Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Celebrity News, what's new and your opinions!
CelticRoz 
Posted: 12-Mar-2007, 11:13 PM
Quote Post

Roz

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

female

Ooh, I love Craig Ferguson as well! What a terrific accent that man has, but most of all he has a great big heart!

Lady of the Loch, love your sig! Truly wonderful!

PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 13-Mar-2007, 06:09 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

thank you CR biggrin.gif wink.gif
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
CelticRoz 
Posted: 14-Mar-2007, 10:13 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Anyone watching American Idol? What are your predictions?!

Lindsay Lohan in trouble again! Sheesh! rolleyes.gif

Paris Hilton makes racial slurs! Why is this woman not going to rehab?!

Will Britney get back with K-Fed?

Rosie and the Donald at it again!

Anxiously awaiting results of Anna Nichole's autopsy results and that the men in her life will get their act together and do the DNA testing so this child will know who her father is!

Goodness! I feel like an ET reporter and probably sound silly doing so laugh.gif
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 15-Mar-2007, 06:13 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

ok so what is going on with AMerican IDol? I keep hearing something about this guy being bad and he is still on the show while others are good who are leaving?
CelticRoz 
Posted: 17-Mar-2007, 03:55 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Hmmm...I keep hearing that there was this "former" contestant that was doing questionable behavior. haven't heard anything about anyone who is presently in AI, but that doesn't mean anything with me! Sometimes I am late to the party! laugh.gif

I really like Melinda Doolittle and Lakeesha, but that Jordin Sparks is pretty awesome too. I am not too crazy about any of the guys. I know lots of folks like Blake, but while he is cute, I just don't see him as that great of a singer. Just my not so humble opinion! hee hee!
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 26-Mar-2007, 10:19 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

did you hear the reports are saying that anna overdose on a sleeping pills and 8 other types of prescription medications?
CelticRoz 
Posted: 26-Mar-2007, 06:02 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

Yes! And why are we not surprised?! Plus, she apparently had this infection wound in her buttocks from needles and as a result got a blood infection?! I mean the woman was under the care of several medical professionals!....an MD, bodyguard paramedic and nurse! Surely they would have recognized the symptoms and such. Makes me very very suspicious! I just hope Dannielynn will get with her DNA father and hope it is all for the best for the child.

Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 26-Mar-2007, 07:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

I didn't hear about the infection. I wonder, have they taken the DNA test yet? Seems like they would have had the results back by now
CelticRoz 
Posted: 29-Mar-2007, 09:42 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

yeah, there was an infection at the wound site where a needle had been inserted. No telling what happened there, but it caused a pretty bad bacterial infection. I saw photos of the room she stayed in and other stuff. It was horrific. I am sure that woman suffered before she died.

I sure hope the DNA results come in soon...and I hope Larry Birkhead is the father. At least at this point in time I wish so. If I eat my words later, send me a box of styrofoam to go with it. sad.gif rolleyes.gif unsure.gif
mydogisaleprechaun 
Posted: 30-Mar-2007, 02:58 AM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacHolly

Realm: sunny southern california!

female

i mostly feel bad for the little baby! I'm just glad dannilyn is so young...she won't remember any of this. Just imagine how traumatic all this would be to a child, a teenager OR an 8 year old!
PMEmail Poster               View My Space Profile.
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 30-Mar-2007, 06:17 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

CR- rofl, I will send ya a box of styrofoam...hahahahahahaha

mydog- I agree, it would be tramatic if she were older, but what is really sad is the fact there is like no figure really tto bond with, ya know how babies bond with a parent at an early age...poor thing sad.gif
ballydun 
Posted: 30-Mar-2007, 10:02 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Albuquerque, New Mexico

female

How long is it supposed to take to get the DNA results? I keep hoping that Birkhead is the Daddy. He seems to really be concerned about Dannilyn and not so much the $$ and noterioty.

(Hey mydogisaleprechaun...you got the fonts to work!! YEAH clap.gif )

How about Brittney? I feel kinda sorry for her, and most of the young stars in Hollywood. They don't seem to have very good decision making skills, and no real parental guidence to help them with these problems. A few do OK but many just lose it!

--------------------
[color=red]"I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision." Maya Angelou

PMEmail Poster               
CelticRoz 
Posted: 24-May-2007, 04:43 PM
Quote Post

Roz

ZodiacAlder

female

I don't know what's going on with our young celebrities today but I certainly do not see them as role models for our young people. I know some of these folks are very young and we all make mistakes when we are young,but the media just seems to take every negative detail and accentuate it. But when you see repeat offenses, one does have to wonder. I feel badly for these young starlets who are out in the media subjected to this. However, I am not feeling real sympathy for Britney Spears right now. If the reports are true that she left a plane and held up passengers for an hour just cause she didn't get leather seats, I find that abominable! What is worse is that she is supposedly touring and charging outrageous prices to see her at these performances, only to have her lip sync! Where is the accountability? Makes me sick!

Birkhead is the daddy! And Lady of the Loch, you can take back your styrofoam as I won't be needing it! laugh.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]