Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Visions During Quiet Slumber, My dreams have been quite vivid lately.
Haldur 
Posted: 05-Jan-2004, 05:17 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacWillow

Realm: Grayson, KY

male

My dreams of late have been quite vivid. I have been encountering two beings who are clad in long cloaks the color of ivory. One, whose face is always recognizable yet ever changing brings gifts of incense and laurel, her voice quiet and intuitive; the other, whom is not my own wife, is well along with child and never speaks yet she knows me in some way.
I would like to perhaps find the significance (if any) of these visions, as they are the most illustrated I have had in a several months.
Verily,
Haldur

--------------------
Haldr, Traveller of the Great Forest

"After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done."

- Unknown

user posted image
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
jaynebylak 
Posted: 05-Jan-2004, 08:30 PM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacElder

Realm: North Carolina

female

It could possibly be rememberances of a past life. Or it could be something coming to you soon. I suggest doing a past life hynopsis and see if you can get any inkling on what it means. If you would rather not go through a past life regression then meditate and ask the dream to be made clearer to you.
Jayne
PMEmail Poster               
Randy 
Posted: 06-Jan-2004, 08:07 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Ireland
ZodiacReed

Realm: Rochester, NY

male

Your lucky I have not dreamt in so long I cannot even remember the last time it happened. I have sleep apnea and it means that I stop breathing while I am sleeping and I wake myself up (which is mostly unconscious), but I never get into REM sleep so I do not dream ((((. Fortunately I am having corrective surgery Friday to fix it. Besides being tired all the time I miss dreaming the most. It is funny the doctor said it was very unusual for some one like me to have it, as usually it happens to people who are middle-aged and older, I am 31 and overweight which I am not. My tonsils are HUGE )) so they are getting removed and they are removing my epiglottis. Plus I cant breath thru my nose since I have broken it so many times when I used to box and kickbox, so they are fixing that to. I am looking forward to this the doctor said it should make a profound effect on my life. Opps sorry I just babbled forever about a bunch of stuff not related to the topic. But the way I picture dreams is like a fun movie your subconscious makes for you. I am not completely convinced that there is a message in them, but I know there are many who disagree. I do know that the brain is so complicated that we may never fully understand all its abilites.
PMEmail Poster               
jaynebylak 
Posted: 06-Jan-2004, 09:02 AM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

ZodiacElder

Realm: North Carolina

female

You are quite welcome Haldur. You might want to also keep a dream journal for a time and see if there is any common threads in your visions at night. Do the meditation and see if it is clearer. But until then ...the minute you wake up have your journal and pen handy and write down what you remember from dream visions. Then you will have that information to refer back to.
Jayne
PMEmail Poster               
Haldur 
Posted: 06-Jan-2004, 04:23 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacWillow

Realm: Grayson, KY

male

Yes, I have heard many good things about keeping a dream journal but haven't actually held to it. I am a writer anyways so all I need to do is grab a notebook and pen! As an update, I did not have any clear images last night though I will be patient and ask for the visions to become clearer. Oh by the way, I have yet to get tested but after a short stay in the hospital a couple of weeks ago the doctor believes I have some symptoms of sleep apnea. They stated that my oxygen stats dropped and that I would jerk and snore abnormally. I will be getting this checked out soon but in the meantime I look forward to my dreams as they come and go sparingly. I am very interested in your information on the subject, Randy, and hope that I can get some answers to my own possible sleep apnea problems as soon as I can. Thank you both!
PMEmail Poster My Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]