Heartless75 
Posted: 08-May-2010, 07:48 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: South Carolina

male

Okay, I'm a Noob. I don't see very much in the ways of how a player should start off when joining the site, so I am open to any suggestions that you may have. I just wanna get a good start.

--------------------
War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the enemy die for his.
PMEmail Poster               
usascout 
Posted: 10-May-2010, 09:34 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAsh

male

Lord Heartless75,
I myself am fairly new to the game, the only way I have I obtained my current rank is through the masterful advice of those who have more experience. One of the most important points about MK, is that life is hard when you attempt to play alone. Clans that are bound together with the sinews of respect, service, and loyalty, these will have the most strength and survivability. This game sometimes has seldom periods of peace, when everthing is quite. Of course to add to the excitement, are the tremendous battles that you will encounter if you plan to stick around. Life in MK has a very fluidous pattern, and from my understanding that at certain points the game will actually reset itself, so new Clans, Alliances, and Enemies can be formed from the Remnant of those who remain. I enjoy the comradoire that the Game encourages. The Clan Argyle to which I belong has a great and glorious history. I am greatly honored to be part of it. The Great King Piper king.gif has been exceedingly kind and benevolent, and has always given (upon asking) excellent words of advise. I wish you luck on your journey in these lands. Hopefully these ramblings have helped to a certain degree.
Lord Usascout
PMEmail Poster               
Heartless75 
Posted: 10-May-2010, 07:46 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

male

Thank you for this advice Lord usascout. I was in a clan, but alas, they decided to abandon their kingdoms to the rabble. As such, they gave me their resources and made me leave the clan. Then, they logged off. And so, I again, walk alone.

To be honest, I probably should have joined earlier, and would have had I known of the site. I was placed in the absolute worst kingdom. No one has logged on in forever, and we are very unorganized. The only reason we have a queen is because I persuaded a new person to vote for someone other than me or himself. I then proceeded to vote for the same person, and we have a queen. If not for this, I would not even receive a single benefit of being in a Kingdom.
PMEmail Poster               
usascout 
Posted: 11-May-2010, 07:02 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacAsh

male

Lord Heartless75,
Unfortunately this happens, the nobles just don't have the perserverance, or maybe they don't understand what they are getting into. The best thing any Lord or Lady could do is read the archives of MK forums, and get a feel for the atmosphere of the game. Many great nobles have put enormous amounts of free information in to their posts. Though with some, you will have to read between the lines. book.gif A toast to your success, live well, learn well, and play like there is no tomorrow. tank.gif

Lord Usascout
PMEmail Poster               
Heartless75 
Posted: 11-May-2010, 04:17 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

male

I thank thee for this advice Lord usascout and I will try to follow it to the best of my ability. I feel certain that by this time tomorrow, my kingdom will be nearly twice as strong as it is, without my score rising by too much. And with these words, I digress.

Lord Heartless75 of Cyromere
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]