Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: Virginia

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
165,944 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

Good day to you My Lady, it's very good to see your still alive out there somewhere. bye1.gif

I must agree, (as I said in all seriousness) that it would be quite interesting to see what would come of a fight like that. Yet it seems Gordon's members can only get enjoyment from beating upon my clansmen who are no match for their might. A rather vulgar display of power I think. Do ye not grow weary of beating us down? Do ye not long for a mighty battle of all battles? Surely your not afraid of actually losing a battle? Of tarnishing the "good" name of Gordon? I call bull pooh.gif because I think that's exactly what it is.

This notion is not something concocted by me to get your clan to stop attacking me. The Carolina Scotsman put down the beck and call himself to any of you brave enough to come for him, yet only one of yours has been bold enough to even entertain the idea openly. Are none of ye brave enough to go for someone who is stronger than you?

And what of clan Erie? Your clan is in the top 10 as well, net nothing but silence is coming from that direction, (you have at least been peaceful towards us, and for that I thank you). beer_mug.gif

I say Gordon needs to stop pussyfooting around and use their so called "advanced knowledge" of the game to coordinate something. Prove to all of us here that you truly are what you have always claimed to be. The clan that truly understands the game and are superior for that reason. You claimed this while in MacInne, and most of your clan is made up of it's members so this should still hold true correct?

You claim you were bored. Well this is damned sure a cure for that problem, and the entertainment value alone is priceless. All of Medieval Kingdom would be watching this fight like it was Ali Vs. Frazier. So what are you waiting for already? Step it up a notch and go play with the big dog. pimp.gif

--------------------
Slŕinte,
Olórin of Valinor
-----------------------------------------
You can't regret what you don't decide - Shimon Moore
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 15-Jun-2009, 08:18 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: North Carolina

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #76
41,655 Gold!

QUOTE (Dogshirt @ 15-Jun-2009, 09:52 PM)
Not to mention that ANYONE that even tries to go after the Scotsman will have me tearing up their kingdom! He is a friend of mine and has my full support and protection! Want to try it? Go ahead, just don't say you didn't have fair warning!

beer_mug.gif

My good friend Dogshirt, I appreciate your loyalty and I'm sure there may be one or two others who feel the same. Dear friends, please do not trouble yourselves over me. If you wish to observe from the sidelines, that will be good, but allow me this entertainment. I again invite all who would care to adventure to band together for one mission and one mission only. Coordinate attacks upon me. All come at once if you so desire. I'm saying that all of ye will be left to wonder what went wrong and I will still be King. And I'm asking my friends to sit this one out. Your loyalty is valued more than you know, but I must get out and stretch from time to time. Please let me do so unaided and I will invite you to the victory celebration. I've already laid up an almost unlimited to supply of ale and spirits.

--------------------
TheCarolinaScotsman

Ya'll drive safe and come back soon.
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               
Dogshirt 
Posted: 15-Jun-2009, 09:21 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

I've already laid up an almost unlimited to supply of ale and spirits.

MMMMMMMM! Ale and spirits! tongue.gif

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Hoka Hey!
The more Liberals I meet, the more I like my dogs!
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 15-Jun-2009, 10:46 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #76
41,655 Gold!

QUOTE (Lady-of-Avalon @ 15-Jun-2009, 12:32 PM)
(Oh!well...back to my flowers...see you guys!!)  Love ya CarolinaScotsman

My dear Lady, the feeling is mutual. Your flowers are lucky.
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 17-Jun-2009, 01:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #76
41,655 Gold!

It's been several days now since I first issued a challenge and no responce. Are there none in MK with the courage to even answer? What are you made of? Do you not think twenty or even thiry of you can bring me down? Are you really that scared? Do you hide behind your women and children? After all is said and done, does cowardice run rampant in MK? When the despicable cur tucks his tail between his legs and runs for cover, he will find you there ahead of him.
MacDonnchaidh 
Posted: 17-Jun-2009, 04:58 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Stoughton, MA

male

All those with spines, avert your gaze from the blinding light emanating from the yellow streak running down the backs of all former MacInnes members.

My king I would be most happy to pick up your gauntlet that you have thrown, so that you may bludgeon me with it. For the moment as it stands however, I must sit back and nurse my wounds and the wounds of my comrades-in-arms from the attacks of the "mighty" Clan Gordon. You would think that if they are as powerful as they boast to be then they might accept a challenge from their own king and master.

Lord Dogshirt, loyalty is certainly a thing to be most respected. However, TheCarolinaScotsman asked for challengers to the throne, not loyal subjects. If you truly are as loyal a friend as you claim then you should be the first in line to accept a challenge from your "friend" instead of hiding behind said "loyalty."
Allow me to ask you just this; do you not attack your king, even when he asks, out of love for him? Or do you not attack because of fear that you may fall down far enough for the Clans DARK and Bruce to exact their revenge on you?

--------------------
Glory is the Reward of Valour ~ Robertson Motto

For Faith, For Service to Humanity ~ Knights Hospitaller Motto

Am fear is tiuighe clairgeann se ‘s lugha eanchainn.
He who has the thickest skull has the smallest brain.
PMEmail Poster               
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 17-Jun-2009, 06:00 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #76
41,655 Gold!

I have never quwstioned the loyalty or courage of Lord Dogshirt. He has demonstrated both to me many times over. Seek elsewhere to cast aspersions. There are plenty more who could band together and have a large combined army.
MacDonnchaidh 
Posted: 17-Jun-2009, 08:04 PM
Quote Post

Chieftain of the Clan

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Stoughton, MA

male

While it is certainly true that my previous message pointed towards the questioning of Dogshirt's loyalty, my focus was and is more towards the questioning of his alleged bravery. I only moved to the subject of loyalty (too far I admit) due to the fact that true loyalty is doing what you are asked (or commanded) and not to do the opposite, while still claiming that you are indeed loyal.
It is due to his maligning of others and boasting of his own strength that I singled him out and cast aspersions on him. I could do so with others as well and still speak the truth, but I shall not.
PMEmail Poster               
Dogshirt 
Posted: 17-Jun-2009, 08:43 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

It is due to his maligning of others and boasting of his own strength that I singled him out and cast aspersions on him. I could do so with others as well and still speak the truth, but I shall not.

I have maligned NO ONE. And as for my strength, here I am, do you come to me, NO! If you would cast aspersions, come, dance with me! I thought not!
The Scotsman and I were Clan brothers in McInnes together, and he and I were the soldiers that took the brunt of ALL attacks, incoming AND outgoing! All I have heard is whineing from anyone that has felt the wrath of my warriors! Where is YOUR spine? Stand up and attack the man if you don't piss yourselves at the thought! He has asked me NOT to attack you when you go against him, so I will not. So NOW what is stopping you?
WHAT A BUNCH OF SNIVELING COWARDLY SHITES!

beer_mug.gif
olorin 
Posted: 17-Jun-2009, 10:27 PM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
165,944 Gold!

I stand by my previous statements. I think none of you are brave enough to approach him.

Stabbing down those who are below you does not make your swords shine brighter my friends. On the contrary it does nothing but tarnish them until all your left with is the shadow of dishonor gleeming back at you.

Perhaps the time has come to polish your swords a bit?

I emplore you to raise your swords a little higher above you, perhaps you may find a little glimmer is left in them after all. thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail PosterView My Photographs               View my Facebook Profile.View my Twitter Profile.
olorin 
Posted: 17-Jun-2009, 10:57 PM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
165,944 Gold!

QUOTE (Dogshirt @ 17-Jun-2009, 10:43 PM)
All I have heard is whineing from anyone that has felt the wrath of my warriors! Where is YOUR spine? Stand up and attack the man if you don't piss yourselves at the thought! He has asked me NOT to attack you when you go against him, so I will not. So NOW what is stopping you? WHAT A BUNCH OF SNIVELING COWARDLY SHITES!

