Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Open Invitation, Want to join Celtic Radio?
CelticRadio 
Posted: 18-Jan-2008, 02:28 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
223,861 Gold!

Celtic Radio has an open invitation to members of the Celtic Radio Community to join the Celtic Radio Moderating Team.

Moderators start off by choosing one of our many forums throughout our community to foster discussion and actively participate in posting new and interesting information in their forum.

Successfuly moderators who gain success in their forums and are consider a valued and contributing member of these forums are then promote to a Forum Guide.

There are many benefits to becoming a Forum Guide. These include a complimentary Celtic Radio Founder's Account, Special Edition Celtic Radio Mod T-Shirts, Coffee Mugs (coming in 2008) and a letter of reference (upon request).

Forum Guides often find themselves in contact with musicians and helping in promoting the Celtic Radio brand at concerts and games. They also have access to a special hidden forum that serve as a guiding watch-group committee to this website and forums.

Stay long enough and earn the trust of Celtic Radio and you just might become a Super-Admin on this site and earn a permanent place in Celtic Radio History! smile.gif

And it all start by becoming a Celtic Radio Moderator! So, if you think you have it in you do help build the best Celtic Internet Radio site on the internet then join our moderating team and show us what you got!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
jime307 
Posted: 16-Apr-2008, 11:55 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacReed

Realm: Jackson Hole, Wyoming USA

male

What, sorry, I don't quite understand, do you mean the Special Interest forums or what are you talking about?I'm not sure what you mean about where to start

--------------------

St. Patrick's Day countdown banner
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]