| Please note that part of playing Medieval Kingdom involves role playing and taking on your own persona, whether good or evil.
There are a few items you need to consider before playing:
1. Medieval Kingdom is unmoderated. No one will come to your rescue except you or your clan.
2. Since it is a role playing game expect people to play their character. Insults, as long as not personal to yourself, may happen as part of the game.
3. Most of all, have fun and don't take anything to personal. If a member is playing his character, play along.
4. The Medieval Kingdom forum is an extension of the game. Taunts, Role Playing and the like will occur in the forum. Remember this is all for fun, don't take it seriously.
5. We provide no guaranteed support for this game. You are on your own to figure out this game, get questions answered by other members or read the help file.
6. In game news and emails can be discussed freely in the Medieval Kingdom forums.
Again, Medieval Kingdom is a world of its own and the best form of government is the community of medieval itself. We are not going to be moderating this forum nor the game like we do the rest of our forums. Just remember to keep your arguments and disagreements confined to this forum!
If you have an issue with someone, or if someone insults you - go attack there Kingdom. Thats probably what they want anyway!
So, you have been warned. Enter at your own risk. Have fun and build your Medieval Kingdom to protect yourself, your family and your villagers!