Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Please Read First Post Then Vote

If presidential elections were held today would you vote to reelect Bush? USA Please use first 5 choices, Interational Users please use last 5 choices interested to see where both categories stand.
Yes Can we amend the Constitution to allow him to serve forever? user posted image [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Yes [ 5 ]  [31.25%]
Unsure, Maybe? user posted image [ 1 ]  [6.25%]
No [ 2 ]  [12.50%]
No Not in a million years!!! user posted image [ 4 ]  [25.00%]
Yes Can we amend the Constitution to allow him to serve forever? user posted image [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Yes [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Unsure, Maybe? user posted image [ 1 ]  [6.25%]
No [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
No Not in a million years!!! user posted image [ 3 ]  [18.75%]
Total Votes: 16
Guests cannot vote 
scottish2 
Posted on 24-Sep-2003, 04:52 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

I have set this poll up and I hope you read this and understand. There is 2 sections the top is for US Citizens. The bottom is for international guests as I would like you to feel free to vote as well but want to see where this stands in the US as well so if you can if you are US Citizen use the top 5 choices and if foreigner use the last 5 choices please and Thank You!

Question is if elections were held today would you be for or against Bush? unsure.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Aon_Daonna 
Posted on 24-Sep-2003, 06:26 AM
Quote Post

The Wolf Lady

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female

I guess my vote is clear biggrin.gif

But I think I would never vote for any of the big candidates because I am (thank goodness) no american citizen and that whole "world police" thing just royally pisses me off... censored.gif furious.gif

--------------------
Moderator: The Playground (RPG)

Carpe Jugulum
Carved with a twisted smile
An epitaph for sorrow
Sethian - Epitaph

If anybody wants a costum signature, pm me!
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted on 24-Sep-2003, 08:38 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

If you note it's most always the rich guy who becomes president. Either that or former political connections IE Vice President, Congress, State Government in some way.

And I would never vote for a career politician all they care about is milking their fellow citizens for more money through outragious taxation!!! censored.gif censored.gif censored.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Aon_Daonna 
Posted on 26-Sep-2003, 05:50 AM
Quote Post

The Wolf Lady

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female

I could ranting.gif about that problem for hours..
and if the wee pplguy becomes president, he's getting corrupted very very fast...

Ach... fyou.gif
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted on 26-Sep-2003, 06:19 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

I know our state elected a new how member not to long ago and first time I wrote him got some BS reply from him all nice and flowery like yet smelled of something else pooh.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Richard Bercot 
Posted on 12-Oct-2003, 12:32 AM
Quote Post

House of Hardy
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacAsh

male

If I had to make a choice today, I would vote for President Bush.

I had been a Democrat for 29 years and the Democratic Party was different back then. I personally have lost any faith I had in them.

--------------------
May your days be filled with Merriment and May you walk in Balance with Creator.

"For every day you fish, you live another day"
PMEmail Poster                
scottish2 
Posted on 12-Oct-2003, 05:08 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Richard you should check out the Libertarian party their the strongest 3rd party for competeing with the old dinosaur parties. The republicans in government are no better then the democrates it's all about government as usual for both parties. What we need is some fresh party blood in the arena time to shake things up.

http://www.lp.org/ thumbs_up.gif smile.gif thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Richard Bercot 
Posted on 12-Oct-2003, 11:33 AM
Quote Post

House of Hardy
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacAsh

male

Scottish2,

I am personally very dissatisfied with both Parties. I don't even they would even agree on whether the sky is blue or not. It would take several months of debate, then form a Special Committee then when it came to the Floor the vote would be split, right down the Parties line.

I do not know much of the Libertarian Party. They don't see be News Worthy and you know how the media is.

My view point are that, I do not care who, what or why you are as long as it does not have a direct effect on me or hurts anyone else.

I do believe that the ACLU is going a little overboard on some issues.

I have also considered starting a new Party called "Common Sense" but many of my friends told me that People Could not understand what that was.

May you walk in balance.
Richard
PMEmail Poster                
MDF3530 
  Posted on 12-Oct-2003, 12:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Midlothian, IL

male

I voted no, even though I'm not excited about any of the Democrats running against him. General Clark seems like he would be the best candidate. Dean and Lieberman are boring, Sharpton is a loudmouth self-promoter, and Carol Moseley-Braun?!? She got lucky, getting elected to the Senate from Illinois! She didn't do anything while in office and got booted out by the voters.

