LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 10-Aug-2008, 04:39 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacIvy

female

Announce a big sale " Two for One Special" since we all have two ears you'll sale more...
naughty.gif

I have this shirt that I just love but it's old and hubby is fed up to see it on me.
I don't want to throw it away it's still nice and simply don't know what I should do.

Any bad advice anyone?

LOA

--------------------
"Few men are brave:many become so through training and discipline."
Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"I think a hero is an ordinary individual who finds strenght to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles."
Christopher Reeve
PM My Photo Album               
John Clements 
Posted: 10-Aug-2008, 09:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

male

QUOTE (Lady of Avalon @ 10-Aug-2008, 05:39 PM)

I have this shirt that I just love but it's old and hubby is fed up to see it on me.
I don't want to throw it away it's still nice and simply don't know what I should do.

Any bad advice anyone?

LOA

Tell your Hubby that it’s either the shirt or topless. Or you can wear it inside out, it’s a whole new look.

When ever I give advice, it always comes back to bite me. What should I do?

--------------------
We’re all poets, only some of us write it down. JC 9/27/08

Anyone who has the courage to disagree, deserves all do respect. JC 4/28/08

Life is a loosing battle, so you might as well live it up.
J.C. 3/29/08

Life should be like skiing, you have the most fun on the way down. J.C. 8/17/07

Take their word for it, and that’s just what you’ll get.
J.C. 3/19/07

Only the truth is worth the ultimate sacrifice.
J.C. 1/26/06

Compared to the far right, the far left is somewhere in the middle. J.C. 2/22/06

I’ll be the first to apologies, as long as I get one back.
J.C. 3/7/06

It’s a happy man, who can laugh at himself.

If you’re looking for a new experience, don’t hire someone with a lot of it. J.C. sometime in 1990
PMEmail Poster               
Leelee 
Posted: 11-Aug-2008, 11:12 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Alberta, Canada

female

lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif First of all I would like to say I am soooo glad I came across this thread.....it is absolutely hilarious. I haven't laughed this much in awhile thumbs_up.gif

John, keep on giving your advice to those that seek it. Eventually it will pay off & no worries, your butt (bite you in the butt) should heal eventually. Imagine all the inches that you've lost from the whole experience .laugh.gif

My dog is a very sociable girl wanting to say "Hi" to everyone that passes by, which is great, but when it comes to time contraints, such as needing to go to work, she delays my timing. What shall I do without looking like the "Bad Guy" while coaxing her to come along?

Attached Image. (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)
PM               
pflanary 
Posted: 08-Sep-2008, 03:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Southwest VA (Lee Co.

female

Don't worry about it. After all what does time matter? Which is more important--Being on time or your dog's happiness?

My dog follows me everywhere in the house or the yard. I wouldn't mind except that I frequently run into or trip over her. What should I do?

--------------------
God then made man. The Italians for their beauty. The French for their cuisine. The Welsh for their voices. The Germans for their cars. And on and on until He looked at what He had created and said, "This is all very well, but no-one is having fun. I'll have to make an Irishman."
PMEmail Poster               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 17-Sep-2008, 04:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Put her in the baby's pen with your shoes to chew on....

I lost my smile somewhere along the road any idea where I can start searching for it???? ohmy.gif
PM My Photo Album               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 17-Sep-2008, 05:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

You won't find it until it starts to rain. Then you will find it over your head trying to be an umbrella. Actually a smile is a terrible umbrella, but they never stop trying.

I just had a whole 6-ounce jar of honey open up in the bottom of my good leather bag. (Don't ask what it was doing there. . . ) What shall I do to clean the bag, and can I scrape out the honey and use it for anything? sad.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Leelee 
Posted: 17-Sep-2008, 05:39 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

female

First of all scoop all the Honey you can & place in a bowl for Oatmeal Honey Cookies. Yeah sure, there will be bits of lint and perhaps some odd bits of paper that had caught onto whatever in the bag; just tell the folks that you added extra fibre if they bite into something suspicious.

To clean your leather bag soak it in sudsy, luke warm water & scrub with a wire Bull Dog pad, rinse, then let it sit in the sun for a good day to dry.

