ZodiacRowan

Realm: Desert Highlands, USA

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #2
511,968 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

Chieftain Stevenpd, Lady of Avalon, and all of Clan MacIn

My hat is off to you for making changes in your clan to break up the control clan MacIn has had over the past several moons. I can't say I would be as willing to let go of such talented players myself. thumbs_up.gif

Clan MacIn inspired Clan DARK to rise from the ashes of Clan EIO and in the spirit of picking up where things left off, I believe the time has once again come for our swords to meet in battle.

I Chieftain McRoach call upon all those who have felt the oppressive hand of Clan MacIn to take up arms and help make the game more exciting for all.

I officially declare war, may our battles be fought well and our soldiers die with honor!

Royal05.gif

--------------------
"May those who love us, love us. And those who hate us, may God turn their hearts. And if he doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles so we'll know them by their limping."
-Celtic Proverbs

Grateful am I to have a sword in which to defend myself at all times, blessed am I for the days I need not use it.
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
MacDonnchaidh 
Posted: 31-Mar-2009, 08:15 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Stoughton, MA

male

COWARDICE!! I am appalled at the behaviour of the MacInnes Clan for going into hiding the very moment that war is mentioned. You, even after breaking up are still the most powerful clan in the game, and have had more than enough time to prepare for war, have run to cower behind Holiday mode rather than face any opposition.

As far as I know a valiant few have stayed to fight, but who knows? Maybe they just haven't checked the recent messages and so have not had the opportunity to flee from the face of adversity.

Deeply Disgusted,
Lord MacDonnchaidh,
Lieutenant Commander of Clan Bruce

--------------------
Glory is the Reward of Valour ~ Robertson Motto

For Faith, For Service to Humanity ~ Knights Hospitaller Motto

Am fear is tiuighe clairgeann se ‘s lugha eanchainn.
He who has the thickest skull has the smallest brain.
PMEmail Poster               
lschillinger 
Posted: 31-Mar-2009, 09:49 PM
Quote Post

Knight of the Round Table

ZodiacHazel

Realm: The Heart of it All

female

I am shocked to say the least and I hope that all McInnes Clan members (currently in holiday mode) who spoke poorly of Subhuman for going into Holiday mode, give him a sincere apology.

I have seen many posts previously talking about being honorable..many from a McInn Clans member...well this is the most disgraceful thing I've seen in a long time. I'd be ashamed. I hope I never see another post with any of these vacationers boasting about honor or calling others disgraceful

--------------------
COURAGE GROWS STRONG AT THE WOUND

"Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead."

“Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion.”

user posted image
gandolf3339 
Posted: 31-Mar-2009, 10:01 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: St. Louis, Missouri U.S.A.

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #64
38,582 Gold!

Well stevenpd has had a few words for me but this takes the cake, Hide wile you can McInn but we know where you are and we will be waiting, Also if you have a two man clan I can see half the clan going in to holiday mode, but come on this is really cowardice.
And before it starts stevenpd "stop you crying and play the game or not". (not an exact quote but close enough)
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View My Space Profile.
olorin 
Posted: 31-Mar-2009, 10:41 PM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
166,164 Gold!

I honestly don't know why any of you are even surprised. It's not like this isn't typical behavior for them.
They will have an elaborate and completely ridiculous explanation for all this come morning dots.gif
Gather round folks gossip.gif

Grab up some popcorn eat.gif

Let's set back and keep an eye out for the supreme masters to bring the bull pooh.gif train a rollin' in...

We are about to witniss the true mastery of BS notworthy.gif

smoke.gif

--------------------
Slàinte,
Olórin of Valinor
-----------------------------------------
You can't regret what you don't decide - Shimon Moore
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
gandolf3339 
Posted: 01-Apr-2009, 12:01 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #64
38,582 Gold!