This post has been edited by MDF3530 on 12-Oct-2003, 12:10 PM

--------------------
Mike F.

May the Irish hills caress you.
May her lakes and rivers bless you.
May the luck of the Irish enfold you.
May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.

user posted image
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
scottish2 
Posted on 12-Oct-2003, 12:41 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

QUOTE (Richard Bercot @ Oct 12 2003, 01:33 PM)
Scottish2,

I am personally very dissatisfied with both Parties. I don't even they would even agree on whether the sky is blue or not. It would take several months of debate, then form a Special Committee then when it came to the Floor the vote would be split, right down the Parties line.

I do not know much of the Libertarian Party. They don't see be News Worthy and you know how the media is.

My view point are that, I do not care who, what or why you are as long as it does not have a direct effect on me or hurts anyone else.

I do believe that the ACLU is going a little overboard on some issues.

I have also considered starting a new Party called "Common Sense" but many of my friends told me that People Could not understand what that was.

May you walk in balance.
Richard

To me the media's not worth squat have shown them evidence of my comments to them and they change their story (specifically C-SPAN) They said they'd cover a story wasn't there and we all wrote them and compained and they said they were not aware of this story so I forwarded them the letter I sent in the week before as they decide the next days events the day before so it was sent in in time and after they saw the letter they just came back with a whole nother story saying they had never promised anything which too was a lie. It's amazing how people think they can lie and just get away with it. As for the 2 main parties I wouldn't vote for either of them even if they had the best candidate because their best candidates only the best until he/she is elected them we all know what happens next.

As for the ACLU I actually applaud them for taking some recent tough stands on tough issues. At least their trying.

As for the new party let me know when you get it started though wondering if maybe it might catch more attention being labeled the "Death of Common Sense" cause that's what's happening in this country. Common sense is an endangered species.
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted on 12-Oct-2003, 12:43 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

QUOTE (MDF3530 @ Oct 12 2003, 02:09 PM)
I voted no, even though I'm not excited about any of the Democrats running against him. General Clark seems like he would be the best candidate. Dean and Lieberman are boring, Sharpton is a loudmouth self-promoter, and Carol Moseley-Braun?!? She got lucky, getting elected to the Senate from Illinois! She didn't do anything while in office and got booted out by the voters.

Party aside I don't think I would vote for Clark. I always have to wonder why a career military person would want to be involved in politics and honestly how he could ever find peaceful solutions rather then just sending the troops in full force. To me this just doesn't make a good combination. unsure.gif
PMEmail Poster               
maryellen 
Posted on 12-Oct-2003, 05:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: England
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Saint Louis, Missouri, USA

female

If I were Empress king.gif then I would do away with all the political parties. There are probably some very qualified leaders out there, and just because they do not have the money or connections with the Democratic or Republican Party, they will never come close to becoming President. (Based on the premise that the President is from the Dems or Reps and that has held true for 100 years) Also, the two major parties are not as distinct as they used to be anyway. Just look at Arnold- voted in as a Republican and takes the opposite side on views like abortion and immigration that most Rep.'s take.

--------------------
Seize the time,. . .live now, make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again- Star Trek TNG

"The report of my death was an exaggeration."
-Mark Twain, After reading his own obituary, June 2, 1897

If you ever have a world, plan ahead, don't eat it! - Star Trek TNG
PMEmail Poster               
Welsh Guy 
Posted on 13-Oct-2003, 07:27 AM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Paris, France

Anyone seen the movie "Being There"?

'nuff said

--------------------
Quand tout renaît à l'espérance
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted on 13-Oct-2003, 07:35 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

never even heard of it. Is it a regular movie or online or where?
PMEmail Poster               
High Plains Drifter 
Posted on 13-Oct-2003, 03:19 PM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Colorado

male

I am a retired Marine and am an active campaigner for peace and justice issues. I do believe that a strong national defense is essential but I also believe the last war the the U.S. was involved in that was justified ended in 1945. I also am a supported of the ACLU and my daughter is a libertarian. Bush is either just plain dumb or he thinks we are. Both he and Tony Blair should be tried as war criminals.The Democrats in Congress also share the blame because they voted to let him act. Bill Clinton was a bright guy with the morals of a slug. The last bright good guy we elected was Jimmy Carter and they laughed him out of office to be replaced a mediocre actor from California. At least Arnold can't be elected President. Well I guess I vented a bit .

--------------------
Be Mindful
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]