Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Current & Past Royalty, I was King or Queen for the day!
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 04-Nov-2008, 07:31 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAsh

Realm: Wise, VA

male

My fair Lady of Avalon I hope you do not think of me as being in a manner of any disrespect in my sayings before smile.gif twas not meant in such a way as to think of you as a dog.

There will be much to celebrate one of these days very soon for reasons not need to be discussed and you may eat to your hearts content from the beginning of the meal until we all decide to return to our beds late during th night after many drinks and good storytelling.
beer_mug.gif

Lord Shenaniganz247 of Kincardine
Chieftain, Clan Bruce

--------------------
ALBA GU BRATH
PMEmail Poster               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 04-Nov-2008, 08:32 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

female

QUOTE (Shenaniganz247 @ 04-Nov-2008, 09:31 AM)
My fair Lady of Avalon I hope you do not think of me as being in a manner of any disrespect in my sayings before smile.gif twas not meant in such a way as to think of you as a dog.

There will be much to celebrate one of these days very soon for reasons not need to be discussed and you may eat to your hearts content from the beginning of the meal until we all decide to return to our beds late during th night after many drinks and good storytelling.
beer_mug.gif

Chieftain, Clan Bruce

My dear Lord Shenaniganz,

Though I know that the Bruce was a fair man, however for all his fairness he was also a "brute" but I see that by your reply to me that even though not written in so many word, I read it as an apology which I accept and no offense taken my lord.

I will look forward to the future celebrations in honor of our king.

Lady of Avalon of the Isle Avalon

--------------------
"Few men are brave:many become so through training and discipline."
Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strenght to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve
PMRead My Blog View My Photographs               
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 04-Nov-2008, 04:05 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

Fair Lady of Avalon,

Too true are your words regarding the greatest king in scottish history in Robert the Bruce. A fair man yes, and although royal and full of richness he was a "brute" as you say. He did in fact stab John Comyn on the altar of the catholic church to take the crown of scotland, and while that may seem rash and a horrible thing to do, he did it with the people of scotland in his best interest. So too was my humble attempt at an apology if i disrespected you in any way in offering you leftovers in the celebration that the Bruce Clan plans to partake upon King Olorin being crowned. You will always be welcome in the House of Kincardine and treated as a Goddess as soon as you step foot within it's boundaries.

A million apologies directed toward you, my dear I hope not to offend you ever again in any way

Chieftain, Clan Bruce
PMEmail Poster               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 05-Nov-2008, 12:04 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

female

QUOTE (Shenaniganz247 @ 04-Nov-2008, 06:05 PM)
Fair Lady of Avalon,

So too was my humble attempt at an apology if i disrespected you in any way in offering you leftovers.

You will always be welcome in the House of Kincardine and treated as a Goddess as soon as you step foot within it's boundaries.

A million apologies directed toward you, my dear I hope not to offend you ever again in any way

Chieftain, Clan Bruce

My dear Lord Shenaniganz,

As I stated in my previous reply to you, apologies accepted and no offense taken.It's all in the past now, so all is forgotten and let's look forward to the celebrations that are to come in honor of the new King's coronation.

While glad to be welcome in your House my lord, I would prefer to be treated as a friendly neighbour not as a Goddess, for I am not one. I appreciate the flattering compliment and thank you.However, eventhough I am from the mystical Avalon island, I am only a Lady priestess.

Gods and Goddesses do not walk upon the same ground as us wee mortals.Thus, I would much rather be treated as a friend.

Godspeed my Lord Shenaniganz.

Lady of Avalon of the Isle Avalon.
PMRead My Blog View My Photographs               
sisterknight 
Posted: 05-Nov-2008, 12:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: clarks corner, new brunswick

female

QUOTE (Shenaniganz247 @ 03-Nov-2008, 11:54 PM)

And I think that Lord Tallerlacuba's alchemy did backfire on him, for he seemed quite burnt up over an email that I got the chance to read. Apparently americans are dirty cheating thiefs..... hmmmmmm

All Hail King Olorin!!!!

Chieftain, Clan Bruce
1:5:1

my lord shenanigan

you must make allowances for those who's native tongue is not english,my leige lord is trying his best. as for that american crack.....welllll could you have helped that impression along a bit???

queen sisterknight of the snows

1:11

--------------------
non nobis domine,non nobis sed nomini tua da gloriam.

OKAY, WHAT DID I DO NOW??
PMEmail Poster               
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 05-Nov-2008, 11:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

Lady Sister Knight,

I am being called a coward and a thief and being provoked to attack over and over again by Lord Showann, who Lord Tallerlacuba is saying is his son's account. That's why the attacks continue and will continue on the two of them. Language barrier or not, they know what they are saying and certain things can be easily translated on websites enough to know when you are being insulted.