QUOTE (MacDonnchaidh @ 31-Mar-2009, 08:15 PM)
COWARDICE!! I am appalled at the behaviour of the MacInnes Clan for going into hiding the very moment that war is mentioned. You, even after breaking up are still the most powerful clan in the game, and have had more than enough time to prepare for war, have run to cower behind Holiday mode rather than face any opposition.

As far as I know a valiant few have stayed to fight, but who knows? Maybe they just haven't checked the recent messages and so have not had the opportunity to flee from the face of adversity.

Deeply Disgusted,
Lord MacDonnchaidh,
Lieutenant Commander of Clan Bruce

It is sorry to say my good Lord, there is not 1 brave sole among them, as all in the clan are now on holiday mode.

olorin 
Posted: 01-Apr-2009, 01:37 AM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
166,164 Gold!

Isn't that convenient, even with armies apparently marching upon them they are able to go into holiday mode...something the game isn't supposed to allow dots.gif

Oh wait, this is beta software and we have alot of "glitches"

beta.gif my ass

Kudos to you MacIn, you have pulled it off yet again clap.gif

I sooo can't wait to hear the explanation for this one. disgust.gif

It appears my conspiracy train has yet another car on the tracks rolleyes.gif
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
jedibowers 
Posted: 01-Apr-2009, 10:07 AM
Quote Post

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Fishers, IN

male

I find it interesting looking at the map of sector 1:6 and seeing all the MacIn's being protected but also has the flag showing that they are online. Some holiday!
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog                
sisterknight 
Posted: 01-Apr-2009, 11:00 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacOak

Realm: clarks corner, new brunswick

female

well at least i managed to get a wack at them before they "left the building"!!!!not a big one....at the time there were still a few brave souls to face our wrath, so my hats goes off to those few as for the rest...."BAH!!"

--------------------
non nobis domine,non nobis sed nomini tua da gloriam.

OKAY, WHAT DID I DO NOW??
PMEmail Poster               
lschillinger 
Posted: 01-Apr-2009, 11:19 AM
Quote Post

ZodiacHazel

female

QUOTE (jedibowers @ 01-Apr-2009, 11:07 AM)
I find it interesting looking at the map of sector 1:6 and seeing all the MacIn's being protected but also has the flag showing that they are online. Some holiday!

Isn't that convenient, even with armies apparently marching upon them they are able to go into holiday mode...something the game isn't supposed to allow

Olorin - the plot of your theory has thickend...
gandolf3339 
Posted: 01-Apr-2009, 11:23 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #64
38,582 Gold!

My dear Lady sisterknight, they were not brave souls, you were just lucky to get in before they all ran to hide, the only McIn Clan member that did not go into hiding has a score of 130, he my be hiding now, he is not worth my time to check.

Although (it was my decision) I closed EIO to keep my new clanspeople from suffering their onslaught, I did not run and hide, I stood and faced them head on and sent what army I had left at them.

Clan Erie, keep you friends close and your enemy's even closer.
lschillinger 
Posted: 01-Apr-2009, 11:26 AM
Quote Post

ZodiacHazel

female

Posted in the King or Queen forum 03/11/09 by a McInn Clans member currently in hidding ....
All we've been reading in here is that people wants to play to win...I am offering a chance to gather their forces against me...and they're still sleeping on it...it's like they're afraid of something.They come here and read the thread but no reply except from a few it's like they don't want to be involved in this game...clan DARK is a big clan and since their beginnings they have not engaged in any battle except a "supposedly" error in judgement from one of their clansmen who sent out his army against lady Harlot...we all know that is was complete bull as they were planning something but never came to fruition.

I dont know why but in reading the forums a couple of weeks ago this particular post keeps coming to mind with the current situation.... Sad to think no one means what they say anymore.....People seem to love to point fingers, then turn around and do the same or worse themselves....
Randy 
Posted: 01-Apr-2009, 12:24 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacReed

Realm: Rochester, NY

male

I complained about this exact thing when Sub-Human did it when MacI was attacking Clan Bruce. You will notice we stood and took the attacks from you guys and you do this. Good ahead build up for defences. You have to be pretty low to cheat at a video game, and yes this is cheating.

