Dogshirt 
Posted: 03-Mar-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: Washington THE State

male

I too, congratulate you on your victories! I think Vancouver did a fine job. But I feel that Mother Nature could have cooperated just a WEE bit more on the weather conditions. tongue.gif

And as for the hockey game, I don't want to here about it. I have it recorded, but have yet to watch it. We had a permit to close off the stream we have been building a diversion stucture on, that expired yesterday. SoI have put in 75 hours since Friday. I hope to watch it tonight with some good beer, even though I already know the outcome.

beer_mug.gif

--------------------
Hoka Hey!
The more Liberals I meet, the more I like my dogs!
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
Camac
Posted: 03-Mar-2010, 10:59 AM
Quote Post

Main: Registration
Questions: Help
Important: Rules

Zodiac

Dogshirt;

Tis not the outcome that matters. Tis how the Game is Played. (You will see some damn good Hockey)

Camac.

oldraven 
Posted: 03-Mar-2010, 12:40 PM
Quote Post

The Protector of the Unknown
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Guysborough Co., Nova Scotia

male

QUOTE (Dogshirt @ 03-Mar-2010, 09:36 AM)
I too, congratulate you on your victories! I think Vancouver did a fine job. But I feel that Mother Nature could have cooperated just a WEE bit more on the weather conditions. tongue.gif

And as for the hockey game, I don't want to here about it. I have it recorded, but have yet to watch it. We had a permit to close off the stream we have been building a diversion stucture on, that expired yesterday. SoI have put in 75 hours since Friday. I hope to watch it tonight with some good beer, even though I already know the outcome.

beer_mug.gif

You're going to enjoy it, then. Seriously, not one man on the ice took a half a second to breath in that game. No lazy loping down the ice like when they played Russia, it was hard sprinting and quick sticks from start to finish. At any moment, it could have been anyone's game. That's good Hockey!

--------------------
Caw

"I am a Canadian by birth, but I am a Highlander by blood and feel under an obligation to do all I can for the sake of the Highlanders and their literature.... I have never yet spoken a word of English to any of my children. They can speak as much English as they like to others, but when they talk to me they have to talk in Gaelic."

-Alexander Maclean Sinclair of Goshen (protector of Gaelic Culture)

We need more Stan Rogers.

jams
PMEmail Poster               
nbailey 
Posted: 05-Mar-2010, 09:19 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacWillow

male

That was great Canada won the most gold ever in a winter olympics. I`m not a fan of hockey but that gold medal game had to be the best ever. Got`s to give those boys a lot of credit on both teams, eh. Well, they beat each other so how about one more? beer_mug.gif thumbs_up.gif
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 06-Mar-2010, 11:08 AM
Quote Post

Zodiac

With all the singing of our National Anthem during the Olympics Harper and his idiots are suggesting that a committee be formed to change the wording of O Canada to make it gender neutral. Seems some don't like the line "in all thy sons command" . There are far more important problems in the country than the words in our Anthem. Get on with the business of governing the those things "that ain't broke, don't fix".

Camac.

oldraven 
Posted: 06-Mar-2010, 12:55 PM
Quote Post

The Protector of the Unknown
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Guysborough Co., Nova Scotia

male

There's no need to stress over that anymore, Camac. The Torries have already dropped it, after some 80% of Canadians cried "Hands Off!"

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/03/05/...nal-anthem.html
PMEmail Poster               
Camac
Posted: 06-Mar-2010, 01:21 PM
Quote Post

Zodiac

oldraven;

I heard that the PMO was withdrawing that . Unbelievable that the Gov. actually listened to us.

Camac.

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]