If you are attacked as well do not take it personally you are only guilty by association. I have not ordered anything on you but your clan is in danger for their actions through email. Our clan is not ruled by one person but is allowed to do what they wish

Chieftain, Clan Bruce
PMEmail Poster               
tallerlacuba 
Posted: 06-Nov-2008, 02:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Hi Lord Sheniganz. (I said "Lord Sheninganz, the virtual Character)

Here I am again to clear some lies you are spreading all over the Kingdom.

I'm also American, as I had told you before, and I don't think that people from the US are thiefs, dirty, or something else.

I also wrote my opinion at that respect.

What My son said was about you, because you attacked him when he had no army

Personally I also think you are a Coward, Thief, Dirty, Lier, and a little ignorant.

What happen with Alchemy?, is just a medieval item like all this game.

You can continue sending your fiends to attack me, they will soon be tired of you.

You are giving me a very good example of many bad things and I want to thank you.

Be Happy little king

tallerlacuba of Idealand
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are a few items you need to consider before playing:

1. Medieval Kingdom is unmoderated. No one will come to your rescue except you or your clan.

2. Since it is a role playing game expect people to play their character. Insults, as long as not personal to yourself, may happen as part of the game.

3. Most of all, have fun and don't take anything to personal. If a member is playing his character, play along.

--------------------
Recte Faciendo Neminem Timeas
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
tallerlacuba 
Posted: 06-Nov-2008, 02:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Sorry Lord Sheniganz

I forgot something.

Of course that words are more powerfull than guns.

Don't you think?

R./ No, you don't think
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
tallerlacuba 
  Posted: 06-Nov-2008, 02:43 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Dear Lady Sisterknight

I appreciate your defense of the reazon but I don't want you to have problems because of my cause, so feel free to leave the clan if you want.

Everybody can see who "Lord" Shenaniganz is and as he cant attack you personally he can "ORDER" his fiends to attack you. Because, as he thinks in his crazy mind, you are ONLY GUILTY for association.

I forgot to say that he is also ridiculous.

The game continues...

Have a nice day Dear Lady

tallerlacuba of IDEALAND.
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 07-Nov-2008, 07:27 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

Lord Tallerlacuba,

First of all I could care less about your topic on alchemy. I never said anything bad about that topic or what it is related to, anyone can post whatever they want here.

As for your "son's account" he was attacked once and I informed you of the attack in the forums you mindless twit! As far as the rest of Clan Bruce attacking you, they do that on their own accord because we are one in the same we are a family as well. I have stated from the beginning when I started that clan that I would not order people around and boss them and tell them what to do. They are free minded and everyone of them can vouch that I have NEVER ordered anyone to do anything. They simply attack you because they dispise your character in this game. I can agree with them as I can honestly say if I was able to I would completely wipe your pitiful kingdom from the face of this Medieval Kingdom and send your son along with you with his tail between his legs!

You can call me all the names you want ( as you and your son continue to do so in personal emails,that are actually quite sad and pitiful and depressing that you are so weak that that is the best you can come up with) and also call me all the names you want in here... You're kingdom will eventually be climbing up the ladder and I will be on that top rung waiting to put my boot back in your face to send you screaming back down it.

And for your information, the person who attacked you first is the King my friend. And he is way more deserving than you. I almost feel ashamed that I have to even call you a Lord because you barely resemble the title.

The remainder of your clan members have not been attacked because they at least show some respect in the way they address someone. Language barrier or not you know how to offend someone and you do it nicely.

You have woken a sleeping lion sir and you will not like the outcome, I will come after no one but you and your son each and everytime you make your way back up. I advise you to make sure you stay less than half the points I have because the moment I see you or Showann in range I will bring the forces of Kincardine crashing down upon you leaving nothing but rubble of you and yours.
As I said before I speak for no one but myself and the other members of my clan will attack who they want when they want except for those we have ties with, and you I can gladly say will never see that tie.

I refrain from calling you names in the open for I could list many but choose to only rather let my actions speak for me. Talk is cheap sir as you have clearly shown because that is all you can do, you have nothing to show for it. Your bark nor your bite do any good but bring more pain down upon it. May God have mercy on your kingdom, for I WILL NOT!!!!

I see no need to address you further except for on the battlefield for you are merely a waste of my time in trying to communicate with. The only good from this is that you are keeping my post rating up which if it meant having to talk with you everyday I'd rather have my rating hit rock bottom

HAIL CLAN BRUCE!!

Chieftain, Clan Bruce
PMEmail Poster               
tallerlacuba 
  Posted: 07-Nov-2008, 09:13 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Oh my dear Lord Shenaniganz

You are realyy patetic.

You can sen your armies whenever you want (or you can) you will never destroy anybody completelly, and from the last place I will always be able to post.

Yu send armies and I send mails.

You seem to be very slow to understand.

I know perfectly who attacked me first, and when King Olorin attacked me I also posted agaist him and sent insulting emails, is a part of the game my lord. He attacked; I attacked and that was all.

By now my only guns are words.

