Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
167,154 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

I really like that line, "Our intelligence information". Would that happen to be one of LoA's multi accounts she admitted to having?

Apparently you have spies gathering intelligence or you would have no way in knowing other clans intent. Which likely means multi accounts within one of our clans. That's really sporting isn't it? Seems there's a rule against that sort of thing as well...ah but we shan't point any fingers now, that would just be rude.

Beware ye all that enter this thread...bring your waders for the shite is about to start getting deep!

--------------------
Slàinte,
Olórin of Valinor
-----------------------------------------
You can't regret what you don't decide - Shimon Moore
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
stevenpd 
Posted: 03-Apr-2009, 09:58 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

QUOTE (olorin @ 03-Apr-2009, 01:29 AM)
I really like that line, "Our intelligence information". Would that happen to be one of LoA's multi accounts she admitted to having?

Apparently you have spies gathering intelligence or you would have no way in knowing other clans intent. Which likely means multi accounts within one of our clans. That's really sporting isn't it? Seems there's a rule against that sort of thing as well...ah but we shan't point any fingers now, that would just be rude.

Beware ye all that enter this thread...bring your waders for the shite is about to start getting deep!

Prove it.

--------------------

user posted image

Vote in the 2018 Music Awards

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer "am I worth dying for?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog View My Photographs               
olorin 
Posted: 03-Apr-2009, 05:11 PM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
167,154 Gold!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Nice comeback thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
Dogshirt 
Posted: 03-Apr-2009, 06:12 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

The man said "Prove it." I would add more, but I'll leave that to your feeble imagination.

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Hoka Hey!
The more Liberals I meet, the more I like my dogs!
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
olorin 
Posted: 03-Apr-2009, 10:37 PM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
167,154 Gold!

No imagination needed sir, those two words said so much. They couldn't have been any clearer really. sly.gif
McRoach 
Posted: 04-Apr-2009, 09:06 PM
Quote Post

>>*<<
Group Icon

Group: Fellowship of the Ring
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Desert Highlands, USA

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #2
526,629 Gold!

QUOTE (stevenpd @ 02-Apr-2009, 01:48 PM)
Are we finished with our little temper tantrum now?

My, my, such language coming from people that think that honor comes from attacking one kingdom with fourteen armies at once and declares bravery in attacking those weaker than themselves, ignoring higher ranked players.

We know you will say that Clan MacInnes is the big bully on the block but I don’t see us using strong arm tactics either from within or against others by constantly attacking. Who is the bully here? We have done nothing to Clan DARK. Your poor attempt to draw us into a fight failed and so you were forced into honorably declaring war.

You will argue but you will fail. The truth is, you poorly attempted to draw us into a war and were forced to do the honorable thing. You planned and manipulated. Our intelligence information indicates that this was your plan. We decided not to be part of it. But then I am nothing but an a$$, eh Gandolf?

It is pretty pathetic that since your plans were upset that you blame everything else on your failure. They cheated, they abused the system, they changed the rules of the game to suit themselves. We are bound by the same rules of the game as you and have received no special dispensation. But that doesn’t matter. It is more convenient to blame something or someone else for your shortcomings.

Gandolf, you tucked tail and ran because there were some players that we could not reach. It had nothing to do with the lower players. Just like your earlier posts. You were challenged and then decided to delete them all like a spoiled child.

Please continue your whining for there is nothing left to say.

Ignoring higher ranked players? Sorry you feel ignored, it's just strategy, why would we send all we have at one or two top ranked players just to be counterstruck by all the lower MacIn minions? dontgetit.gif

Please don't even start talking about being innocent and doing nothing to my clan. You know damn well 6 months ago you and yours got bored and decided to start unprovoked war with my clan (then EIO).

As for your intelligence info, at what point was war not likely to break out between us? You and I have never once talked of peace and my bringing up misrepresented truths about my past in other forums is hardly a bait to war.

My question is why did you run? I have managed to fight a few players who were brave enough not to run or too slow to start and have not done more than lose my troops and take a few of theirs with me. Are you really that unsure of your clans defenses? fear.gif

I am simply doing what your clan members have been asking for in forums for over the last three months, fighting! You finally made it possible for us by evening the odds with the removal of your other players.

As for the unmoderated posts here, I do not condone the name calling for there is really no need, your actions have spoken louder than words.

Royal05.gif

--------------------
"May those who love us, love us. And those who hate us, may God turn their hearts. And if he doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping."
-Celtic Proverbs

Grateful am I to have a sword in which to defend myself at all times, blessed am I for the days I need not use it.
gandolf3339 
Posted: 05-Apr-2009, 07:07 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: St. Louis, Missouri U.S.A.

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #64
38,834 Gold!

QUOTE (stevenpd @ 02-Apr-2009, 01:48 PM)
Are we finished with our little temper tantrum now?

My, my, such language coming from people that think that honor comes from attacking one kingdom with fourteen armies at once and declares bravery in attacking those weaker than themselves, ignoring higher ranked players.

