, and a Gas Mask! His routine was hysterical - I laughed so hard my sides hurt! :D  Anyways, he was doing a Scottish accent, and what started as "Aye" quickly deteriorated to "Argh!" and Billy Crystal accused him of becoming a Pirate! :D  If you did not see this program, then you really missed a great show!!!!!!:D
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted: 20-Nov-2001, 06:12 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Also just a note as I noticed a concern about the language. With my chatroom you can ignore users. just highlight the user and check the ignore box on the screen and no more foul language. Just in case we get a bad guy/gal in there. Unfortunately I have no banning control with this chatroom but ignore will do what is needed. Once enough people stop talking to them they'll leave on their own. Just so you know there are options just in case. But I think for the most part will just be folks from here so should be a great FUN chat!!!  :D
PMEmail Poster               
aklassie 
Posted: 04-Dec-2001, 09:14 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

female

It's wonderful how everything is coming together.  Chat room before Chirstmas would make a nice Christmas present.(xmas)
Just look how our membership is growing.  We just might make the 100 mark by Jan 2002 (y)  (y)
aklassie 
Posted: 09-Dec-2001, 01:14 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHawthorn

female

Now that the chat room is in the test mode, we need to set up a time and day we can all be on line at the same time and do some chatting.  I for one am looking forward to meeting everyone :)
scottish2 
Posted: 14-Dec-2001, 03:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Sunday should be fine for me at 7PM Saturday we got invited out to dinner by some friends and we meet at 7 so...but Sunday should be fine for me around 7.  

PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]