Honored Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #7
2,147,483,647 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

beer_mug.gif Scotland has voted to remain part of the United Kingdom but they are calling for more power. Scotland has had a long rocky past with England that I was hoping that they would vote for Independence from England or the UK.

I know that Scotland doesn't have their own money but I'm sure they could have made it as an independent country even if it got of to a rocky start. England is probably glad that they are still part of the UK since they might have had a weaker army since some subs are in Scotland waters.

And knowing how many wars that they fought England for Independence. After seeing Braveheart I wonder what William Wallace would say about this vote.

Personally, I think he would have wanted an Independent country. So they wouldn't have the English monarchy dictating rules or having the final say about what Scotland does.

This post has been edited by ryansgirl on 19-Sep-2014, 11:03 PM
PMEmail Poster               
Boadiccea 
Posted: 01-Oct-2014, 02:20 PM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacElder

Realm: Asheville, NC

female

I was completely Gutted when I heard. It's so sad, but it's not over. Scotland will have independence some day!

--------------------
~Slainte Mhath~
PMEmail Poster                
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt