Title:

Group:
Celtic Nation

Zodiac:
Ivy

Birthday: 26-Oct-1965
Total Posts: 21
Realm: Edmonton, Alberta

I love all kinds of fantasy...Dragons, Elves & The Fae are near and dear to my heart and I don't truely even consider them fantasy, I've seen and experienced alot of things in my life that most wouldn't understand nor probably believe, but that's ok..I am learning all that I can about Natural Health and Healing, I enjoy reading and writing. Spending time with my family, whether they be human or critters. I am hand rearing a Quaker Parrot named Sir Patrick QP.....what a little character he is becoming....lol There is a picture of the two of us on my personal photo.

Use one of the links below to send me a personal message!

Listen to the best in Celtic Music @ 128kps on Highlander Radio!
Listen to soft streaming Celtic music from Highlander Radio!
A rowdy mix of hard rocking Celtic music from the Pubs of America, Canada, Ireland and Scotland.
Listen to Celtic Dance - Put on your Ghillies and clear the floor, it is now time for Jigs & Feels!

Journal Entries

Add Entry   

Back, yet again
Posted by Rev.DJ Nightwind Dragon on Apr 23rd, 2006 5:13 PM
Hey everybody,
Seems as though I can't keep things together, but I'm trying really hard to get myself together. As many of you know, my little granddaughter Becca was assulted a little over a year ago and has been having alot of difficulties and is now going to have to have surgery again....

Comments: 0 View/Add Comments

webpage
Posted by Nightwind on Dec 13th, 2004 12:54 PM
Hmm, this outta be interesting since I havent used this ftp before.....welp here we go....lol

Glad to be back
Posted by Nightwind on Sep 8th, 2004 3:27 PM
I'm happy to have returned to Celtic Radio! I have been gone for quite some time and have finally gotten a dependable PC So I'll be playing catch up....lol

Clickable Smilies
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 
smilie  smilie  smilie 

Please Add your Entry

Title:

My Signature:

Always Dancing to the beat of the Fire
user posted imageuser posted image
Blessings,
Rev.DJ Nightwind Dragon

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!