Posted: 03-Nov-2011, 05:51 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: America, Mid West

male

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mj-rosenberg..._b_1074058.html

"Wasting no time after its success in getting the administration to oppose Palestinian statehood at the United Nations, and still celebrating the UNESCO funding cut-off, AIPAC has returned to its #1 priority: pushing for war with Iran.

The Israelis have, of course, played their own part in the big show. In the last few weeks, it has been sending out signals that it is getting ready to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities (and embroil the United States in its most calamitous Middle East war yet)."

I really believe that Israel's #1 priority is survival. No country is financially sound enough to "push" for war. Those ideas are but gremlins running about in the minds of the left.

This article takes an anti Israel position though a nuclear Iran which supports terrorism against the US will eventually involve an attack ON the US. Israel is also a nuclear power reputed to have a very significant number of such weapons and each of unknown power.

Israel has made it clear for many years that after the holocaust it will never again go to its death without a bloody fight. I seriously doubt that Israel will use their nuclear option as a first choice but if they are attacked with nuclear weapons their submarines will set fire to the arab nations.

I see a relationship with the middle east situation and biblical prophecy. (fire raining down from the sky and blood in the Euphrates valley (I believe that was the valley) as deep as a horses back. If it would be a limited war, the outcome would be horrible. Should Pakistan, India and the other world nuclear powers jump in it would be the apocalypse.

Hopefully if war is a must, it will be conventional. I read a month or so ago that the obama administration has provided Israel with a number of our biggest "bunker buster" bombs. Just how deep they will go is classified. There may have been a classified reason for doing so and it is best that we do not know why.

With this economy, "we" do not need a war. We are broke!! If we could tool up to fight a conventional war, the economy might be healed but we must make the armament here both for us and/or our friends. As it stands we are borrowing 42 cents of every dollar we spend and that could dry up fast especially if China sided with Iran. WW2 started us back from the great depression and Korea finished it.

It is anybody's guess what would come of another major war. I would hope and pray that we do not find out.

Slàinte,  

Patch  
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]