celticlord 
Posted: 17-Feb-2009, 04:08 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Los Lunas, NM

male

Finally, the bus arrived. I had been waiting for what seemed like years. I carefully walked towards the dusty, old yellow bus and was startled when the doors immediately opened.

I stepped inside and gave an ear-piercing scream! I looked from seat to seat. There were kids on the bus, but they didn't have any heads! They were chopped off! But who would do such a revolting thing?

Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I cautiously turned around. I almost melted when I saw the bus driver, all covered with blood with a butcher's knife in his hand. I tried to call for help but my mouth was frozen shut. I also tried to run off the bus, but I was afraid that if I turned around, the bus driver would chop my head off too.

Just then, I blinked 5 times, turned around 10 times and jumped up and down furiously. When I stopped, I looked back and forth between the bus driver and the kids.

Boy was I amazed! The bus driver had a half smile on his face (which was probably because I made a big commotion ) and the kids had heads! They were laughing. But what were they laughing at? Suddenly, it hit me. The whole horror scene had been my imagination . I guess I was just nervous about going to Camp Nightmoon. Even saying the name gave me the chills.

"So, are you coming or not?" A voice interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh yeah, sure." I replied, looking at the bus driver embarrassed.

I then walked down the aisle (which was covered with gum) and sat down beside a quiet boy in the back seat, which was the only seat left.

All the kids were still laughing and imitating me by jumping up and down, blinking and turning around.

Just then, the bus driver said "Please sit down quietly, we have one more stop before we arrive at Camp Nightmoon." When I heard the bus driver, I tightened up all over my body.

After I calmed down (a while later), I looked at the boy beside me. I really wanted to start a conversation with him, but I was just too shy. But that didn't really matter because 2 minutes later, he started the conversation.

"Hi, my name is Joseph." He said.

"Hi, my name is Heidi." I said.

"So, is this your first time at sleep over camp?" He asked.

"Yeah, is this yours?" I asked .

"Yup, and I'm really nervous!" He laughed.

Suddenly, the bus stopped and we all fell forward. The doors opened and in came a girl all dressed in neon orange.

She walked down the aisle, glancing from seat to seat, but they were all taken. I felt sorry for her so I let her sit down beside me.

"Thanks." She mumbled.

Then the bus driver said "Okay kiddies, we're off to Camp Nightmoon!" And he started to drive.

At that moment, a boy shouted "Let's sing a song!" And we did, all the way to Camp Nightmoon. Maybe overnight camp wouldn't be so bad..............or would it?..............

Attached Image. (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)
PMEmail PosterRead My Blog View My Photographs               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Fast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]