Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Enter at own risk!

The Philosophy, Science & Religion forum has been created as an unmoderated forum. The issues discussed here can and will get very intense. Please show respect and appreciation to alternative views posted here. We appreciate your consideration.

Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

> Excavation Starts At Stonehenge
UlsterScotNutt 
Posted: 26-Apr-2008, 06:43 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: New England, USA

male

Ok, now I am starting to see what others are talking about with you Garry. Too much of the same old same, addressed to a very eclectic audience that I am sure is very limited, you never really engage one on one, and seem to have your own unknown agenda that others really can't partake in because you obviously don't wish to engage in any truly meaningful conversation. Once one reads all of the same there is nowhere else to go and then it is no longer entertaining, informative, stimulating, engaging or then , meaningful.
I'm sorry, but I enjoyed your postings the first few times but now it is repetitive and non topical to anyone elses interest. It can't always be all about you.

A fan , slowly losing interest.
UlsterScotNutt sad.gif

--------------------
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. Plato(427-347 BC) Philosopher and Educator

Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind. The second is to be kind. And the third is to be kind. Henry James (1843-1916) Writer

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire
kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel (1907-1972) Theology Professor
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
UlsterScotNutt 
Posted: 26-Apr-2008, 07:26 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

male

"Taliban destroyed a magnificant statue of Buddha that was carved into a mountain because the Koran forbade Idols."

Part of this is true, but the biggest reason they decided to finally destroy the 2 Buddhas at Bamyan had alot to do with spite and revenge. They, the Taliban were pissed off that other nations were willing to give significant amounts of money to save and preserve the statues and yet were totally unwilling to contribute money for humanitarian aid. They finally got so ticked off at all the offers to buy the statues and for offers that would give money to protect and preserve them with explicit clauses that the money could not be used for other forms of aid, they decided to spite the world.

These statues of Buddha at Bamyan had been in Taliban discussions before and were not truly threatened until this last offer. They could not understand how a rock statue could be more valuable than human life. Of course their thought processes also carried alot of mental baggage along with it, to say the least

Bottom line, they were destroyed and are being attempted to be restored now and hopefully the Taliban will go the way of the DoDo, never to return.
Garry Denke 
Posted: 26-Apr-2008, 09:18 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Plano, Texas, USA

male

QUOTE (UlsterScotNutt @ 26-Apr-2008, 07:43 PM)
Ok, now I am starting to see what others are talking about with you Garry. Too much of the same old same, addressed to a very eclectic audience that I am sure is very limited, you never really engage one on one, and seem to have your own unknown agenda that others really can't partake in because you obviously don't wish to engage in any truly meaningful conversation. Once one reads all of the same there is nowhere else to go and then it is no longer entertaining, informative, stimulating, engaging or then, meaningful. I'm sorry, but I enjoyed your postings the first few times but now it is repetitive and non-topical to anyone else's interest. It can't always be all about you. A fan, slowly losing interest. UlsterScotNutt sad.gif

UlsterScotNutt:

What specifically do you not understand?
Best to ask quickly, for my time is short...

SatanTheDevil
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grander key (anagram)

[(G-D)^1/2] = Wizard Frequency

--
Force = Momentum-[(G-D)^1/2]
Wizard G (gravitation) D (density) Merlin levitated the stones -Twice!

Power = Energy-[(G-D)^1/2]

Energy = H-Bar-[(G-D)^1/2]

Current = Charge-[(G-D)^1/2]
--

Dark energy (anagram)

G-D = Wizard Merlin

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PMEmail Poster               
Garry Denke 
Posted: 28-Apr-2008, 11:04 PM
Quote Post

Servant

ZodiacAlder

Realm: Plano, Texas, USA

male

http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/uk...nehenge_416.gif

Visualise the Heated Home Shoring below Ground Level like this:

-depth
varies-

GL----------------------------------------------------------------------------------GL

2'-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------2'

4'---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------4'

6'-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------6'

Coal Seam----------------------S--T--O--N--E--H--E--N--G--E-----------------------Entrance

Coal Seam----------------------S--T--O--N--E--H--E--N--G--E-------------------------Entrance

Coal Seam----------------------S--T--O--N--E--H--E--N--G--E---------------------------Entrance

Coal Seam----------------------S--T--O--N--E--H--E--N--G--E-----------------------------Entrance

16'-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------16'

The Ancient teaching: In the event Home Heating is ever found; This is the Shoring.

Dr. Garry Denke's Diary Lead:
http://hearth.com/econtent/index.php/artic...me_heating_fuel
Coal cave Home Heating

Garry Denke Study Now:
http://www.accuracyingenesis.com/wldcoal.gif
Homo erectus and Coal

Done With Britain:
http://www.coalpro.co.uk/images/coalmap.jpg
Salisbury Plain dusters

Thanks! Bye
PMEmail Poster               
UlsterScotNutt 
Posted: 29-Apr-2008, 10:42 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

male

POOF, coal ash in the wind. While it burned I enjoyed the warmth, then it went out and no longer served any purpose, so off to the ash bin for disposal.
stevenpd 
Posted: 29-Apr-2008, 02:15 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

Evidently I am not alone . . .

I've done a little snooping in regards to "Doc" Garry W. Denke; it seems he does know his Physics, Geology and Maths. It seems he has been posting these cryptic style messages since before 2005 on a variety of forums, often mirroring the same stuff over and over. I also discovered I'm not the first person to trace his movements on the internet in the hope of working out what the hell he is on about; the user I found made my job easier in finding vague answers.

Apparently, Garry Denke here believes that the Ark of the Covenant is buried beneath the heelstone of stone henge and when it is dug up a graviton surge will be released (among other things) which will bring about the apocalypse. He hasn't done it here yet, but he also seems to post up lists of constants... usually involved with gravitons.

So yeah, the mystery is why he feels the need to post so cryptically; and why over and over on different sites. More importantly, why here... this is a change in his MO.

Reference

There is a Denke Oil Co in Plano, Texas started in 1984 identified with oil/gas exploration services.

Going back further, (June 24, 2003) he has posted an interesting commentary entitled "Dear Indiana Jones."

At any rate, the earliest reference that I could find is in 1996 with the same cryptic nonsense.

--------------------

user posted image

Vote in the 2018 Music Awards

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer "am I worth dying for?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
AShruleEgan 
Posted: 29-Apr-2008, 06:57 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Winston-Salem, North Carolina

male

QUOTE (UlsterScotNutt @ 29-Apr-2008, 12:42 PM)
POOF, coal ash in the wind. While it burned I enjoyed the warmth, then it went out and no longer served any purpose, so off to the ash bin for disposal.

Fred, maybe now you will start listening to me. laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Aaediwen 
Posted: 29-Apr-2008, 10:05 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: Kentucky

male

There is a lot of bad karma flying back and fourth in here on both sides. I am locking this thread pending further investigation of trolling and troll-baiting.

--------------------
Poet and seeker of knowledge

PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]