WizardofOwls 
Posted: 21-Mar-2005, 08:58 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Wytheville, Virginia

male

"Heh! Last time I was here, I stayed FAR too long! And the old... er... my wife didn't like it, so che changed me into a goldfish and kept me in a bowl for a while! I do believe I have lost any and all desire for seafood for a while!

--------------------
Slàn agus beannachd,
Allen R. Alderman

'S i Alba tìr mo chridhe. 'S i Gàidhlig cànan m' anama.
Scotland is the land of my heart. Gaelic is the language of my soul.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Dreamer1 
Posted: 21-Mar-2005, 09:48 PM
Quote Post

Mistress of the Hearth Fires, Dreamer of the Woods
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacRowan

Realm: New England

female

"Such an experience does give one a new perspective" she chuckles. " I was away for a time also, when my heart truly wished to be here. This is indeed a marvelous place, and I'm glad to be back again. But my dear Wizard, why don't you change your wife into an owl for a time equal to your stint as a goldfish? It seems only fair, and she may benefit from her new perspective as well!"

--------------------
Look with the eyes of a child.

'Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day, and especially the night.' -- A Knight's Tale
"I talk to you as I talk to my own soul...and, Sassenach,” he whispered, “your face is my heart.” -- Jamie Fraser, "Dragonfly In Amber" by Diana Gabaldon
user posted image
@Dremnghrt on Twitter, Dreamnghrt on tumblr - come say Hi!
PMEmail Poster               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
silverdragon 
Posted: 22-Mar-2005, 09:11 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Tarzana, CA

female

A slow, deep "Thwop, thwop" is heard, as of a helicopter on its last legs. Ham starts making some cinnamon tea. A shadow passes over the window. SilverDragon folds her wings as she enters the pub, and makes her rather large way to a corner booth. As she insinuates herself around it, Ham smiles and brings her the mug of tea, which she pays for with a single silver scale.

Good Morning! And good to see you again, Wizard! You must forgive me, my lady, but I can't recall if we've met before -- but very pleased to see you, in either case.

--------------------
Where now the horse and the rider? Where is the horn that was blowing?
Where is the helm and the hauberk, and the bright hair flowing?
Where is the hand on the harpstring, and the red fire glowing?
Where is the spring and the harvest and the tall corn growing?
They have passed like rain on the mountain, like a wind in the meadow
The days have gone down in the West behind the hills into shadow
Who shall gather the smoke of the dead wood burning
Or behold the flowing years from the Sea returning?

~ J.R.R. Tolkien

My blog: Almost, but not quite, entirely unrelated to filmmaking
PMEmail Poster                
maisky 
Posted: 22-Mar-2005, 06:31 PM
Quote Post

King of CelticRadio.net Jesters
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Easton, PA

male

The door slams open and in staggers a cloaked figure. He closes the door carefully and removes his cloak, revealing the jester. He shakes out the cloak and hangs by the fireplace. "Hello All. Spiced wine, my good Ham, if you please. Miss Dreamer, its good to see you again. Sir Wizard, hello! Little sister it is a great pleasure to see YOU again. How is the flying?"

--------------------
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
Carl Sagan
PMEmail Poster               
Monarchs Own 
Posted: 22-Mar-2005, 06:51 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Phenix City, AL - back in the good ole USA

female

After making sure that the kingdom is in order a woman in white clothing opens the door and comes in out of the dark. She greets everyone in the room with a shy Good Evening.
I would like to have a hot tea first to warm up she says to the keeper of the Pub. Then she walks over to the fireplace and asks the nice people over there I hope to share some space with you around the fireplace for a while to warm up.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 22-Mar-2005, 07:59 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

male

"Well, well!" the Wizard says, "Its beginning to look like old home week in here! Hello all! So good to see you again! It has been ages! So what ahs been going on with all of you since last we met?

Personally, as I was just telling this lovely young lady here, I have recently spent some time in a fish bowl and it sure feels good to get out and stretch my legs! So tell what has been going on with you!
Dreamer1 
Posted: 22-Mar-2005, 08:03 PM
Quote Post

Mistress of the Hearth Fires, Dreamer of the Woods
Group Icon

ZodiacRowan

Realm: New England

female

Smiling warmly at the beautiful Silver Dragon, she says " I don't believe we have met, though I've heard of you, of course. I am afraid my visits here have been infrequent, and fairly brief, and yet I hoped that someday I would be able to meet you myself. I'm very glad that day has come!" She pauses as the Pub's door suddenly slams open, then is delighted to see the Jester and greets him with a quick hug. "You've been away too long, dear friend." As Ham brings the Jester's wine and pulls another chair towards the fireplace, they are joined by a young woman in white. Turning to the newcomer, she says "Good evening to you! Please do sit with us, and enjoy the warmth. You are very welcome here."
PMEmail Poster               View my Twitter Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
silverdragon 
Posted: 23-Mar-2005, 03:05 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

female

SilverDragon finishes her tea and nods to Dreamer.

