IrishBeachLassie 
Posted: 20-Mar-2015, 04:19 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacVine

Realm: Huntington Beach, California

female

Eamon Ireland is a freestyle songwriter. In his debut album titled "Our Love Is Gold" he joins story and melody with a talent unseen in Ireland for quite some time. Hosting a wealth of well-respected musicans, the album was recorded in Fermoy, County Cork, by paragon Brian O'Reilly [The Loudest Whisper]. Inspired by the islands of Ireland, the songs resonate times lost. Jack Flynn on low flute adds a hair-raising haunt to the album. Rachael McCall on piano shows an exceptional talent and ability. Brian O'Reilly on backing guitar, a catalyst for an exceptional album.

"Eamon Ireland is an incredible young man with amazing talent; his soft Irish accent comes through in his music and will surely tug at your heartstrings and leave you wanting for more. Eamon Ireland released his debut album in 2009 titled OUR LOVE IS GOLD, the album received much critical acclaim and one of the album tracks KATIE RIORDAN won the folk section of the UK songwriting competition in 2009.
Having crafted his gift of songwriting on the Islands of Ireland his debut folk album

''Our Love Is Gold'' is steeped in Irish tradition yet highly personal and original. The melodies and lyrics are alternately melancholy and light. The songs are complemented by sparse arrangements of guitar, piano and whistles. Eamon's voice is soothing and poignant much like the songs he writes.

Eamon is also the producer of two charity albums to benefit Alzheimer's Sufferers in Ireland, FORGET ME NOT and MEMORY which was launched in 2010.

Eamon has also written and published a few books, two that have come to my attention are; THE FAIRY'S CORNER and ISLAND STORIES, both of which are excellent reading. I understand that he has another book that we may see in the near future that is going through the final editing, so perhaps he'll have another to add to his impressive accomplishments."
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               View My Space Profile.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]