Congrats on being the best clan at a video game I hope it some how puts food on your table and you can tell your next generations that your were the BEST at a video game just remember to not tell them you did it by cheating it ruins the story.
PMEmail Poster               
stevenpd 
Posted: 02-Apr-2009, 01:48 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacReed

Realm: Fountain Valley, Calif.

male

Are we finished with our little temper tantrum now?

My, my, such language coming from people that think that honor comes from attacking one kingdom with fourteen armies at once and declares bravery in attacking those weaker than themselves, ignoring higher ranked players.

We know you will say that Clan MacInnes is the big bully on the block but I don’t see us using strong arm tactics either from within or against others by constantly attacking. Who is the bully here? We have done nothing to Clan DARK. Your poor attempt to draw us into a fight failed and so you were forced into honorably declaring war.

You will argue but you will fail. The truth is, you poorly attempted to draw us into a war and were forced to do the honorable thing. You planned and manipulated. Our intelligence information indicates that this was your plan. We decided not to be part of it. But then I am nothing but an a$$, eh Gandolf?

It is pretty pathetic that since your plans were upset that you blame everything else on your failure. They cheated, they abused the system, they changed the rules of the game to suit themselves. We are bound by the same rules of the game as you and have received no special dispensation. But that doesn’t matter. It is more convenient to blame something or someone else for your shortcomings.

Gandolf, you tucked tail and ran because there were some players that we could not reach. It had nothing to do with the lower players. Just like your earlier posts. You were challenged and then decided to delete them all like a spoiled child.

Please continue your whining for there is nothing left to say.

--------------------

user posted image

Vote in the 2018 Music Awards

Dear Lord, lest I continue in my complacent ways, help me to remember that someone died for me today. And if there be war, help me to remember to ask and to answer "am I worth dying for?" - Eleanor Roosevelt

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.
-- Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog View My Photographs               
Shenaniganz247 
Posted: 02-Apr-2009, 06:47 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Wise, VA

male

Wow, I'm sad I missed all of this goings on this week. I unfortunately was moving to a new house and had no internet all week until i came back to work.

I was looking forward to finally paying Clan MacInnes clan back for their deciding of cancelling the alliance we once had so they could better the game. Power hungry was what I called it. The lot of you knew full well that there would be no one to take on you and your 21 clan members, so clans decided to ban together.

When you openly declared war on Clan Bruce, even though we were outnumbered 21 to 8 mind you every last one of us still stood and fought you and took our licks. Now ALL of you go on holiday mode when war is declared upon you. Tsk tsk i say. I do not wish to hear your excuses from any of you or hear the speakings of your silver tongue steven because it is all a load of bs. Here you faulted Subhuman for going on holiday mode when you were wanting to attack yet you do the same thing except you are all more than one person taking on an entire clan.

This cowardice is the kind of thing that almost would make one want to quit the game. Take your beatings or at least the attempts like true soldiers instead of being pansies. I feel no honor towards any of you and any of you who wear the crown I will call it the Crown of Cowards and will bow before none of you.

You have beat me many times, once when i was leaving clan wolf you all attacked me, I took 20 attacks in one day from the lot of ur clan and i did not complain once. Then when you decide to break our alliance you hit myself and my second in command relentlessly as well and yet I do not open my mouth to complain, and yet when a revolt is raised against you you tuck tail and run as you say.

I only hope there is a reset soon and the lot of you are brought back off of your high horses and thinking that you can get away with anything.

I'm not sure if this forum is moderated or not but I call the lot of you all pussies! edit my post as you wish moderators but everyone will know what that clan represents

Disgusted

Lord Shenaniganz247 of Kincardine
Chieftain of a real clan, Clan Bruce

--------------------
ALBA GU BRATH
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]