Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Can't Forget The Kitties, which are your favorites?
Bookmark and Share
DesertRose 
Posted: 18-Dec-2007, 07:30 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacAlder

Realm: The desert of Arizona

female

Good for you, Leyland! Adopting from the humane society! Everytime I go there I see all these beautiful cats and wonder how anyone could give them up...but life happens and I just hope and pray they all can be adopted in good homes.

But I am very allergic to cats and cat dander is much worse than dog dander, so that propably has a lot to do with it. I saw a beautiful white cat with blue eyes at the HS a couple weeks ago. Wish I could have taken her home.

--------------------
Fine art & photography by DESERT ROSE IMAGES
http://www.desertrose-images.com
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
iolanda 
  Posted: 29-Jul-2008, 08:31 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Princess
Group Icon

Group: Order of the Knights
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Rieti ( Lazio )

female

smile.gif Hi,
here is one of the three little kitties that I found in the rubbish....in the road under my house; they're closed in a plastic bag with the rubbish, as I described some time ago: this is Novalee, look at in which strange way she sleeps....when my son could gives me an help ,I can post other photos dry.gif
bye1.gif Slàinte
note.gif iolanda

Attached Image. Works with IE only! (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)

--------------------
]Happy who, hovers over the life..feels the language and the fragrance of the simple things and the flowers.. (C. Baudelaire)

If you lose, don't lose the lesson ... (XIV Dalai Lama)
PMEmail Poster               View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
stoirmeil 
Posted: 31-Jul-2008, 06:40 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

QUOTE (iolanda @ 29-Jul-2008, 08:31 AM)
smile.gif Hi,
here is one of the three little kitties that I found in the rubbish....in the road under my house; they're closed in a plastic bag with the rubbish, as I described some time ago: this is Novalee, look at in which strange way she sleeps....when my son could gives me an help ,I can post other photos dry.gif
bye1.gif Slàinte
note.gif iolanda

You're doing a great job with them! She's beautiful and looks happy and secure.

Here's a beautiful, strange picture -- a golden retriever dog who is nursing three abandoned white tiger cubs:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...8073002501.html

Isn't she a wonderful little mother?
PMEmail Poster               
iolanda 
  Posted: 31-Jul-2008, 10:03 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Princess
Group Icon

Group: Order of the Knights
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Rieti ( Lazio )

female

ohmy.gif Oh Stoirmeil,
thanks for the the great photo and the piece of news about, that you did know to me.. You're right: she'is a real wonderful mummy!
How much must we learn from the animals? It wouldn't be a rhetorical question but when I see or I know occurences similar to this ,I do to myself this kind of question unsure.gif
Nice to meet you cheers.gif
bye1.gif Slàinte
note.gif iolanda
PMEmail Poster               View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
©2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics ©2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt