Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
224,176 Gold!

Our apologies on the broadcast channels being down today. We forgot to submit our planning to Radionomy which is required each month.

Going to setup a reminder for this on our studio calendar!

All channels are back up online and streaming.

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
cobaltkitty 
  Posted: 01-Apr-2016, 03:46 PM
Quote Post

Peasant
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacVine

female

Thank you very much! Your music always make the day pass quicker band.gif
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 02-Apr-2016, 12:25 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
224,176 Gold!

It does seem to make the day a little brighter listening to all of these wonderful Celtic musicians!

Thank you for your kind comments!
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
lisafeg 
Posted: 03-Apr-2016, 04:55 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

Hi
Are you sure Radionomy is working? I can't seem to get any station from them. And I can't get any to play from the celticradio.net listen now page either.

The only thing that works is the iPhone mobile site.

Did something on the browser version of Radionomy change in the last couple days? It doesn't even want to open as an iTunes song.

Any ideas?

Lisa
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 03-Apr-2016, 09:14 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
224,176 Gold!

Hi Lisa,

We sent you an email with further instructions. Hopefully it helps.

Right now we are not seeing any issues with Radionomy. I do know that once in a while they seem to suffer some technical problems. I think they are growing pains as they are really getting a lot of new listeners lately. So perhaps when you tried they were having a brief outage.

Let us know if you are still experiencing issues with the Radionomy site.
Shadows 
Posted: 03-Apr-2016, 12:00 PM
Quote Post

Reader of souls, vision seeker, TROLL
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacHolly

Realm: The frontier of Penn's Woods

male

Paul I am not hearing any music from our player nor windows player! It is 1:59PM.

--------------------
I support the separation of church and hate!

IMAGINATION - the freest and largest nation in the world!

One can not profess to be of "GOD" and show intolerence and prejudice towards the beliefs of others.

Am fear nach gleidh na h–airm san t–sith, cha bhi iad aige ’n am a’ chogaidh.
He that keeps not his arms in time of peace will have none in time of war.

"We're all in this together , in the parking lot between faith and fear" ... O.C.M.S.

“Beasts feed; man eats; only the man of intellect knows how to eat well.”

"Without food we are nothing, without history we are lost." - SHADOWS

Is iomadh duine laghach a mhill an Creideamh.
Religion has spoiled many a good man.

The clan MacEwen
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
lisafeg 
Posted: 03-Apr-2016, 05:49 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

Mine has miraculously reappeared. The issue I was seeing was with ALL radionomy stations. Nothing at all would play. It was like it couldn't open the stream (same in iTunes as well as all apps and radionomy web page).

Hopefully they sorted out their issues now. Couldn't find a help or contact on their site at all.
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 04-Apr-2016, 08:11 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
224,176 Gold!

Most likely an outage from Radionomy. Glad to hear things are back up and working properly.

One of the nice features of Radionomy (compared to Live365) is we keep a small number files (about a thousand) on their server so that if our stream goes down there is no interruption in the music until we are back online streaming.

We will be down sometime this weekend for about an hour in order to clean the servers of dust and other debris that somehow manages to get into the computers. Will try to schedule at an off-peak time....
Skinner 
Posted: 21-May-2016, 07:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacOak

Realm: southwest ohio

male

Wow! Just when my request were coming up after Bill Connolly my audio stream began and still is no where close to what the site page shows. The page continues to follow its course and its as if I'm listening to a completely different program?
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 21-May-2016, 09:32 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
224,176 Gold!

QUOTE (Skinner @ 21-May-2016, 09:38 PM)
Wow! Just when my request were coming up after Bill Connolly my audio stream began and still is no where close to what the site page shows. The page continues to follow its course and its as if I'm listening to a completely different program?

We are in the process of moving Highlander Radio to a new streaming platform that is based in Canada.

Within the next hour the new tune-in links will appear on our website.

You might have to re-save the new links if you tune-in through a media player. We will have an announcement shortly.
Skinner 
Posted: 22-May-2016, 09:41 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacOak

male

Whew, talk about coincidence. I went to watch TV and the show didn't match the on screen guide. I felt that I had entered the twilight zone or maybe I had too much fun in the 60s and 70s and it was coming back to haunt me. That TV channel was the only one though thank goodness. I'm fairly limited in my knowledge of navigating around the computer. I might need a little help in achieving what you suggest.
Thanks for the heads up tho, I feel a little more sane this morning (operative word is little)
Thanks again CeltcRadio
Skinner
PMEmail Poster               
Skinner 
Posted: 23-May-2016, 08:44 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacOak

male

Whoa, second tune into bagpipe hr my audio went to a call in request (line 52 a Rankin song) and now nothing. When I shut everything off then back on I get about 1 second of the Rankin song then nothing again. These hiccups seem to happen during bagpipe hr or when my request are coming up. Are you guys trying to tell me somrthing? (LOL)
PMEmail Poster               
Skinner 
Posted: 03-Oct-2016, 01:34 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacOak

male

Hello CelticRadio, today my audio quit midsong. The message I got was I didn't have access to the computer that contained that file or my proxy settings were off. I ran ccleaner which did the usual dumps and stuff. Then I shut everything down and back on but no luck. Exactly what are the proxy settings and why would they change midsong? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks, Stu
PMEmail Poster               
CelticRadio 
Posted: 04-Oct-2016, 08:10 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
224,176 Gold!

Hi Skinner,

I think we got the kinks worked out and you should now hear Highlander Radio and our other channels problem free.

Thanks for the alert about this we discovered a small issue that needed some fixin!

thumbs_up.gif wink.gif
Skinner 
Posted: 08-Oct-2016, 07:12 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacOak

male

Hi CR, my problems are back. No access to the computer with the file or proxy settings are off. Is there anything I can do at my end to alleviate the problem? Any suggestions from the community would also be appreciated.
Thanks
Stu
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]