Jester! good to see you! The flying's OK -- although it's been dreadfully wet in my part of the country. I've spent some time getting rid of that silly male who ... can you believe it? ... trashed my hoard! I can certainly empathize with you, Wizard -- dealings with the opposite sex have often baffled me. Fortunately, Kurt had no magic powers... but he DID breathe on my collection of celluloid classics! My silent film collection -- exploded!

SilverDragon snuffles a bit. Ham knows the symptoms, and quickly brings another flagon of tea.

But you charming folks don't want to hear me whine about my love life! And dear young lady, -- excuse me, I didn't catch your name -- you come right over and sit in my booth to warm up, if you like. We dragons are quite warm.

Dreamer! I've long wanted to meet you. You know, I have a part in my latest script that might suit you...

SilverDragon sits a bit straighter to make room for Monarch's Own. Her head reaches the rafters. Her tail is tapping time to the music.
PMEmail Poster                
Danann 
Posted: 23-Mar-2005, 11:13 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Alabama

female

With sparkling lights and a rush of wind, a green light shimmered, then formed into two spots where eyes would be. With the sounds of harpsong Danann, the redheaded witch, materialized.

Blessed be, one and all, and may all good and gracious gifts be upon you all. Oh, I have missed my time with each of you, but there was so much work to be done, and my darling Wizard husband just wasn't in the mood for sharing! How are all of you? Familiar faces few, but new ones added to the family. For that, I'll introduce myself. I am Danann Faire, Keeper of the Sacred Languages, Holder of the magics, and Witch of the ninth order. May you be blessed.

--------------------
So, I have an new site that is pretty neat, Check out Dannah's Home Page

Also, for original storys or thoughts from me, check out my blog: Dannah's Blog
PMEmail Poster               
silverdragon 
Posted: 23-Mar-2005, 04:22 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

female

Lady Danann! So good to see you! I still remember the time we hummed along with that strange Martian music. I trust you've been well. Hmmm... do you have a spell that would damp down the, er, volatility of nitrocelluloid film?

SilverDragon sips her tea and taps her tail in time to note.gif Whiskey You're the Devil note.gif
PMEmail Poster                
silverdragon 
Posted: 24-Mar-2005, 12:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacHolly

female

SilverDragon looks around the pub. The young lady in white is huddled by the fire. The Dreamer and Lady Danann are in deep conversation. The jester, after several spiced wines, seems sleepy. The Wizard is staring into a corner, muttering, "No, stay away! Danged cat..."

Ham, here's a scale for my tab. I think it is really time I was back at my day job. The class will meet whether I'm there to teach it or not...

SilverDragon delicately makes her large way out of the pub. A shadow passes across the window. A low-pitched, slow thwop-thwop, like a malfunctioning helicopter, fades into the distance.
PMEmail Poster                
WizardofOwls 
Posted: 24-Mar-2005, 09:28 PM
Quote Post

Wanderer and Vagabond

ZodiacVine

male

The Wizard jerked himself awake from his cat dream long enough to notice that his root beer had gotten hot. "Ham!" he called, "A round of drinks for the house, and pour yourself one too!"
maisky 
Posted: 25-Mar-2005, 04:37 PM
Quote Post

King of CelticRadio.net Jesters
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Easton, PA

male

The jester blinks and looks around. "It is great to see so many dear friends here. I have been away too long this time. I love the companionship and music, the food and good cheer." He gets up and stretches. "I get stiff when I don't spend enough time in this form. I must do better in the future. I sometimes envy my friend Silver Dragon, being able to wear her native skin in here. I simply wouldn't fit."
PMEmail Poster               
Monarchs Own 
Posted: 25-Mar-2005, 07:26 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Phenix City, AL - back in the good ole USA

female

The Lady in White greets the Jester I bid you my welcome and hope you did fare well in the time since we met and remembers with a dreamy smile the days past when he taught Aragorn how to dance. Have you seen your friend, the nice dancer, lately?
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
Danann 
Posted: 28-Mar-2005, 11:00 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Alabama

female

Danann smiles at all the people as she sips her tea with lemon and honey. A small light glimmered in her eye as she watched the Jester talk and stretch, the Lady in White as she chatted with the honorable jester. The dreamer sat near her, weaving a tale through her dreams and sharing them with others. Silverdragon had left before she had a chance to tell her hello, or to answer her confusing question about... video tapes?

As Danann watched Maisky stretch again, she realized that his back was bothering him. It was an easy thing for her to do, she touched the gold scale she wore about her neck, connecting to Maisky gently and pulling the pain out and replacing it with a sense of relief. So, the pain came into her, it would be sent out into a tree or a rock. The pain would make an interesting formation and turn into a thing of beauty.

Ham, my dear how I've missed you, might I have a bit of lunch? I believe I heard that your wife was making a cheesy potato dish with Canadian Bacon? That would be delightful!

She felt someone's eyes on the back of her neck, and turned with a smile.
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]