Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Write Our Own Story..., give it a try, it is fun!
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 20-Jan-2007, 10:46 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Indiana

female

they will nay forget. A day that marks the beginning of the rest of our lives." Shamus smiled, " Aye, tis true. Jamie, pull up a seat and have a bite to eat. Tell us, where they all excited over your news?". Donal handed Jamie a bowl of stew and a spoon. Picking up the spoon jamie looked at them all. " They are quite happy and a little nervous. I told them we will succeed. We have to, now that Amy has arrived. She can now bring us together and we will fight as one." Amy looked a little shakened while Shamus and Donal nodded their heads. "Tis true," said Donal as he came to sit beside them. "Tell Jamie what the lass did on your way here Shamus." Shamus smiled, " Well, we were walking this way and met ............
PMEmail Poster                View My Space Profile.
Antonio 
Posted: 20-Jan-2007, 10:08 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Tracy, California U.S.A.

male

one of them, he put a challenge on us on the road here and Amy raised her hand before I could even draw me claymore! said you have no power over me and well I don't know what to call it, it was like when ye see the heat wave off the stone fence. It left Amy's finger tips and hit him! and he just exploded in a flash of light. Aye it was a sight to see Jamie! the lassie standing there with ney a bit of fear!. Jamie said I wish I could have been seein that!. The other lads are all prepared Jamie said, and I told them to bring all their weapons just incase. They will come in two's and three's! so they can defend each other along the way. Shamus how many men will be joining us for battle Amy asked?, ach Amy I'm not knowin the answer to that. Ye see each leader has a group! and he has his leaders. We are the head and we have 25 leaders under us, so it could be 200 or even 2,000! but what ever the number I tell ye this we will win over..............

--------------------
Semper Fi

"If a man has found nothing he's willing to die for, he is not ready to live"

DISCIPLINE MUST BE A HABIT SO INGRAINED THAT IT IS STRONGER THAN THE EXCITEMENT OF BATTLE OR THE FEAR OF DEATH.
General George S. Patton

Laws that forbid the carrying of firearms, disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assulted, and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourge, than to prevent homicides. For an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Thomas Jefferson
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 21-Jan-2007, 12:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

the evil, over the tannasg, I promise ya that. If ye are done lass, let me show ye to yer room." Amy nodded and stood up from the table. Jamie and Donal stared after them when Amy and Shamus walked out of the room. "He is head over heels for the lass, isn't he," Jamie said to Donal, lifting his spoon to take another bite."Aye he is Jamie, let's say we make a friendly wager, aye? " Both men laughed.
Shamus could hear them laughing and knew it was at his expense. He led Amy to a room right across the hall from his. "Here ye are lass, " he said as he opend the door. "Tis not special, but I think ye will like it." Amy stepped into the room stunned. It was filled with flowers and everything else she liked. "These are my favorite things. How did ye know?" Amy said still looking about the room. "Do ye really have to ask that question?" Shamus said as he grabbed Amy's arm and led her to a bureau, which held...................
Antonio 
Posted: 21-Jan-2007, 01:22 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

a small portrait of the two of them he had painted! it was in a golden frame and Amy was wearing a wedding gown. Amy looked at Shamus and said you are a bold one! to have this out. Did you think I would just jump into your arms, and beg you to marry me when I saw it. What kind of a girl do you think I am Shamus! well are you going to ask me or not? because I'm not going to marry you, just because it's meant to be! if your not man enough to ask me. Amy slow down darlin how could I be ta askin ye anything with ye rattelin on like that lass. Amy will ye marry me lassie and make me the happiest man alive?. Oh Shamus yes I'll marry you! Shamus let out with a yell and Donal and Jamie came runnin, Shamus does this mean what we think it does?. Yes she said yes! Donal grabbed Amy and gave her a big hug, as did Jamie. They talked for a while then Shamus said we have some planin to do Amy you get some rest darlin and................
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 21-Jan-2007, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

we'll get to plannin' soon!

But there were other plans to make, and they both knew it. As Amy prepared for bed, her heart was excited and yet her excitement was tempered by the battle to come. Would they be able to live out their dream of marriage? Was this all a dream, a very real dream? Was Shamus sure . . . and soon she drifted off to sleep.

The men all had a few good laughs and gave Shamus a thorough ribbing. He took in on good turn. The mood began to turn more somber as they all thought about the challenge ahead. Soon they were all asleep for the night with the meeting at the Kirk looming on the morrow.

Soon after sunrise. . . .

