Posted: 27-Feb-2011, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Northern Michigan

male

To all Clans,

My name Is Lord Hoss Maddogmikk of Haven. I write to thee today for help. I am looking for the right clan. Well any clan that can protect My precise town of Haven and its people. In the past few days Haven has been attacked by a army and we have lost many of are people. We tried to stand and fight but we of haven know that we can only stand on are own for only so long. So i ask well on my knee Please any clan that will hold out a hand of friendship will in turn get a Brother that well stand beside you and follow you into the pits of Hades its self if you ask. So please from a humble man i ask thee can i join your clan. I wish thee a wonderful and joy-is day.

Lord Hoss Maddogmikk of Haven. yinyang.gif

PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
CelticSpecter 
Posted: 27-Feb-2011, 08:58 PM
Quote Post

Clan Member

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Isle of Islay

male

Pray tell which member of the kingdom perpetrated such a heinous act? It would be so illuminating.
PMEmail Poster               
maddogmikk 
Posted: 28-Feb-2011, 11:00 AM
Quote Post

Clan Member

ZodiacWillow

male

I dont no. I dont know how to get back to that window lol but next time it happens i will take down there name lol
CelticSpecter 
Posted: 28-Feb-2011, 10:13 PM
Quote Post

Clan Member

ZodiacHolly

male

Here are some basics.

The first page that you come to is the front page. It has some of the information that you see when you get into the game.

After you click on the "PLAY NOW!" button, a second window should open that is the main page of the game. Here, you can click on "Most Powerful Kingdoms" and see the rankings of all of the first 100 players. It shows you the current ranking; the player's name; kingdom location; number of workers that player has; the player's score; and any Clan affiliation.

Going back to the main page, you can click on "Map" and this will take you to your kingdom. Here you can see all of the other players in the kingdom you reside in.

On the main page, clicking on "Preferences" will take you to the page that you can change your information. You will be able to change your account password; account information; email notices; migrate, go into holiday mode, or even delete your account if you no longer want to play. Migrating can be expensive because the computer will take half of your resources to put you into another kingdom. Going into Holiday mode protects your account for 75 Medieval Kingdom months (one MK month equals one real-time hour).

You can select and change what your castle looks like; play Medieval Radio (you can only use Internet Explorer for now) and listen to Medieval / Renaissance music while you play the game; or you can click on "Clans" which takes you to a page that allows you to leave your current Clan. There are more options available to you if you are the Chieftain of your Clan.

Navigation links are available to you in the column on the left. Major categories are "General", "Technology", "Kingdom", and "Politics." They will be on all of the pages that you click on.

Under "General" you have "Main Page" (which will return to the main page); "Mailbox" (emails sent to you from within the game); "Recent News" (this is where you are notified of attacks, taxes paid, donations identified). Be aware that "Recent News" items do not stick around for too long. Usually just for your session if you open the page. "Discussions" will take you to the MK general forum where discussions between players takes place. "Lottery" will take you to a page where you may purchase tickets to win Workers. Unless you belong to a Clan you will not see "Clan Forum" (where Clan discussions take place and can only be seen by Clan members) and "Clan Map" (this shows a list of all Clan members and also can only be seen by Clan members).

In the "Technology" section you will find "Construction" (these are project that need to be completed in order to increase you resources and troops). It also works with "Research." As you complete either "Construction" or "Research" projects it may open another project in the other. "Training" opens a window that allows you to train troops, provided of course, that you have enough resources to pay for them. Each soldier type has a point value associated with it and is one of the ways to increase your ranking score. "Buildings" is similar to "Training" except it deals with buildings (mines, farms, lumber camps, and guard towers). Guard Towers have a point value associated with them that also raises your ranking score

"Kingdom" contains "Buildings" (a count of your buildings), "Army Movements" (this is the page that you use to transfer your troops to the various armies and launch attacks from), "Army Status" (after selecting which army you want to look at this page shows you the composition of it and any bonuses it has), and "Workers" (this page allow you to move your workers around from resource to resource and train new workers).

