UrchinGirl's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Blah blah blah...

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Blah blah blah...
Posted by UrchinGirl on Nov 19th, 2004 8:02 PM
Okay, so as I said before I'm an addict. I can't get enough of music and theatre. And at the moment I'm indulging in both. Waiting for my cue to go on stage, I listen to the wonderful melodies provided by celticradio.net. What a wonderful site this is! Life is so grand! Well, today it is anyway. And tomorrow too. I'm just in a verry good mood today! Whoot!

Aaaaaaaaaaand intermission is over! There's the music... need to go grab my suitcase and get my floozie behind up there. (Oh, the play's "No, No, Nanette" and I play floozie #1. or, Flora... from Frisco. Man it's a great role!)

As always I remain,
The Urchin: Anna

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Acting!!!
Posted by UrchinGirl on Nov 22nd, 2004 7:18 AM
Wow, thanks for the welcome, Ceciliastar1! Yes, acting is life heightened (to paraphrase a quote from the immortal Patric Stewart). Congratulations on graduating this december! And best of luck in getting into the movies. Thanks again for the welcome!

As always I remain,
The Urchin: Anna

Welcome!
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Nov 21st, 2004 4:57 PM
Hey,
Just noticed you're new here and I wanted to say hi. These journals are really nice and people actually read them and comment on them. haha! It's great here. So you're into drama and theatre and whatnot? I'm into movies. I graduate college this december and I hope to go into movies someday. I would love to act but I need to lose about 40 lbs before I would be confident again. I love scriptwriting and directing and editing as well. Well got to go! Ciao!

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!