Posted: 11-Nov-2006, 09:20 AM
Quote Post

King of CelticRadio.net Jesters
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Easton, PA

male

So, when Hillary moves back into her Washington home, will it be Condi Rice or Colin Powell that will be her VP?

--------------------
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
Carl Sagan
PMEmail Poster               
Nova Scotian 
Posted: 11-Nov-2006, 06:46 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Tampa Florida

male

QUOTE (MDF3530 @ 09-Nov-2006, 05:56 PM)
Howard Dean stuck it to Lieberman because he was a DINO (Democrat In Name Only). He's never passed up a chance to play kissy-face with W.

biggrin.gif Yes, but Joe still came back and won thumbs_up.gif

--------------------
ALL4114Christ!

343 Their blood cries out! NEVER FORGET 9/11!

The 2nd Ammendment. The original Homeland Security!

"To those who would follow laws; laws need not apply. Those who would not follow laws; laws will have no affect upon."

Plato

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis
PMEmail Poster                
stoirmeil 
Posted: 11-Nov-2006, 09:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

QUOTE (maisky @ 11-Nov-2006, 10:20 AM)
So, when Hillary moves back into her Washington home, will it be Condi Rice or Colin Powell that will be her VP?

sad.gif

Now there's a choice . . .

I suppose it's no use to say it, but I wish she wouldn't run this time. I don't think she's ready in general, and I sure don't think she'd be at her best trying to do her agenda internally while also trying to clean up after Dubya overseas. I honestly don't see her as the foreign policy wizard we are sorely going to need.
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 13-Nov-2006, 04:12 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

The other strong choice for VP could be Barak Obama.
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 13-Nov-2006, 08:57 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

QUOTE (maisky @ 13-Nov-2006, 05:12 AM)
The other strong choice for VP could be Barak Obama.

Now that would be one charismatic ticket. Just the way both of them can handle themselves articulately without a script would be a mind-blowing change. I wonder if the country is ready for both the color and gender lines to be leapfrogged at once.
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 13-Nov-2006, 01:10 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

QUOTE (stoirmeil @ 13-Nov-2006, 08:57 AM)
Now that would be one charismatic ticket. Just the way both of them can handle themselves articulately without a script would be a mind-blowing change. I wonder if the country is ready for both the color and gender lines to be leapfrogged at once.

I figure that either one would make the conservative elements in the Republicant party blow their fuses. After that, one more step wont be significant. biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
coastman 
Posted: 14-Nov-2006, 01:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Coastal Georgia

male

We are not hiding under our beds. All politics is local. conseravatives won big in our state elections and our local elections. I am afraid the Republicans in Congress were doing what the Democrats were doing pre-1994. We all hate corruption. Our government has gotten to large. George Washington was right when he said the United States should stay out of foreign entanglements. This Congress has been a "do nothing" congress. I like Joe Liberman. Why in the world would he be loyal to the Democrats after they turned their backs on him? Loyalty deserves Loyalty. cool.gif
PMEmail Poster               
John Clements 
Posted: 14-Nov-2006, 02:39 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

QUOTE (coastman @ 14-Nov-2006, 02:10 PM)
I like Joe Liberman. Why in the world would he be loyal to the Democrats after they turned their backs on him? Loyalty deserves Loyalty.

If Joe Liberman hadn’t kissed GW and turned republican long before the democrats turned on him, I don’t think they would have.

I think that if Colin Powell had resigned, instead of showing up at the UN with drawings. He would have been elect able.

--------------------
We’re all poets, only some of us write it down. JC 9/27/08

Anyone who has the courage to disagree, deserves all do respect. JC 4/28/08

Life is a loosing battle, so you might as well live it up.
J.C. 3/29/08

Life should be like skiing, you have the most fun on the way down. J.C. 8/17/07

Take their word for it, and that’s just what you’ll get.
J.C. 3/19/07

Only the truth is worth the ultimate sacrifice.
J.C. 1/26/06

Compared to the far right, the far left is somewhere in the middle. J.C. 2/22/06

I’ll be the first to apologies, as long as I get one back.
J.C. 3/7/06

It’s a happy man, who can laugh at himself.

If you’re looking for a new experience, don’t hire someone with a lot of it. J.C. sometime in 1990
PMEmail Poster               
Antwn 
Posted: 16-Nov-2006, 09:36 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: UDA ond o linach Cymry

male

QUOTE (John Clements @ 14-Nov-2006, 03:39 PM)
If Joe Liberman hadn’t kissed GW and turned republican long before the democrats turned on him, I don’t think they would have.

I think it was the other way around, GW took the initiative with the affectionate gesture. Maybe the Dems ought to spend $40 million dollars investigating the relationship between them. I'd like to see Dubya state emphatically "I did not have sex with that congressman, Mr. Lieberman" in front of media. Maybe they should investigate the presidents email too. Who knows what suggestive comments were made. I heard on NPR congressman Waxman complain that the congressional oversight committee he'll now chair spent an inordinate amount of time investigating President Clinton's use of his christmas card list for political purposes, so tell me my suggestion is ludicrous, go ahead!

--------------------
Yr hen Gymraeg i mi,
Hon ydyw iaith teimladau,
Ac adlais i guriadau
Fy nghalon ydyw hi
--- Mynyddog
PMEmail Poster               
John Clements 
Posted: 16-Nov-2006, 11:47 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

Hi Antwn,

Your right, I don’t think we should spend 40 million investigating the relation between Lieberman and Bush. Hopefully that will all come out when the entire Bush administration gets indicted.

I’m sorry, you could call me stupid if you like, but I’m not sure that I understand where you are going with the rest of what you have said. But if you making a comparison about presidential ethics… Let me ask, how much money, and many lives, did Clinton lye about sex cost us?

And you know, I think if the government can read our emails, and tap our phones, we should be aloud to do the same. But that’s moot, because I don’t think that Bush even knows how to send an email.

By the way, I happened to think that Clintons, World, and North American Trade agreement, was the worst thing that could have happened to America, but it pails, in comparison to the Iraq war, that we were lied into.

As to whether you are being ludicrous or not, you’ve got me.

John
PMEmail Poster               
Antwn 
Posted: 17-Nov-2006, 05:55 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: UDA ond o linach Cymry

male

No worries John, actually it was all tongue and cheek (no reference to the Bush peck intended). My remarks can be rather cryptic at times as is my humor.

I was offering something just as ludicrous as many official activities of congress, two of which I mentioned. I'm just frustrated at the entire congressional bunch at the moment, and my frustration is bipartisan. The latest attack began with the relentless barage of scathing political ads on TV. Glad that's over.

PMEmail Poster               
John Clements 
Posted: 17-Nov-2006, 06:27 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

Hi Antwn, thanks for the clarification. Some times I’m am closed minded and miss understand things. What kills me is how many people there are who believe in this country, right or wrong, I can’t stand it. Maybe it time to wipe the slate clean and start all over again, before the corporations suck us all dry and totally abandon the dream.
Hang in,
John
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]