Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Upgrades To Celticradio.net, Read about changes to CRN.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 14-Apr-2006, 12:14 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
224,806 Gold!

We are pleased to let everyone know that we are currently making some changes to our internal network that will result in better service and reduced cost for CelticRadio.net. Over the next few weeks we will be switching our internet provider to a Seattle based company called SpeakEast.net:

http://www.speakeasy.net/

SpeakEasy has built a nationwide network that not only supports DSL but also allows you to replace your land line phone with a Voice Over IP product. So, basically you can get nation wide calling anytime (no long distance charges) and calls to 22 countries for only $27 a month. Want to keep your old number, you can with their Voice Over product. It even comes with a web-based control panel for your phone with tons of features!

SpeakEasy will allow CelticRadio.net to grow as our website grows. They offer all sorts of graded DSL plans up to T1 at some very reasonable prices. And what is so awesome about their services is that it does not use a phone line. You can drop your phone line and they will install a dedicated DSL line. Through June of this year they are waiving any fees, so it is basically free installation!

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]