My Powerbrush attachment conked out on my vacuum. How am I supposed to pick up all the dog hair & crumbs around my house?
PM               
st andrews cross 
  Posted: 05-Nov-2008, 11:17 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacBirch

Realm: Florida

male

get some of that left over honey , slather (<- good word Slather) it over your (naked) self and roll around on the floor thereby picking up all that annoying dog hair and crumbs.

that annoying numbness down my left arm is getting annoying, and the tightness in my chest is getting worse, I should probably.....
PMEmail Poster               
LadyOfAvalon 
Posted: 06-Nov-2008, 04:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

female

Get pissed until you won't feel it anymore and voila cheers.gif no numbness or pain anymore instead healing....try it.

Have a racoon here that always leaves us a small gift in front of our door how can I tell him that though very thoughtfull of him I would prefer that he leave it somewhere else?
PM My Photo Album               
Leelee 
Posted: 06-Nov-2008, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

female

get some of that left over honey , slather (<- good word Slather) it over your (naked) self and roll around on the floor thereby picking up all that annoying dog hair and crumbs.

OMG!!!! jawdrop.gif....it worked lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif Way too funny tongue.gif

As for the Racoon presents, the Holidays are just around the corner. Wrap them up in Festive paper and place a beautiful frilly bow on the packages and give them to your loved ones. Make sure you have your camera ready for the "grand opening". You will want to share these pics for ages thumbs_up.gif

I am having a terrible time hiring someone to put up the Christmas lights on my house because the roof pitch is too steep. Any suggestions?
PM               
Antonio 
Posted: 21-Mar-2009, 06:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Tracy, California U.S.A.

male

Wow this is a little old, so next Christmas.

Do it yourself it's easy, Climb up on the roof tie a rope around your waist. Then have your Scrooge neighbor, tie the other end to something solid like the bumper of his car.

My wife is the best cook in the world, but she keeps making boiled okra. I can't stand the looks of the stuff, and the smell and taste make me ill. what should I do?.

--------------------
Semper Fi

"If a man has found nothing he's willing to die for, he is not ready to live"

DISCIPLINE MUST BE A HABIT SO INGRAINED THAT IT IS STRONGER THAN THE EXCITEMENT OF BATTLE OR THE FEAR OF DEATH.
General George S. Patton

Laws that forbid the carrying of firearms, disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assulted, and better for the assailants. They serve rather to encourge, than to prevent homicides. For an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Thomas Jefferson
PMEmail Poster               
Dogshirt 
Posted: 21-Mar-2009, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

My wife is the best cook in the world, but she keeps making boiled okra. I can't stand the looks of the stuff, and the smell and taste make me ill. what should I do?.

Simple! Ask her what she fixed for you. If she doesn't have a good answer, go out for Mexican! I guarantee it will ONLY take once!

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Hoka Hey!
The more Liberals I meet, the more I like my dogs!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Antonio 
Posted: 22-Mar-2009, 11:34 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Tracy, California U.S.A.

male

That would not work in this house, she would be cooking stuff every night that I don't like. We both love Mexican food.

Dogshirt you forgot your question, for the really bad advise. rolleyes.gif

I have a problem with squirrel's and rabbits, they are taking over the front yard again. I don't like killing them just to get rid of them, after all they were here first. What should I do?.
PMEmail Poster               
Leelee 
Posted: 22-Mar-2009, 12:59 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

female

Hey Antonio, go to your nearest Petfood & Seed Store and buy a sackful of nuts & another of seeds. Then go to your grocery store and ask for their wilted lettuces and carrots and such. Most of the time the Grocer won't charge you, as he will throw the refuse in the trash anyways.

Then place the nuts and wilted veggies in a variety of trails leading off of your property...do this daily to ensure that you evict all of the furry folk off your Property and onto someone elses. They may appreciate them more than you wink.gif

What should I do about the Noise Pollution in my area? Ever since they built the new Highway the traffic has increased tremendously and so has the noise that comes with it. Although the Highway is a ways from us, noise travels on a clear night.
PM               
marthien 
Posted: 22-Mar-2009, 02:08 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacHolly

male

I would go out and buy some dynamite and blow the crp out of the freeway.lol
But then again thats just me!

Ok Im having a problem finding a job, any advice of how I should find one?
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]