Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Special Christmas Gifts Promotion!, Free Shipping, 10% Discount & More.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 01-Nov-2006, 09:54 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
239,994 Gold!

Can you believe the holiday season will be here in a few weeks! I for one am looking forward to our very popular Christmas music programming which promises to be the best ever! We have many new and old selections ready to be rotated into the broadcast line-up very soon!

Each year we have held a special Christmas promotion through our Celtic Radio Gifts Store to help us with our year-end expenses and in preparation for our upcoming renewal fees in February 2007.

We are very proud of the products and quality that we offer in our unqiue store. There are many Coat of Arms, Clan Badges, Surnames, Celtic Designs and other unique items that you just can not find at the local stores. A real under-promoted GEM is our combination Clan Badge/Tartan mousepads! If you are looking for a unqiue gift for that someone special, then we urge you to checkout our catalog.

This year we have put together an amazing list of special offers and we are excited to get these out to all of our members. Here they are:
  • Free Shipping to all Founder members.
  • 10% Discount to all Founder members.
  • Free Celtic Radio Bumper Sticker on all orders.
  • Free Coat of Arms Family Print on orders > $30.00
This special promotion runs until December 15, 2006 and we guarantee that if you place your order on or before this date, then you will receive the products before Christmas.

Please, please tell all of your family and friends about our special promotion and help make this the best Celtic Radio Christmas yet!

As always, thanks for your continued support of this site and broadcast.

http://shop.celticradio.net

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]