"Politics" has the "Politics Page" (this provides you a list of players in your specific kingdom, positions they hold, and who has voted to be King). "Discussions" is for inter kingdom discussion. "Donations" allows you to transfer resources to other players in your kingdom or Clan. "Missions" allows you to spy on other players for a price and "hire" workers also for a price. "Market" allows you to either sell or buy resources offered by other players.

Finally, there is the "Forum" shortcut to get to the Celtic Radio Medieval Kingdom forum that is available to anyone, members and guests alike. The "Help" page needs a little help but you just may find what you are looking for there.

Hope this helps.
PMEmail Poster               
olorin 
Posted: 28-Feb-2011, 11:00 PM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
165,834 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

I would gladly invite you into our clan but we're about to go through some big changes and we have some decisions to make before we allow more into our fold. Being this early in the game I don't believe one would be powerful enough to cause you much harm at this point anyway, so stand your ground as i'm sure it will pass.

Also, in all honestly I must admit, I have trust issues sad.gif

You must pardon my coldness my friend as I have heard fellows from all corners of this fair kingdom cry wolf. Spies and/or game alts have been rampant in this game in the past and you just don't know who you can trust anymore. I find it disturbing and quite sad that I sometimes must even question those close around me.

This game is supposed to be about having fun, but if you think about it this type of thing really happened back then, spies and those with motive constantly trying to gain some sort of advantage over their enemy, Kings had to deal with this sort of thing every day. Still, I can't imagine this sort of "realism" was ever intended to exsist in game.

If you still find yourself in need of assistance be sure to find out who your attacker is and post it here. Given the current state of the game it is very likely to be one of the four exsisting clans, Bruce, Argyle, 3 as 1, or DARK, I can assure you my clan (BRUCE) is not one of them. If you find yourself in danger I can assure you someone will come to your aid in some form. Enemy or not you'll find all the members here are a hospitable lot and we'll help anyone we can.

It's a hostile and lonley place at the top, be careful up there and enjoy being King while you can, someone is always lurking and every kings days are numbered.

Slŕinte,
Olorin of Valinor, King of 1:7

--------------------
Slŕinte,
Olórin of Valinor
-----------------------------------------
You can't regret what you don't decide - Shimon Moore
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
maddogmikk 
Posted: 01-Mar-2011, 04:23 AM
Quote Post

Clan Member

ZodiacWillow

male

thank for the honesty. The only reson that i can not give a name to the person that attacked me is that as soon as i logged in the page siad i had 2 unseen news. Like right now i have one that says i sold 8000 wood at market. Now as soon as i leave this page i will never get that message again. ever. I know it happened that game knows it happened but it like a one time read and its gone. This is what it says right now.

01-Mar-2011 12:51am
We have sold 8,000 Wood on the market.

Now when i go to a new link say main page. Like i said before. I cant find it again. also i understand why i would get attack. f0r at lest today because i tried to find the person who attacked me i found the ranking. I am in the the number one spot so i get it. So I understand. The only thing that i ask is who ever attacked and you know how you are. Please post here so i can attack back. If i have to fight on my own then i will. But i want to know who i have to fight. Right now i feel that ive been attacked by a ghost. So please who ever attacked Maddogmikk of Haven 1:6:1 let me no. thank you
maddogmikk 
Posted: 01-Mar-2011, 04:30 AM
Quote Post

Clan Member

ZodiacWillow

male

Now I am being made a lair. I can now find 01-Mar-2011 12:51am
We have sold 8,000 Wood on the market. But i cant find the thing about paying taxes. So i dont know. Maybe i never got attacked. maybe my people just ran away lol.
olorin 
Posted: 01-Mar-2011, 08:31 AM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
165,834 Gold!