Just keep in mind that every empire in the history of human kind have fallen.

We are free men, new men, and we are changing war for peace, guns for words.

You can continue doing the same once and again.

War will never be the answer.

You have taken this as if it was something personal. (maybe between our characters).

I never tried to be the King of the game, never attacked anybody to do it an never ordered anybody to attack anybody.

I became a King becaise of my score and it was a surprise even for me.

The fact to be King seems to be very important for you, the same than the revenge.

Sorry again if my english is not so good, this is a handicap for me because I can't express myself as I would like but I don't want to write in spanish for you.

I think the only you get is to get mad, (My post rating also increases when writing you).

But I really prefer to write about more productive things.

I'm a peaceful man now, I've been attacked by almost every member of your clan maybe for the despite the feel for my character, as you say, or maybe because someone "suggested" them to do it.

Anyway I don't feel ofended by them.

Every morning I wake up to pick up the ruins left by your attacks, but I'm not death, and I can always rebuild with the same ruins.

You are very very medieval my Lord, maybe you should try to evolution.

have you ever heard about reneissance?

When they changed guns for ideas?

Feel free to attack or send attacks, I feel fre to write.

That would be a matter of patience.

If you still feel ofended please accept my apologies and let's have the party in peace.

It's not good for your honor to fight indefense people, In that way you are not medieval.

Have a Nice Day my Lord
tallerlacuba 
Posted: 07-Nov-2008, 09:22 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Sorry Lord Shenaniganz.

I forgot something: I "ordered" Lord Showann not to write you to your personal email, if he does it please let me know it.

Thanks a lot.
tallerlacuba 
Posted: 07-Nov-2008, 05:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Hair (The Rock Musical Original Movie.)

For those who like it, I want to share this movie.

http://www.adrive.com/public/ea464fd8f0981...353bec9a22.html

I hope you to enjoy it

olorin 
Posted: 07-Nov-2008, 08:38 PM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
176,879 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

Lord Tallerlacuba,

I had chosen not to respond to you about this matter because I wasn't going to stoop to the back and forth name calling. I found it childish and simply didn't want any part of it.

My choice to attack you had nothing to do with you or your clan. It was simply because you were in the kings throne and I wished to challenge it with my new armies.

Just like you said, "I became a King because of my score and it was a surprise even for me". The attack on you was my first ever since starting this game months ago. I only sent two armies to you and was quite surprised at the results I received. I never anticipated your defenses would be so weak or that I would receive so many workers from you. Did I wish to win in battle? Absolutely. Did I want to win that many workers from you? Not so much.

My armies came for you and you lost. My armies came back to their castle for food and rest; my battle was done with you. I fully expected you to attack back, any king who respected his kingdom would want vengeance. I waited for you and you indeed did come, twice. Then you sent your "son's" armies and after they failed you sent me that wonderful email.

I'm not going into details, but you closed with a couple of things I would like to address.

"The magic consists in playing a "War" game in peace."

Peaceful co-existence is something I welcome in the real world, I've never been in a fight with a human being in my soon to be 40 years of life. Can you say the same sir??
You yourself said the magic words; this is just a game. A WAR game, and I play it accordingly. I am fair and honorable and I don't think anyone here will call that into question, (if they do it will be of great surprise to me).

You are a good example of your "culture"

This my friend is a personal insult against me and my country. This has absolutely nothing to do with the game in any way and as such warranted me even reporting you to the moderator, but I chose to just let it go. You were angry and lashing out, but I'm a "turn the other cheek" kind of guy and didn't take it personally...like you did.

Now you have the nerve to come in here and write part of the "games" rules of play as a retort? "have fun and don't take anything to personal". And you have the gall sir to call MY Chieftain Ignorant? I think you should take a breath or two and think through exactly what you are saying here because your implications are indeed false my friend.

So with that I end this once and for all. This will be my one and only reply to you and I wish no further conversation with you about it; simple as that.

My kingdom will indeed "fall someday" as you said earlier, but until then I shall enjoy my kingship and it's spoils. I will not let you ruin it for me with your useless banter.

Slŕinte,
Olórin of Valinor, King of 1:7
Second in Command, Clan Bruce
Your humble King, [for a day...] king.gif

--------------------
Slŕinte,
Olórin of Valinor
-----------------------------------------
You can't regret what you don't decide - Shimon Moore
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 08-Nov-2008, 06:06 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

Truer words have never been spoken King Olorin. A WORTHY king indeed you be, and am glad that you have posted in here to see that it did not seem as it was just me who were having these problems with this individual.

Language barrier or not, EVERYONE knows how to offend or insult someone. I chose my language in the manner of war and battle and for the longest time ignored the taunts and insults coming from emails. Sometimes you have to use words as well.

HAIL INDEED TO THE MOST WORTHY OF ALL KINGS, HAIL KING OLORIN!!!!

Chieftain, Clan Bruce
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]