Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Control Panel & Subscriptions, New Features are now Available!
CelticRadio 
Posted: 03-Feb-2006, 08:48 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
253,943 Gold!

We are pleased to officially announce our new Celtic Radio Control Panel that is exclusively available to all Celtic Radio Founders (current members please read bottom of this message).

This beautifully designed control panel has an easy to use icon based system for navigating CelticRadio.net. All major features have been included in this graphical control panel and it quickly brings you to the most useful and frequented places on our site.

$10 a year buys what we think is one of the best deals on the internet. You can see all of the features by visiting our sign-up link.

http://www.celticradio.net/php/founder/index.php

For current members, we have just completely revamped the subscription system. Now all of your account information is displayed right in your control panel with convenient renewal buttons to keep your account active and to continue to help support our site.

We've also developed a new subscription script to manage inactive accounts. Within the next few days, members of the Founder's club whose subscription has expired will receive an email and links to renew their membership. We certainly hope you will consider renewing.

Thankyou!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]