Unless it's been a bit when you click on recent news it will show you the last thing that was posted. You sold some wood so it pushed the tax annnouncement out of your recent news and replaced it with that. If you don't catch the "unseen news" when it's posted it's pretty much gone for good.

I wouldn't worry too much about who attacked you, but if they want more, you'll definantly hear from them again.
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
CelticSpecter 
Posted: 01-Mar-2011, 02:54 PM
Quote Post

Clan Member

ZodiacHolly

male

I was "attacked" by Lord Englishmix last week but before he arrived he recalled his forces. After that I pulled a spy report on him and he had 5 Infantry, 25 Militia, and 1 Slaver. I don't know what his attacking force was composed of but it was too early after the reset to do much damage. Possibly an exploratory expedition for testing the system.
PMEmail Poster               
englishmix 
Posted: 01-Mar-2011, 10:24 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: My place

Ah, yes, mee lads. We 'ave been a scouting and a raiding a bit. I have informed my Clan beforehand in case there were any concerns. Took a few workers, boosted my attack bonus. No real harm meant.

Perhaps I shall pay reparations since my kingdom has advanced well now.

I ye prove yourself, Lord Hoss Maddogmikk of Haven, and if you'll excuse my annoying raids, ye might find a good home in Clan DARK.
piobmhorpiper 
Posted: 10-Mar-2011, 04:26 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Ontario Canada

male

Lord Hoss Maddogmikk, as you are a fellow countrymman of the Kingdom of Argyll and appear to be an honest and humble man I will offer you this. As long as you donot have any ties to other clans, Clan Argyll will come to your aid if you are attacked again. But you will need to tell me who the culprit is. When one ascends to the top of MK you become an easy target at this early stage of the game.

As Olorin has stated we are all wary of spies infiltrting our ranks. To this end it is difficult to open clan membership at this time. As you are new to Medieval Kingdom as are many others. I suggest you review all the posts in the MK forum to learn the basics of this game. There are many good hints and stratagies posted here. Of course not all the intricasies oare posted but good information can be found here.

--------------------
The Scots of course insist that the pipes produce music. But the point is after all not too important. For those who love them, the pipes can evoke more vividly than any other instrument, high emotion, they can inspire valor, and tell of tragic tales of battles long ago. They can call forth merriment or sentiment. It does not matter what the sound is called, those who are deaf to its merits would not understand anyway.
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
piobmhorpiper 
Posted: 10-Mar-2011, 02:43 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Ontario Canada

male

QUOTE (englishmix @ 01-Mar-2011, 11:24 PM)
I ye prove yourself, Lord Hoss Maddogmikk of Haven, and if you'll excuse my annoying raids, ye might find a good home in Clan DARK.

Lord Hoss Maddogmikk, you will eventually get used to the "CUR" known as Lord Englishmix. He is best ignored, as he is a very annoying player and tends to fall repeatedly on his own sword. He trains his soldiers poorly and more often he is on the loosing side of any battle. He chooses to attack weaker and more unexperienced players. You will recognise him on the battle field by the yellow stripe that runs down his back.
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
Fuzzybelt1230 
Posted: 15-Mar-2011, 06:05 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAlder

male

Wecome Lord Hoss Maddogmikk,

We have invited you in to clan Argyll and we hope you have a wonderful time as we all do. We shall throw a great feast with all the mead you can drink. Don't drink to much though, we need those wits of yours for the battelfield. If you are a man of your word no one will doubt your loyalty. So don't worry about people thinking you are a spy. We have a world of MK ahead of us. So sit back and get ready for a number you will see in the near furture. 9999

We all hate it and wish there would be more than four.

Enjoy your stay a make yourself at home.

Lord Fuzzybelt1230
Governor of Income for
CLAN ARGYLL
PMEmail Poster               
olorin 
Posted: 17-Mar-2011, 07:22 PM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
165,834 Gold!

Aye, the dreaded 9999. I despise it more than the taxman. censored.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]