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 22-Jan-2007, 07:22 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

Shamus was awaken by a loud commotion outside. He rolled out of bed, threw on his clothes and woke up Donal. The two walked outside to find a dozen people setting up camp on his property. "What is going on," Shamus yelled over the commotion. He noticed Duncan MacKinney walk through the crowd. "The Evil came into the village last night, taking people right out of their homes. We didn't know where else to turn, except to come to ye." Shamus shook his head. He knew they were becoming stronger by the hour, but he never thought they might raid an innocent village. "They are gathering people to use against us," He whispered to the men standing around him. "Duncan, these people....they are coming to the meeting today?" Duncan turned to look at the camp. "Aye," he said turning around and looking at Shamus and Donal, "that is the only thing we can do to protect ourselves, our village." "Good, we will need everyone we can get. They are trying to gain power over us and the only way we can stop them is with our numbers...and of course, with Amy," Shamus said as he turned to look at the cottage. He found Amy standing in the doorway, surveying what was happening out in the yard. He felt a sudden chill travel up his spine. He................
haynes9 
Posted: 22-Jan-2007, 09:22 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

saw how small and delicate she was. Could he have been wrong? Was he expecting too much from this lass?

"Do not fear, good friends! The evil ones want to divide us and make us cower in fear! We will win this battle and I will go with you to the end!"

The crowd let us a loud roar of approval. People began slapping each other on the back in hearty approval at what they heard. Shamus, Donal, and Jamie stood in stunned silence looking at Amy. They could not believe her boldness. Truth was, neither could Amy! She had never been one who was forward or aggressive. The words that came from her mouth were completely out of character. But they came.

"Truly, this lass is somethin' special, Lads," Jamie whispered to Donal and Shamus. "Aye, that she is. That she is," said Shamus, still in a state of awe.

Soon, Andrew McPherson, one of the village leaders, strode up and asked, "When. . .
Antonio 
Posted: 22-Jan-2007, 03:46 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

do we move on the castle Shamus? the men want to know, some of them have family in there now. Shamus said I will talk to them in small groups! don't want to be yellin out our plans now do we. Andrew grinned and said ney we no want to be doin that now do we, Andrew asked Shamus tis true what they say about the little lassie? she is truly the one with the power. Yes Andrew! Amy is the one, we have waited for and those before us to!. We must prepare for the meetin at the Kirk, make sure if there be any leaders here that they are at the Kirk on time. And no man of us travels alone from now on! only in threes and fours, so we can fight them off if need be. Shamus went to Amy are ye ok darlin? Amy just stood there for a moment, then said Yes Shamus I'm fine. Shamus are all these men friends could any of them be, Shamus stopped her, be from Patrick?. Tis true three of them are! we have been using them to get .................
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 22-Jan-2007, 10:06 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

the goin's on inside the castle. That's how we know whose families are bein' held there." "Can you be sure they're for us," Amy asked. "Aye, Lassie, You are the one with the power, but there are some in this band that have some powers of their own! We know who we can trust." "But if they have powers, too, why am I needed." Just then Donal chimed in, as he had been listening in on their conversation. "Amy, for want of better words, it is you that brings this all together. What do they call it now? A Catalyst? I think that's what I'm lookin' fer. It is the power you possess that will bring all of us together to make things right again. Even all together, we could no' do it without ye!"

Jamie motioned them over and said that they had best all head for the Kirk. Time was now of the essence since there were others now being held in the castle. When they arrived at the Kirk, they were met by. . .
Antonio 
Posted: 23-Jan-2007, 12:31 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

The rest of the leaders, as they entered the Kirk they greeted each other and went and sat close together. Amy said Shamus it's those three there is it not? aye tis them. Thats the reason for the meetins, bein held here they can na enter the Kirk. Thats how we found out! fer sure that they were not with us but with Patrick. Andrew MacPhearson is the one that figured it out! because they always wanted to stand guard outside. When he tried to get them to come in, they insisted they watch for anyone who might try to get into the meetin. They get close to the doors and they start gettin weak! ye can see it in them when it happens. Shamus turned and with Amy's hand in his, he walked to the middle of the Kirk Everyone gathered in close. Me friends this is Amy! ye have all heard the stories passed down these many hundreds of years. About Two comin together and becomin one, and leadin an army into battle with the evil one's. Amy and I have been........
PMEmail Poster               
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 23-Jan-2007, 07:26 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