We know you will say that Clan MacInnes is the big bully on the block but I don’t see us using strong arm tactics either from within or against others by constantly attacking. Who is the bully here? We have done nothing to Clan DARK. Your poor attempt to draw us into a fight failed and so you were forced into honorably declaring war.

You will argue but you will fail. The truth is, you poorly attempted to draw us into a war and were forced to do the honorable thing. You planned and manipulated. Our intelligence information indicates that this was your plan. We decided not to be part of it. But then I am nothing but an a$$, eh Gandolf?

It is pretty pathetic that since your plans were upset that you blame everything else on your failure. They cheated, they abused the system, they changed the rules of the game to suit themselves. We are bound by the same rules of the game as you and have received no special dispensation. But that doesn’t matter. It is more convenient to blame something or someone else for your shortcomings.

Gandolf, you tucked tail and ran because there were some players that we could not reach. It had nothing to do with the lower players. Just like your earlier posts. You were challenged and then decided to delete them all like a spoiled child.

Please continue your whining for there is nothing left to say.

Where do we start here, Well you speak of HONOR, I think you need to buy a dictionary so you can first learn of what you speak.

I will say I am sorry that all those Armies attacked Lord davlcam, People were ready to do battle and he being the last to run and hide(I am sure you were only following orders Sir davlcam) he was the only target left and the order was given to attack whom ever we could.

As for us saying McInn being a bully, well you have proven this and strong arm tactics, stevenpd you have mastered this, We planed all along to declare war for we will not stand by and let your strong arm tactics run MK. So we were not trying to draw you into a fight as you put it.

Now we will move to your intelligence information, It is your spies with in our camps, also were you found out I stated my perception of you being an a$$, As this was posted in our private clan forum, I just wish I would have added pompous and arrogant(which I do now). Only you can change the way you are perceived !

What is pathetic is your actions, Our plans have not failed, Just postponed.

As for me tucking tail and running, I did not go into holiday mode, I mustered together what I had left and sent them straight at you, I don't think this is tucking tail and running.

At that time, I had talked to Lord Olorin and told him that with us being a young and small clan that if all of you did attack EIO, I would have no other choice but to disband the clan as I would not let you destroy the new players, Just for being in a good clan, So they would have a chance to build a kingdom.

As for deleting my post, I was done here in MK, My friend and one of the best Kings here in MK (King McRoach) talked me out of it tho saying this day would come(that you would show your true colors). So I decided then I would not let you run me off as you did all of Wolf Clan with your strong arm tactics.

Oh just so you know I am not whining about anything, Just stating facts as I tried to do before to Queen LoA and you had to jump in then for no reason other than to run your mouth.

So say and do what you will, But I am here to stay and the bullies are going to be put in there place one way are another.
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View My Space Profile.
Dogshirt 
Posted: 15-Apr-2009, 07:39 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

Are y'all done whining? I don't see you standing up to what you THOUGHT to dish out! WHINEY FREAKING BABIES!!!! We play by OUR schedule, NOT your's!

beer_mug.gif
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 16-Apr-2009, 01:19 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Wise, VA

male

I do not see member of my clan running into holiday mode lord dogshirt. Although I do not think we can defeat your clan in battle, we still fight none the less. We are not one to tuck tail and run no matter what the outcome.

Posting in this forum usually paints a target on your chest and/or back but I shall not sit around and listen to those who go into holiday mode when war is called upon them call my fellow clan members whiney freaking babies. Send what you wish at me for I will not run into HM in order to save face for I would not want you to make fun of a yellow streak down my back that I laughed at when I watched the likes of most of your clan run away with, with the exception of you actually truly being on holiday.

--------------------
ALBA GU BRATH
PMEmail Poster               
olorin 
Posted: 16-Apr-2009, 02:19 AM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
167,154 Gold!

Blah blah blah...this argument is so damned old it's simply not worth addressing anymore. Everyone here in every clan for the most part knows who is doing what and how. For God's sake we're not children in here so please just stop insulting my intelligence.

Please, I beg of you, just come and put me out of my freaking misery already.
Here, let me make it easy for you....

Longbowmen 668
Archers 1,605
Pikemen 1,284
Spearmen 1,500
Cavalry 0
Knights 0
Swordsmen 1,039
Infantry 1,929
Militia 0
Slavers 0
Trebuchet 55
Battering ram 55

Gold mine 190
Farm 200
Lumber camp 210
Guard Tower 170

I have 75 Guard Tower under construction, 23 months remaining as of this posting.

See if you can catch LoA online and get her to login to RebeccaAnn's account; just let her do it. A fitting means to an end I think don't you?

And please, don't even bother with a joke about my intelligence, I know I'm an idiot. I'm a 40 year old man in a forum arguing about a online text based game. Yeah, I'm super intelligent!! I really need to get a life....

bag.gif
stevenpd 
Posted: 16-Apr-2009, 05:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

Please go and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

All of you complained about the lack of play within the game. Then you whine about it when something is done about it.

You whine when a strategy is developed that you can not overcome. You whine about not being able to attack someone. Do you seriously expect anyone with half a brain to sit there and allow you to beat on them? You hold yourselves up as brainless twits that would sit there in a half-hearted effort to shame those that don't play by your rules. We have done nothing wrong and have allowed you to continue to whine. You have exposed yourselves for what you are.

