Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Clan DARK
Posted: 08-Jul-2010, 08:37 PM
Quote Post

Group:
ZodiacBirch

Clan DARK,

If their is any honor amongst you, you would be best to keep your Lord Englishmix chained as a dog that he is. To allow him to roam free invites humiliation and dishonor to your clan.

The following is his plea for mercy upon learning that I am marching upon him. The genesis for this attack is his wanton lack of honor. Every time he opens his mouth, he firmly plants his foot into it. He does this often so I must assume that he likes the taste.

VikingPrince

My dear Lord Englishmix,

Were you fair and wise when you attacked our Lady Rebeccann, not once but three times?

27-Jun-2010 10:34pm
We were attacked by an army from the kingdom 1:8:3. Your forces have managed to erect fortifications. The enemy forces were led by "Duke Howarth".

01-Jul-2010 10:34pm
We were attacked by an army from the kingdom 1:8:3. The enemy forces were led by "Duke Howarth".

06-Jul-2010 07:13am
We were attacked by an army from the kingdom 1:8:3. Your forces have managed to erect fortifications. The enemy forces were led by "Duke Migillimigally".

Where is your honor for those that did not attack and had a lower ranking score than yourself? Your whining is deafening. I have no time nor any inclination to grant those that beg for mercy to grant it when they have shown their true intentions through their actions.

Do not darken my doorstep again with your pitiful pleas for mercy when you cannot grant it yourself. I ask for no quarter and none is given. You laid the gauntlet down, I picked it up and I will spank you again as I did before.

VikingPrince

Received: 08-Jul-2010 09:03pm
Subject: Hey there

If you are fair & wise, my lord, you would recall your marching troops, as I recently did.
PMEmail Poster               
McRoach 
  Posted: 10-Jul-2010, 04:38 PM
Quote Post

>>*<<
Group Icon

Group: Fellowship of the Ring
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Desert Highlands, USA

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #2
507,081 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

laugh.gif For real??!?!??!?!?

You a former MacIn actually have the nerve to question the honor of an attack on a lower ranked player?

Any player with an Argyle banner on their kingdom is a fair target for clan DARK as far as I am concerned.

As for lord englishmix's posts and taunts, unless he personally insults someone from MK in real life and not just for game play, deal with it.

--------------------
"May those who love us, love us. And those who hate us, may God turn their hearts. And if he doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping."
-Celtic Proverbs

Grateful am I to have a sword in which to defend myself at all times, blessed am I for the days I need not use it.
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
englishmix 
Posted: 10-Jul-2010, 09:09 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: My place

Dear esteemed VikingPrince of Orkney - or shall one say, Lord Piob's reflection, black Macbeth:

We kindly petition our most sincere concern that ye men had to put their dentures back in after your threefold assault against our kingdom in most recent memory...

We thank thee for your post, presenting us with the fine opportunity to explain in most diadactic manner how that the members of Defending Armies of Royal Kingdoms [DARK] is an alliance of free lads and lasses. That may be quite different from other clans, where ye may witness their members being shackelled like jackals by the throat or beat about like mules.

Now, Duke Migillimigally is among the finest of gentlemen with the lasses. It is true that Duke Howarth is a wee bit stiff, but we are working on him such that he may learn to joke about better as he carries out his duties.

Tis a shame you do not want our quarter - for it is your kingdoms worth. Ye ought to try building a farm or two, like most reasonable folk. Well, you will have to settle for a nickel then.

The humble Laird Englishmix of Kilkerran
Scotland's most verbous sematicious practionier
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
englishmix 
Posted: 11-Jul-2010, 04:03 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

I see your men kept their teeth in on this latest attack.
piobmhorpiper 
Posted: 12-Jul-2010, 05:42 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Ontario Canada

male

Clan DARK, there are no shackles or muzzles on any of my clansmen and our clan business is just that, our business. You can whine and moan all you want but the only attacks sent against you is when you threaten my crown. Lord Englishmix likes to taunt and then pout and we take him for what he is. Even after the reset not much has changed, those that know what they are doing are on top and those that don't are whining from below.

King Piobmhorpiper
Argyle Clan Chieftain

--------------------
The Scots of course insist that the pipes produce music. But the point is after all not too important. For those who love them, the pipes can evoke more vividly than any other instrument, high emotion, they can inspire valor, and tell of tragic tales of battles long ago. They can call forth merriment or sentiment. It does not matter what the sound is called, those who are deaf to its merits would not understand anyway.
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
englishmix 
Posted: 12-Jul-2010, 06:20 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Arrr... grrrr....

Looks like you have slipped from your throne a little. Rank #2. That Carolinedude of your clan is like a drunken sailor, one moment at Rank #17 and next at Rank # 1, and so on. No offense, of course, to good single malt whiskey.
olorin 
Posted: 14-Jul-2010, 12:36 AM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
165,834 Gold!

Aye, he make take on the appearance of a drunken sailor, but rest assured there was method to that madness wink.gif

--------------------
Slŕinte,
Olórin of Valinor
-----------------------------------------
You can't regret what you don't decide - Shimon Moore
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
olorin 
Posted: 14-Jul-2010, 01:06 AM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
165,834 Gold!

those that know what they are doing are on top and those that don't are whining from below.

Appears the good piper is trying to stir up the shite again. The smell does not bother me sir; as you said, we are to far below you to smell it. fartnew.gif

Perhaps you should trying blowing some of that smoke out of yer arse instead of yer pipes eh? thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
englishmix 
Posted: 14-Jul-2010, 06:08 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

The Carolina king doesn't have any workers which he could employ and unemploy in mass to affect his score. And resources don't count to score, right? One can't disassemble guard towers or give away troops to a clansman. So how can one effect the wide swings in score (staying an honest player) - unless he's getting wooped and immediately has massive resources to rebuild.

Are you getting wooped again and again, King Carolina?
olorin 
Posted: 15-Jul-2010, 03:36 AM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
165,834 Gold!

You are correct my friend, they cannot move troops in the manner that you speak of, but there are other ways to achieve this if you think a bit harder gunsmilie.gif
englishmix 
Posted: 15-Jul-2010, 05:25 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

thinking, thinking, .... dang this is hard wink.gif ... thinking, thinking...
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]