Posted: 02-Mar-2012, 11:08 AM
Quote Post

Servant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Priest River, Idaho

female

I LOVE CELTIC RADIO!!!!
I've been a cattle rancher in north Idaho for 26 years. I enjoy life on the ranch. Raising natural grass fed beef cattle. I enjoy spending time with my daughter who is now an education major at an Idaho University. My daughter and I enjoy rodeo, horseback riding, spending time with all of our animals, boating, hiking, snowmobiling, trips to the ocean, whale watching, ocean sailing, basically we love to be outdoors. We are planning a trip to Ireland when she graduates from college. we are so excited to see the mother land. I feel blessed to have a great relationship with my daughter. I also feel blessed that man has made the MP3 so we can listen to music wherever we go. I spend many hours on the old tractor and love to listen to Celtic and Country music while i drive along. what a wonderful world we live in. cowboy.gif
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 02-Mar-2012, 11:49 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Hey there, darylynnmurray, from the Navajo Nation in Northern Arizona! Glad to have you with us and it's great to see that you are enjoying the music. There is such a huge variety of things to hear on this site that it's staggering. And it's growing constantly!

Welcome aboard and have a great day!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
surfersully13 
Posted: 02-Mar-2012, 02:21 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Venice, FL USA

female

Welcome from FL. My husband & I drive to OR every year trying to see different places along the way. Almost always by way of ID because it is such a beautiful state.

I am planning a trip to Ireland next year with 3 of my 5 daughters and hopefully in a couple of years maybe the other 2 will be able to go with me when I take another trip.

I can't imagine taking a walk without my iPOD. No more choosing which tape to listen to before I start out and I love being able to download just 1 or 2 songs if that's all I want from a CD.
PMEmail Poster               
jmparrish 
Posted: 12-Mar-2012, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacAlder

female

Welcome the site, darylynnmurray! You gave such a wonderful introduction, it is easy to see that you really love farming and your daughter smile.gif It is a special relationship, and your daughter is blessed to have a mother who cares for her (especially one who likes Celtic music! wink.gif ). My mom, brother, and I have driven out west a couple times and Idaho was a pleasant place. Nebraska was neat, but there was more corn than I've ever seen in my life! Enjoy your time on here, and be sure to listen of the radio stations!
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]