You have made assertions. Unprovable assertions that we have in some way magically inserted another player into your inner circle and then demand that we prove a negative. You made the assertion and have done nothing to prove it. I have news for you. We did it the old fashioned way. One of your own was the one that provided the information. We just acted upon it. And for that we are vilified.

You blame everything on something else except where the blame belongs. At yourselves. Your lack of imagination and leadership is what is holding you back and you want to blame others for your lack of it.

Pick up your toys and go home.
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog View My Photographs               
Dogshirt 
Posted: 16-Apr-2009, 07:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

God, you guys are just TOO easy! One little post and you rant and froth like a chained dog! Get a grip guys!
You folks need to get a clue! Learn to PLAY the game, or drop out and whine amongst yourselves! What a bunch of clueless TWITS!!!

beer_mug.gif
olorin 
Posted: 16-Apr-2009, 08:13 PM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
167,154 Gold!

Listen to how the mighty preach their words from above...

We have done nothing wrong and have allowed you to continue to whine.

Thanks ever so much for allowing us to vent our obviously ridiculous notions. My lord, I beg of your forgiveness.

First things first. What is this "lack of imagination" you speak of??? Did you seriously just go there? Let me ask you something sir, how much imagination does it take to "coordinate" a vacation for your whole clan? Is that what you imply we are whining about?

You whine when a strategy is developed that you can not overcome. You whine about not being able to attack someone.

A "strategy we cannot overcome"? Do you know how utterly preposterous that sounds? Do you truly believe this to be some kind of strategic maneuver?!?! OH WAIT!! I'm sorry. Dogshirt already kindly explained this to we little pawns...

We play by OUR schedule, NOT your's!

It was apparently just bad timing on our part....yet again. I humbly beg your forgiveness your majesty. We'll be sure to check with your Chief of Scheduling and Recreation next time so you can fit us in somewhere. If you could be so kind as to point out who we need report to for this? rolleyes.gif

You dropped this cute little one liner...

Unprovable assertions

I like that one, it's got a nice cooperate American feel to it doesn't it?

Anyway, how exactly do I go about proving something that cannot be proven? I will state my supposed "conspiracy theories" wherever I wish. People will either choose to believe what I say, or simply chalk it off as madness. I do nothing to try to sway anyone otherwise. I simply make statements about things observed in the game that I personally believe to be true. I assume I am still entitled to freedom of speech?

One of your own was the one that provided the information.

Ah, the mole, sad but true. This I cannot deny my Lord. And what is sadder is that I don't think you are referring to RebeccaAnn. I know you have/had a mole within clan DARK for your slip up in this very forum showed us that. But I have further suspicions about one of my own and I can only hope they are false. Time will surely flush them out if there indeed is one of yours amongst us so we shall see.

You blame everything on something else except where the blame belongs. At yourselves.

You definantly got that one right, I'll give you that one too. For we are all fools for playing by your rules for so long, and we await the reset with great anticipation. Let the playing fields be leveled so that we can start anew. No fingers to point, no crosses to bear but our own. Then we shall truly see who has the "lack of imagination and leadership" skills once and for all.

Until then Lord Steven, until then.

Fo-Cheannard,
Olorin of Bruce
Dogshirt 
Posted: 16-Apr-2009, 09:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

rolleyes.gif

beer_mug.gif
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 17-Apr-2009, 04:58 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Wise, VA

male

walkman.gif this is me tuning you dumbasses out

i will not take my ball and go home and I will sit here and how did you say it dogshirt be a whiney freakin bitch as long as my account stays open, and since I pay a membership i'm assuming that it will be as long as I wish to pay that. So you will have to put up with the people accusing you of things and "unleash you indestructable clan fury" upon all of us weaklings that can't seem to get a decent plan together because we are so inferior to you might brains walking around here. Give me a damn break, it's a game so proving how smart you are with all of your war tactics means you just won first place in the 50m hurdles in the special olympics!!! congratulations ass hat see if your other clan member can stop chewin on the hurdle in lane 4 and finish the race already.

i honestly do not care if there is ever a reset or not for that would only fuel your fires as to saying well if there hadn't been a reset we would still be beating the pooh out of all of you. Well Clan MacInnes send every freaking army you have at me coordinates 1:5:1 attack me with every damn army you have and see if you will still shut anyone up. you people are unbelievable you bitch about subhuman when he went in holiday mode and you follow suit but yours is justified because you "had a plan" and destroyed a plan against you thanks to some intel from someone in one of those clans. Congratulations you can take easy information and use it to your advantage without having to put a full thought together. Try doing it yourself with your little spies and see how well you turn out.

I'll await you at the doorstep of my kingdom waiting for you to unleash holy hell upon me. whatever shall I do????? save me someone save me!!! there I hope that will let you think my guard is down so you can rape and pillage my kingdom.

see you on the field dipshits

Lord Shenaniganz247 of Kincardine
Chieftain, Clan Bruce
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]