It is hard for us to come at our king when we have nothing left but our tattered clothes to cover our own arses. But do I stand before you whining about it? NAY.
I have made a promise to some in this game and to my clan since becoming chieftan to cool my temper and point my finger not. I take what comes at me as it comes, and in the last several months I have done exactly that. You cannot deny this sir.

Yes, you have been asked to stand aside in a battle of such, yet the rest of the top 10 are more than capable of taking on the challenge that has been laid out. A challenge that was not laid down by me, it twas wecomed by the king himself. Yet here you are, all fired up pointing fingers everywhere.

We do not mock your king sir as he is our king as well and we respect him as such. Yes, I am all for seeing a battle of this magnitude and you cannot blame me for that, many in this game would enjoy seeing it as well. Nor can I be accused of any wrong doing for I have done nothing wrong. So what exactly is the problem?
Dogshirt 
Posted: 17-Jun-2009, 11:34 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

It is hard for us to come at our king when we have nothing left but our tattered clothes to cover our own arses. But do I stand before you whining about it? NAY.
I have made a promise to some in this game and to my clan since becoming chieftan to cool my temper and point my finger not. I take what comes at me as it comes, and in the last several months I have done exactly that. You cannot deny this sir.

Yes, you have been asked to stand aside in a battle of such, yet the rest of the top 10 are more than capable of taking on the challenge that has been laid out. A challenge that was not laid down by me, it twas wecomed by the king himself. Yet here you are, all fired up pointing fingers everywhere.

We do not mock your king sir as he is our king as well and we respect him as such. Yes, I am all for seeing a battle of this magnitude and you cannot blame me for that, many in this game would enjoy seeing it as well. Nor can I be accused of any wrong doing for I have done nothing wrong. So what exactly is the problem?

No, Sir, YOU do not whine. You have been a valiant adversary these past weeks.
But, I am NOT pointing fingers everywhere as you say, but at he who has accused me of things I have not done.
No, you have done nothing wrong and are not the target of my words, I have no problem with you(other than an occaisional bout of CRANKINESS! biggrin.gif ).

beer_mug.gif
piobmhorpiper 
Posted: 18-Jun-2009, 09:29 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacAsh

Realm: Ontario Canada

male

As the King's Piper and servant it will not be me that sends an army against him as King CarolinaScotsman is not only my King and exclansman but also a well respected friend and mentor.

I would gladly sit idle and keep to my own as the other large clans rebuild and fortify to try thier best at giving our King the challange he so desires. But if any of the Gordons or any of the smaller clans are attacked by the Bruces or the Dark clans they will feel the wrath of our swords and pay dearly for thier indescretions.

Piper to the King of MK
Lord Piobmhorpiper

--------------------
The Scots of course insist that the pipes produce music. But the point is after all not too important. For those who love them, the pipes can evoke more vividly than any other instrument, high emotion, they can inspire valor, and tell of tragic tales of battles long ago. They can call forth merriment or sentiment. It does not matter what the sound is called, those who are deaf to its merits would not understand anyway.
user posted image
user posted image
LadyDragonfire 
Posted: 19-Jun-2009, 07:49 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacElder

female

Being a new comer to Clan Gordon, I am at this point too small to attack the present king. There will come a day tho that I will become big enuf to take up his challenge.

I've not got the ties to his Highness that other members of Clan Gordon do, so I will now state my intention to someday become Queen of MK!

As for MY bravery and leadership skills ?

Those will be shown, as I climb the ladder and reach for the crown!

Lady Dragonfire
PMEmail Poster               
olorin 
Posted: 26-Jun-2009, 02:24 PM
Quote Post

Olorin of Valinor

ZodiacElder

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #70
165,944 Gold!

Well my King, the thread has fallen dead and it seems no one dares approach you. Such a shame really as I would have truly enjoyed seeing such a battle.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]