Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
211,838 Gold!

I think an area of weakness in the game is actually exploring all of the member countries, clans and members.

For example, you can only see your own home country and other member clans by indirecting viewing the most powerful clans.

We will be working on a country, clan and member browser - similiar to the web-based version only in game.

Does anyone else agree?

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteRead My Blog View My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
stevenpd 
Posted: 30-Oct-2008, 03:13 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

I still don't see the need for the political kingdoms that there are. Everyone is in one Clan or another, trumping the political kingdoms. I think it would be better to dissolve this part and incorporate the features into Clans. The individual is a member of a Clan, not a political kingdom.

Effectively, because we do not have the ability to move from one area of the country to another, we have evolved into the Clan as a political group. There is no map that we can designate an area as ours and develop a political kingdom. The term "scale" comes to mind.

--------------------

user posted image

Vote in the 2018 Music Awards

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer "am I worth dying for?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog View My Photographs               
olorin 
Posted: 01-Nov-2008, 01:34 AM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
167,775 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

I like the clan browser idea you present CR. I think it will make things easier.

And I agree with stevenpd totally here. I have tried in vain since starting this game to win over my kingdom 1:7 for the purpose of getting the governor rights.
I've found it to be a frustrating and practically futile endevor due to the reasons he speaks of and because of non committed members constantly dropping off the game. Being able to name the kingdom and giving it a picture is a neat idea but the governor functions would be better utilized within the clans since the game has certainly turned away from the kingdoms uniting. Perhaps another solution would be to allow clan members the ability to move into kingdoms, (like being able to move to a known kingdom of choice with less penalties than migration). I suppose that's not very realistic though since family clans were known to be spread far and wide, though the notion of a political kingdom is intriguing. Either way, I would like to have at least some of the Kingdom options available to the clans.

--------------------
Slŕinte,
Olórin of Valinor
-----------------------------------------
You can't regret what you don't decide - Shimon Moore
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]