Skootz 
  Posted: 06-Aug-2002, 06:54 AM
Quote Post

Servant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacOak

Realm: Allen Tx

female

Just tuned in..got my coffee, settled down at my desk for another fun filled joyous day at the yob. Scottish Rogues starts playing..the one with the bagpipe history. Manager next to me says 'Oh geez! What is that?!' So I reply [in my best Scots brogue] 'Why man, it's the Scottish Rogues!'...he says my taste in music is lacking   :-0 . Think I should request some and turn these speakers WAY up  :D

--------------------
Fad Saol Agat and Blessed Be!
PMEmail Poster               
scottish2 
Posted: 06-Aug-2002, 07:23 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Yeah that's one of my favorites. The group of course is Scottish Rogues as you indicated the exact song is Scotland the Brave it's in the request database should you want to request it.
PMEmail Poster               
Skootz 
  Posted: 06-Aug-2002, 11:44 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacOak

female

Quote (scottish2 @ Aug. 06 2002,09:23)
Yeah that's one of my favorites. The group of course is Scottish Rogues as you indicated the exact song is Scotland the Brave it's in the request database should you want to request it.

Oh yes I know :) Have all the CD's..one of my favs to annoy the neighbors :-0
PMEmail Poster               
Cabbagehome 
  Posted: 08-Aug-2002, 08:12 PM
Quote Post

Viking Queen of the Fair Isles

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Howell, Michigan USA

:D You annoy the neighbors? They don't have the good taste to come out and sit on the lawn, when you are willing to share you good CD? OCK MON! You need to move. Yee shoult neet expose yourself to such low lifes. :p
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 09-Aug-2002, 04:02 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
244,299 Gold!

Ahhh.....so I am not the only to annoy the neighbors. I get so sick of hearing that rap bass  (boom boom....boom boom)...like on Friday nights.....

Past few years I have been slowly building a stereo system of biblical proportions. When this thing gets cranking with bagpipe music and drums (such as the Scottish Rogues) it can clearly be heard and felt throughout the neighborhood.

I like to think of it as the great equilizer. :)

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Skootz 
  Posted: 09-Aug-2002, 07:01 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacOak

female

Quote (Macfive @ Aug. 09 2002,06:02)
Ahhh.....so I am not the only to annoy the neighbors. I get so sick of hearing that rap bass  (boom boom....boom boom)...like on Friday nights.....

Past few years I have been slowly building a stereo system of biblical proportions. When this thing gets cranking with bagpipe music and drums (such as the Scottish Rogues) it can clearly be heard and felt throughout the neighborhood.

I like to think of it as the great equilizer. :)

Oh you have GOT to get yourself some Wicked Tinkers! The 'Scottish bagpipes and drums in your ears' on the back of my shirt is quite fitting! GREAT rendition of 'Radar Love'...wonderful for silencing the RAP  :-0 And yes, available on Amazon..if you ever get the chance at a Fest, you have got to see them live.
PMEmail Poster               
Aon_Daonna 
Posted: 10-Aug-2002, 06:23 PM
Quote Post

The Wolf Lady

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female

I hate rap basses (especially then when my brother turned the volume to it's max =/ ) But I can't annoy him with pipes cos he's practicin...

There's just one way... turning on Nightwish (my favourite Metal Band).
And my Neighbours are used to scottish Folk, we have a Scottish Family living in our neighbourhood...

--------------------
Moderator: The Playground (RPG)

Carpe Jugulum
Carved with a twisted smile
An epitaph for sorrow
Sethian - Epitaph

If anybody wants a costum signature, pm me!
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 11-Aug-2002, 08:12 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
244,299 Gold!

I've heard so much about the Wicked Tinkers, would love to get their music on the broadcast as I am certain it would fit could. I'm putting them down on the list. Thanks for the recommendation!

(d)
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
Skootz 
  Posted: 12-Aug-2002, 06:44 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacOak

female

Quote (Aon_Daonna @ Aug. 10 2002,8:23)
I hate rap basses (especially then when my brother turned the volume to it's max =/ ) But I can't annoy him with pipes cos he's practicin...

There's just one way... turning on Nightwish (my favourite Metal Band).
And my Neighbours are used to scottish Folk, we have a Scottish Family living in our neighbourhood...

Hmmm Nightwish is good...or Rush's 'By-Tor and the Snow Dog' over and over  :-0 . I've found living in an apartment can be full of all kinds of fun here in Texas *lol*. My neighbors do not know what to make of the next door tattoo'd, pierced Irish lass ;) , quite how I like it.
PMEmail Poster               
Skootz 
  Posted: 12-Aug-2002, 06:45 AM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacOak

female

Quote (Macfive @ Aug. 11 2002,10:12)
I've heard so much about the Wicked Tinkers, would love to get their music on the broadcast as I am certain it would fit could. I'm putting them down on the list. Thanks for the recommendation!

(d)

You are most welcome! :D
PMEmail Poster               
Cabbagehome 
Posted: 16-Aug-2002, 07:52 AM
Quote Post

ZodiacBirch

My heart go'es out for you skootz having to live in TEXAS, and in an apartment.  There is one good thing, you can go to Scarbrough Fair.  To have anything on loud enough to bother the neighbors, would stampead the horses (our three and neighbors four) and those guys are about bomb proff, with the trains going by several times a day.
PMEmail Poster               
Aon_Daonna 
Posted: 16-Aug-2002, 04:14 PM
Quote Post

The Wolf Lady

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Fife, Scotland

female

I, too, live in an appartment, with conservative neighbours and they all look peculiar when they see my tatoo... I know that problem... and how they look when I come in my leather stuff........ makes me grin quite often ;)
PMEmail Poster               
Cabbagehome 
  Posted: 21-Aug-2002, 10:34 AM
Quote Post

ZodiacBirch

::confused Gee, I thought leather was conservative. All the bikers wear it. All the teenagers want it.  And you will sure see a lot of it at Pow Wows.
PMEmail Poster               
Skootz 
  Posted: 21-Aug-2002, 12:59 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacOak

female

Quote (Cabbagehome @ Aug. 16 2002,09:52)
My heart go'es out for you skootz having to live in TEXAS, and in an apartment.  There is one good thing, you can go to Scarbrough Fair.  To have anything on loud enough to bother the neighbors, would stampead the horses (our three and neighbors four) and those guys are about bomb proff, with the trains going by several times a day.

Scarbrough bites. I was asked to leave for my warrior garb, have not been back since [ok they can show their ta-ta's but my butt, in tights, is a no no..]

But Texas is ok. Being a Wiccan in the buckle of the bible belt is less than comfy at times [SINNER! REPENT!] but all in all, it's not bad :)
PMEmail Poster               
Skootz 
  Posted: 21-Aug-2002, 01:11 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacOak

female

Quote (Cabbagehome @ Aug. 08 2002,10:12)
:D You annoy the neighbors? They don't have the good taste to come out and sit on the lawn, when you are willing to share you good CD? OCK MON! You need to move. Yee shoult neet expose yourself to such low lifes. :p

Nah..to crack it up at home or work or in the car..that is my joy in life. :) Besides, if I couldn't annoy the neighbors, I'd have to pick in the kitten, ken? ;)
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]