Ceciliastar1's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Da da da...

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Da da da...
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Dec 14th, 2004 1:14 PM
Drum roll please! I am officially done with school FOREVER!!!! I had my last final on Monday. Weeeeee.... In two days I will be officially unemployed...Boooo... I have that job interview in two days though! Hopefully something will work out! Anyway, I stayed in the editing lab until 2 in the morning yesterday. The lab is closed for the semester and yesterday was the last day I could get into the lab. I was working on my family's christmas present. The younger kids put on a play of the two towers and gwen recorded it. So I took the tape and I edited and put the original movie and the play together into a 20 minute movie. Haha! It is the most hilarious thing. The original cast were the audio. You couldn't hear my brothers and sisters talk cause our laughing totally drowned them out. It's a good present the kids will like it a lot.

I don't know as of yet when or if I am going home for Christmas. I just don't know. I may not have the money to go home. I want to go home for a couple of days, I hope it works out. I have to mail a whole bunch of resumes out and see if I can get a job...Blech!

Anyway, not much else is going on so that's about it. newyear.gif

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!