working on her gift. However, she has discovered some on her own. It is important that each of you come together now focused on our main task, which is destroying the tannasg. I know some have family inside the walls and that your first thoughts are saving them once we get inside. But don't be foolish my friends, they are bound to that place by evil. They can't be saved until it is destroyed. Each leader will have a specific duty. Each clan is responsible for their part. If we don't work together, we will fail. And WE WILL NOT FAIL!" The crowd cheered in response. Amy looked around the room, surveying the group. Some looked like mighty warriors while others looked no different then her, small and frail. She wondered what power each held and how they felt when they discovered that power. Amy realized all eyes were on her. She looked up at Shamus who was staring at her, a grin on his face told her she had missed something when her thoughts began to wonder. " Why is everyone looking at me?" she whispered leaning towards Shamus. " Tis because.....
Antonio 
Posted: 23-Jan-2007, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

they are waiting for ye to say somethin. Me? no what would I say to them ? no I, I can't! I wouldn't know what to say. Shamus laughed and said Amy yer tremblin what are ye afraid of lass? your with friends here, Amy said I'm not afraid! I just got a little chill! nay ye are afraid, Shamus your not at all funny. Shamus laughed the Lass has no fear of the baddies! but scared she is bein in front of all of ye here. Duncan Mackinny yelled! Shamus Why are ye backin away from the little lassie ? are ya scared of her? Aye I am! and ye would be to, if ye saw what she can do. Shamus dropped down to one knee, and said Amy Darlin forgive me for teasin ye! Shamus get up from there! and stop your not funny!. Amy darlin lets get the meetin started now that yer feelin.........
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 23-Jan-2007, 09:40 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

a bit more at home."

Before Shamus could say anything else, Amy released his hand and spoke to the crowd. "Friends, we face a battle that we must fight. Not only must we fight, but we must fight to win! Do not fear, but be brave and courageous! I am proud to stand with all of you!"

At that, the packed crowd erupted into loud and ling applause and shouts. Amy stepped back and winked at Shamus. He smiled with wonder and amazement at the authority the words of the lass conveyed! Amy was rather surprised at herself. She had been normally a shy and reserved person. Not a wallflower, but by no means aggressive. But she felt a new strength here. Strength from within herself and strength from Shamus, Donal, Jamie, Duncan, Andrew, all of them! But would it be enough?

Duncan soon gathered all the leaders of the clans together and planning began in earnest. "Amy, we need you to be in on all this," said Jamie. She felt out of place, since she was for sure no tactician. But the leaders all seemed to derive strength from her presence. It was at this point that Donal arose and said. . .
Lady of the Loch 
Posted: 24-Jan-2007, 08:22 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacBirch

female

"Tis time for the leaders to work out their plans. Let the rest of us gather together to see what weapons we may have." With that said, everyone one started moving at once.
Shamus dug in his bag and brought forth a scroll. Opening it, Amy could see it was a hand drawn map. "Donal has been inside the castle and has drawn up this map to aide us. I thought we could work together to pinpoint where each clan would go and to let each of ye be aware of the dangers that lurked in every corner." Shamus looked at each and every leader as they stared at the map. It was labeled with rooms, guards, doorways, secret passageways, and many other things. "Donal must have gone to great links to make this map, are you sure it is accurate?" The man who spoke was unfamiliar to Amy. She got a strange feeling from him, like she knew him or have been in contact with him before. It wasn't by the way he looked at her, but the way he spoke. " I am sorry sir, but have I met you before?" Amy asked the man, determined to figure out why he seemed so familiar. "nay, not in person Amy. I am Gabriel, I have...........
haynes9 
Posted: 24-Jan-2007, 09:40 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacElder

male

watched ye over the years."

"How can that be if we have never met in person?" Gabriel paused and looked thoughtful. "Do ye remember when ye were a wee lass and ye got lost from yer parents in the wood?" Amy looked in amazement at this seeming stranger. How could he have known about that? She was four years old and was with her parents at a National Forest. There were a large number of extended family with them. As they hiked along a trail, she got separated from the family. It was so long ago and she had not thought of it in years. Even though she was young, it had left a deep impression on her mind - and also a healthy fear of being alone!

"How did you know about that?" All the leaders that were planning the battle had now stopped and were listening to Gabriel, some of them smiling broadly. "It has been known for a long time that you were the chosen one to help us, Amy. The evil ones knew about you but did not know exactly where to find you. Do you remember how yer family finally found ye?" Amy struggled to remember. She said, "I remember being so afraid and crying. I remember thinking that someone was watching me. I seem to remember . . . wait a minute. . . seeing a wolf! It scared me at first, but it didn't try to hurt me. It came and laid beside me as it began to get dark. Then. . .
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]