Posted: 08-Mar-2007, 11:31 AM
Quote Post

Musican/Ruler of the Dells/Warrior
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Caer Portshire, Mist Hollow

female

Dubya's statue...why that should be a gift to the Iraqui citizens...they need a new statue to put up after they tore down the one of Saddam...

--------------------
Senara-ism : Life is like a theatrical production only you get to be actor, director, and audience all at once. So break a leg, sit back and enjoy the show!

"When the waves are high and the light is dying, raise a glass and think of me..." -Gaelic Storm

Cha chòir dòrn a thoirt an aghaidh pòig.
A kiss ought not to be met with a fist.

Thig crioch air an saoghal, ach mairidh gaol is ceòl.
The world will pass away, but love and music last forever.

"I am a crazy, rabid squirrel! I want my cookies!" Hammy-Over the Hedge
PMEmail Poster               
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 08-Mar-2007, 04:07 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

Could put it in the mens room stall at any texas gas station. Maybe it could have a handle in his hands to hold the TP or a tray for tips. Ooo, I'm starting to think some really bad thoughts now.

--------------------
Unavoidably Detained by the World

"Irishness is not primary a question of birth or blood or language; it is the condition on being involved in the Irish situation, and usually of being mauled by it."-Conor Cruise O'Brien

Pour mouth to mouth
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 09-Mar-2007, 06:04 AM
Quote Post

King of CelticRadio.net Jesters
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacIvy

Realm: Easton, PA

male

Here is the latest from the Defense Department's press conference:

Attached Image. (Click thumbnail to expand)
Attached Image (Works with IE Only)

--------------------
"If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe."
Carl Sagan
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 09-Mar-2007, 06:20 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

QUOTE (stoirmeil @ 08-Mar-2007, 10:52 AM)
Yes, Senara, thanks. This was a very moving little feature on how the small pockets of real, ordinary people are thinking and reacting to real loss, not just spin -- too easy to lose sight of it, too easy.

On the brighter side -- this came to me today from a friend:

Subject: A Monument
Date: 7 March 2007

Dear friends:

I have the distinguished honor of being on the committee to raise
$5,000,000 for a monument to George W. Bush . We originally wanted to
put him on Mt. Rushmore until we discovered there was not enough room for
two more faces.

We then decided to erect a statue of George W in the Washington, D.C. Hall Of Fame. We were in a quandary as to where the statue should be placed. It was not proper to place it beside the statue of George Washington, who never told a lie, or beside Richard Nixon, who never told the truth, since George could never tell the difference.

We finally decided to place it beside Christopher Columbus, the greatest Republican of them all. He didn't know where he was going, and when he got there he did not know where he was. He returned not knowing where he had been, destroyed the well-being of the majority of the population while he was there, and did it all on someone else's money.

Thank you.

George W. Bush Monument Committee

(so far we have collected $1.35)

Ill offer another $.25. I would like to suggest a park just off Pennsylvania avenue. It should be in the middle of the park. It is a doggie park. The males will find it "convenient". biggrin.gif
PMEmail Poster               
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 09-Mar-2007, 09:42 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: North Carolina

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #76
42,323 Gold!

Regarding the numbers of folks on both sides trying to "get in the running", is it too early to hate all the candidates?

--------------------
TheCarolinaScotsman

Ya'll drive safe and come back soon.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
TheCarolinaScotsman 
Posted: 09-Mar-2007, 10:46 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: North Carolina

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #76
42,323 Gold!

Maybe we could get these guys to visit Washington.

Priests to Purify Site After Bush Visit
By JUAN CARLOS LLORCA

Posted: Today at 12:22 a.m.

GUATEMALA CITY — Mayan priests will purify a sacred archaeological site to eliminate "bad spirits" after President Bush visits next week, an official with close ties to the group said Thursday.

"That a person like (Bush), with the persecution of our migrant brothers in the United States, with the wars he has provoked, is going to walk in our sacred lands, is an offense for the Mayan people and their culture," Juan Tiney, the director of a Mayan nongovernmental organization with close ties to Mayan religious and political leaders, said Thursday.

Bush's seven-day tour of Latin America includes a stopover beginning late Sunday in Guatemala. On Monday morning he is scheduled to visit the archaeological site Iximche on the high western plateau in a region of the Central American country populated mostly by Mayans.

Tiney said the "spirit guides of the Mayan community" decided it would be necessary to cleanse the sacred site of "bad spirits" after Bush's visit so that their ancestors could rest in peace. He also said the rites - which entail chanting and burning incense, herbs and candles - would prepare the site for the third summit of Latin American Indians March 26-30.

Senara 
Posted: 09-Mar-2007, 12:52 PM
Quote Post

Musican/Ruler of the Dells/Warrior
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Caer Portshire, Mist Hollow

female

QUOTE (TheCarolinaScotsman @ 09-Mar-2007, 10:46 AM)
Maybe we could get these guys to visit Washington.

Priests to Purify Site After Bush Visit
By JUAN CARLOS LLORCA

Posted: Today at 12:22 a.m.

GUATEMALA CITY — Mayan priests will purify a sacred archaeological site to eliminate "bad spirits" after President Bush visits next week, an official with close ties to the group said Thursday.

"That a person like (Bush), with the persecution of our migrant brothers in the United States, with the wars he has provoked, is going to walk in our sacred lands, is an offense for the Mayan people and their culture," Juan Tiney, the director of a Mayan nongovernmental organization with close ties to Mayan religious and political leaders, said Thursday.

