> Hello From Moville, Iowa!, Checking out Celtic Radio from Moville
Remi908 
Posted: 18-Feb-2012, 06:03 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHawthorn

female

Hello all! Clicked on a link on my facebook page and before you know it I've paid for a years subscription to Celtic radio! tongue.gif I was introduced to celtic music when I saw Celtic Thunder on PBS about four years ago...since then, we have been inseparable! I can't get enough! I listen to them whenever I can. I am trying to broaden my horizons. Someday, I hope to visit my towns sister city of Moville, Ireland...just need to talk my husband into it. wink.gif
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 18-Feb-2012, 10:35 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Howdy there, Remi908, from the great Navajo Nation in Northern Ariozna1 Good to have you with us. This is a great place to broaden the Celtic musical horizons. the variety of music on all the channels is simply unbelievable. Take your time and explore all this great site has to offer. I think you will be glad that you did!

Welcome aboard and have a great day!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
jmparrish 
Posted: 20-Feb-2012, 11:29 AM
Quote Post

Braveheart Member

ZodiacAlder

female

Hi there, Remi908! Welcome to the community! Celtic Thunder is a cool group, all of the guys are very nice smile.gif I'd recommend trying all of the radio stations to get a taste of each genre. I try to listen to a different station each day. Celtic Thunder plays occaisonally, too wink.gif
PMEmail Poster               
heartsong 
Posted: 24-Feb-2012, 09:20 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHazel

Realm: Chattanooga, TN

female

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #68
51,769 Gold!

Clan: AWARE

Welcome Remi. Hopefully you'll be able to talk your husband into a trip to Ireland, it's a fascinating land.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]