|Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
|Celtic Radio Community > Technical Support > App Upgrade|
|Posted by: CelticRadio 06-Sep-2022, 07:38 AM|
| We are upgrading both our IOS and Android versions of the Celtic Radio Network App.
Most of the features in the App will be turned off while the upgrade is completing. We expect the process to be completed and back to normal operation within 24-48 hours.
Thanks to all of our Celtic Radio Founder members who continue to support our site and with that the App. Our App does have yearly fees and submission fees so it is much appreciated for your continued support!
|Posted by: ogdenmusic 06-Sep-2022, 08:04 AM|
|Posted by: CelticRadio 11-Sep-2022, 02:15 PM|
| App is finally in review based on Apple's status. Hopefully it will be approved by tomorrow. I didn't think they worked on weekends.
Once iOS version is approved and ready to download we will turn back on all of the features of the app.
|Posted by: CelticRadio 11-Sep-2022, 07:39 PM|
| Apple has rejected our App for several reasons which is being addressed by our developer. This is going to delay the return of functioning of the App until they approve.
Google has approved no problem at all.
Will hold our comments on Apple until after they approve our App upgrade.
|Posted by: CelticRadio 17-Sep-2022, 08:38 AM|
| So we ran into a number of road blocks with Apple - part of the issue is our App developer vendor and part Apple.
We had purchased a life time plan at great cost, but the developer ended the life time plan and charges a yearly maintenance fee. It is still a great deal given the monthly cost we would have to pay for this App, But I get the feeling we are low on the pole for service. Did some checking with BBB and I guess this is a business practice that is acceptable, we could get a refund but are more interested in keeping the App available.
For now we are not going to proceed with the App upgrade for Apple and have turned back on all features of the App. Google Android app was upgraded without issues. There really is no additional features added to the App just code updates.
One item that we will not have with the App is signon using Facebook, so if you need a password rest just email us.
Once our new website comes online it will function on mobile devices just like an App for any mobile operating system. We will continue to keep our App available in stores and perhaps a future date we will try to get it updated with our developer.