Ceciliastar1's Journal

Index -> Journal-> School...

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

School...
Posted by Ceciliastar1 on Aug 19th, 2004 12:09 PM
Grrr... I am so sick of this school I go to! I am so glad I am graduating. The fiancial aid dept. here sucks. They will not help you for any reason. Ryan is going to have to quit school for a couple of semsters cause they won't help him. He pays for everthing. His parents don't help with a cent. They haven't since he was 16, that's how his family is. But in Ohio you aren't officially independant from you family unti you're 25. This means Ryan's financial aid is based on his dad's taxes. WHICH IT SHOULDN"T BE CAUSE RYAN"S DAD DOESN"T HELP HIM WITH SCHOOL!!!!! Argh. Sometimes the school makes acceptions for people like Ryan, but not matter what proof Ryan had they won't give him anything. This means Ryan won't graduate on time, our weddin will be postponed, I don't know what I am going to do now that I am going to graduate a whole year ahead of him now. This sucks.

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

independence
Posted by birddog20002001 on Aug 21st, 2004 7:20 AM
If Ryan has been married or has been in the military (including the National Guard) he can be considered independent, he can aso sue for independence or perhaps just go talk to a lawyer and they might have a form that he and his parents can sign and notarize then post in the courthouse. It may be worth the trouble so that they can not look at his parents income for cost and scholarship programs, best of Luck Gene R.

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!