> Clann An Drumma, Highlander Radio Featured Artist
Rindy 
Posted: 13-Nov-2009, 04:39 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

female

Just a quick note to let you know the Clann An Drumma website is back up and running a few new items have been added. If you stop in please take time to sign the guest book. I hope you'll check it out.

Slainte

Ok now it's down again. So sorry for any inconvience this has caused anyone. Is it Friday the 13th or what? I know, just keep checking back. lol unsure.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 03-Dec-2009, 10:26 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hi everyone,

Incase you've been wondering where the main website went, the power was shut off and we are waiting for the codes to reboot. We will be up and running again shortly. The forum is still up and running.

Sorry for any inconveniences this might of caused you.

Slainte, Rindy.
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 01-Jan-2010, 12:39 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

HI, so sorry this is taking so long. The Clann An Drumma server is being moved so hopefully we will be back up and running soon. Please bear with us. I will let you know for sure. So sorry for any inconvience this may have caused you.

It kind of comes and goes but you can still get on through a link through a forum. Feel free to pm me if you don't have the linked bookmarked.

CAD is stronger than ever and many gigs coming up!

Keep It Tribal
PMEmail Poster               
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 03-Jan-2010, 08:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

I clicked on the link in your post Rindy and it seems to working okay if anybody eklse wants to check on the sites progress. You know, after looking at that site, that little drummer dude would make a neat pin.

--------------------
Unavoidably Detained by the World

"Irishness is not primary a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition on being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it."-Conor Cruise O'Brien

Pour mouth to mouth
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 05-Feb-2010, 11:52 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hi Robert, the site is coming along just fine any day now!

The server had to be moved so, we are now waiting for the go ahead. Getting excited.
Many fine gigs and cd's are in store for Clann An Drumma.
Everyone is welcome in the forum please take a minute to stop by and say hi-hello to the band. Things have changed as life does. Lots of new photies, videos and a lot of pictures of Joe Kilna Mackenzie's still around. We we would like to keep the community going as it's a fun place to be and your can interact with those nice lookin lads and lassie.

That little guy is called a Berserker after the Norse Viking erra. It would make a excellent pin. and earring , tie tac oh tons of cool stuff. I have a brass one that's a necklace. Excellent It shall be suggested as soon as the merchandise page it back up.

Come on over everyone right now, go to here: Bookmark this link. Please don't let Joe's dream die with him. Stop in please. We'd love to meet some new people and new things to talk about. Ok nuff said come over!Clann And Drumma Forum

Ok if you need to ask me somthing feel free. Keep It CAD &
Keep It Tribal, & Slainte , Rindy.
PMEmail Poster               
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 07-Feb-2010, 07:34 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Very cool and looking froward to another place to browse on the web and some new music. So, any contests soon? I'm laid off and booored. sad.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 07-Feb-2010, 10:08 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hey Robert. Sorry to hear your layed off. I hope you find work as soon as possible. So many people are out of work. It's scary. I am also looking forward to the new CAD site.
There is a pretty good chance they will be running a contest. Keep checking into the CAD forum for new details.

Also, I am suppose to pass on to the fans of Clann An Drumma their apologies about the main website that's only been working now and again. The new website will be up and running in a day or two. As stated you can still acess the forum through the link.

Rumors were spreading that CAD had split up but that is not the case they're still together and going strong.

I hope all of you stop in.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 22-Feb-2010, 05:14 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hi, some of you may have already received this in your email but I promised I'd let you know when the new website and community were back up and running. So here goes the news and thanks to Celtic Radio for playing their music. You will find the website in my signature.

It's been awhile, but I wanted to let everyone know that the new Clann An Drumma website is up and running and the community as well. It all has a refreshing new look.

It will remain up as the server is in place and even a power failure won't bring it down.

Come on in and catch up on what's been going on and what's about to happen.

The band members are now a frequent part of the community, so stop in and say "Hello" to them. They're really good at getting back with you. Some you will recogonize and there's some new faces as well.

They have a full tour schedule which will be updated all the time along with the photos and videos. They're working on a new album as well.

Feel free to start your own topics and let's get this party started!!!

So with all this in mind come on over and let us know how you like the new look or just say "Hello" or just have a peek.

Keep It Tribal

Slainte, Rindy.
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 28-Apr-2010, 10:20 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Ains a year say a prayer faur me

Hello, It's been a year today that Joe Kilna Mackenzie passed away. Please say a prayer for him. He is sadly missed so very much. We are saying a few prayers on the forum if you feel you want to leave a message please feel free to do so. It's in the In Memory Of Joe Kilna Mackenzie, Ains a year say a prayer faur me.

The band's doing well. Busy as ever and it will become more so as the summer months approach. Will keep you posted as far as cd's etc. To see new videos etc come on over to the site.

Slainte, Rindy
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 15-Jun-2010, 10:23 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Clann An Drumma just finished playing a gig in France. Come on over to the forum and see new videos. They have really been so busy. Hope to see you there and remember Keep It Tribal.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 23-Jul-2010, 05:57 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hi, hope all of you are enjoying the summer. It's been awhile since we had a update from Clann An Drumma. They have been very busy. This last gig they got into a wee bit of trouble. Come on over to the forum and see the photos that were put up of what happened and a behind the scenes of the band. Lots more to come. This is a busy time of year.
www.clannandrumma.com

Slainte and Keep It Tribal
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 04-Sep-2010, 10:09 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hi Clann an Drumma added a new drummer and new videos are up. Stop by the website community forum www.clannandrumma.com and say hello and see what's been going on with the band.

Slainte and Keep It Tribal
PMEmail Poster               
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 04-Sep-2010, 10:12 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

male

Happy to report that their CD's were available at Milwaukee Irishfest this year. Bad news is that of the two vendors that sell CD's (aside from the fest itself) one vendor's CDs were down by 2/3's. Looks like CD's are on their way out. Our WalMart has only a half an aisle of CD's now.
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 29-Dec-2010, 02:34 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Hi everyone,

We hope you had a Merry Christmas. Now we are going forward into the New Year. Clann An Drumma have exciting things going to happen within the year. Keep checking back on the community forum to see what they've been up to. We'd like to see you everyone is welcome. New photos have gone up inside the forum. Feel free to add photos, opinions and start topics. Along with this note we want to wish you all a very Happy New Year!

Clann An Drumma

Keep It Tribal
PMEmail Poster               
Rindy 
Posted: 17-Feb-2011, 05:25 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacBirch

female

Just had news. Clann An Drumma aren't out of the picture just yet. They will be back stronger than ever so watch this thread or go to www.clannandrumma.com to learn more.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]