Bush's seven-day tour of Latin America includes a stopover beginning late Sunday in Guatemala. On Monday morning he is scheduled to visit the archaeological site Iximche on the high western plateau in a region of the Central American country populated mostly by Mayans.

Tiney said the "spirit guides of the Mayan community" decided it would be necessary to cleanse the sacred site of "bad spirits" after Bush's visit so that their ancestors could rest in peace. He also said the rites - which entail chanting and burning incense, herbs and candles - would prepare the site for the third summit of Latin American Indians March 26-30.

Can we send Scooter to them for a human sacrifice to appease the Gods? Seems George and Dick are done with him...and Scooter doesn't have much else to do these days....

just a thought...I know a bad one...but I can't help myself!
PMEmail Poster               
John Clements 
Posted: 09-Mar-2007, 03:05 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

QUOTE (TheCarolinaScotsman @ 09-Mar-2007, 10:42 AM)
Regarding the numbers of folks on both sides trying to "get in the running", is it too early to hate all the candidates?

Thank you Carolina Scotsmen,

I just fell off my chair laughing.

“Help... me... I can’t get up.”

PS:

I’m sorry, but I think that it’s going to take more then just a priests blessing, to rid anyplace of “Bushes” residue. I think it’s going to take FIRE!
Fire…da da da...

JC

--------------------
We’re all poets, only some of us write it down. JC 9/27/08

Anyone who has the courage to disagree, deserves all do respect. JC 4/28/08

Life is a loosing battle, so you might as well live it up.
J.C. 3/29/08

Life should be like skiing, you have the most fun on the way down. J.C. 8/17/07

Take their word for it, and that’s just what you’ll get.
J.C. 3/19/07

Only the truth is worth the ultimate sacrifice.
J.C. 1/26/06

Compared to the far right, the far left is somewhere in the middle. J.C. 2/22/06

I’ll be the first to apologies, as long as I get one back.
J.C. 3/7/06

It’s a happy man, who can laugh at himself.

If you’re looking for a new experience, don’t hire someone with a lot of it. J.C. sometime in 1990
PMEmail Poster               
Robert Phoenix 
Posted: 13-Mar-2007, 05:13 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacIvy

Realm: Ironwood, MI

male

Saw this chap was running for Prez today. Anybody heard of him? Can't say I agree with everything he says but he was pretty close on a few things.
Any opinions? Web sites usually only show the good stuff.
http://www.ronpaulexplore.com/html/AboutRon_fs.html
PMEmail Poster               
maisky 
Posted: 14-Mar-2007, 03:13 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

ZodiacIvy

male

QUOTE (Roberto Phoenix @ 13-Mar-2007, 05:13 PM)
Saw this chap was running for Prez today. Anybody heard of him? Can't say I agree with everything he says but he was pretty close on a few things.

A psycho-conservative Republican from Tejas? What could POSSIBLY be wrong with him! He may be the SECOND COMMING! unsure.gif
PMEmail Poster               
stoirmeil 
Posted: 14-Mar-2007, 08:23 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacBirch

Realm: New York

QUOTE (maisky @ 14-Mar-2007, 04:13 AM)
Saw this chap was running for Prez today.  Anybody heard of him?  Can't say I agree with everything he says but he was pretty close on a few things.
Any opinions?  Web sites usually only show the good stuff.

A psycho-conservative Republican from Tejas? What could POSSIBLY be wrong with him! He may be the SECOND COMMING! unsure.gif

Second conning, did you say? Surely there's been more than one already . . . sad.gif

Senara -- nice thought re recycling Scooter, but in most systems that make use of human sacrifice, they tend to like the offering unblemished.
PMEmail Poster               
John Clements 
Posted: 15-Mar-2007, 07:06 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

male

So where are all you Bush supporters now? Have you all gone under ground, or have you seen the light, and if you know me at all, from my posts. You know I’m not talking about the light of god.

Question everything,
JC
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 15-Mar-2007, 07:22 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

I know Ron Paul somewhat. I actually helped him in a senatorial campaign years ago. Decent guy and no one questions his integrity. Doesn't have a chance at winning a national election, but no question about his honesty. He tends to lean a little too much on the Libertarian side of things for my tastes, but he's better than any major candidate for Pres that we have out there right now.

Oh, and John, I have supported Bush in times past and I have hammered him when he's messed up (which has been a lot!). BTW, the light of God in my life has nothing to do with my political views! wink.gif Let us know how the big demonstration goes this week.

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
Dogshirt 
Posted: 15-Mar-2007, 09:39 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

So where are all you Bush supporters now? Have you all gone under ground, or have you seen the light, and if you know me at all, from my posts. You know I’m not talking about the light of god

Neither, just far too busy too deal with the whining and sniveling coming from the left hand! dry.gif

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Hoka Hey!
The more Liberals I meet, the more I like my dogs!
Nova Scotian 
Posted: 16-Mar-2007, 06:19 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacRowan

Realm: Tampa Florida

male

QUOTE (Dogshirt @ 15-Mar-2007, 10:39 PM)

Neither, just far too busy too deal with the whining and sniveling coming from the left hand! dry.gif

beer_mug.gif

Now that's a good one Dog! tongue.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
ALL4114Christ!

343 Their blood cries out! NEVER FORGET 9/11!

The 2nd Ammendment. The original Homeland Security!

"To those who would follow laws; laws need not apply. Those who would not follow laws; laws will have no affect upon."

Plato

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
C. S. Lewis
PMEmail Poster                
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]