chrisnrachal 
Posted: 28-Jan-2008, 10:47 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Idaho

male

Just joined and wanted to say hello. I hope to get to know everyone and I am still trying to figure everything out with the site. Thanks for the patience.
PMEmail Poster               
leenie 
Posted: 28-Jan-2008, 11:32 PM
Quote Post

Queen of the Devil Riders
Group Icon

Group: Scotland
ZodiacBirch

Realm: Illinois

female

Hello Chrisnrachal so nice to "meet" you. If you have any questions there are always people around who can answer them for you. Take a look around and start posting so we can get to know you. I'm sure you will find the best music and nicest people here.
PMEmail PosterMy Photo Album               
valpal59 
Posted: 29-Jan-2008, 10:37 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian

ZodiacHolly

Realm: Texas Panhandle

female

WELCOME CHRISNRACHAL!!!! cheers.gif
It is a pleasure to meet you. You have found the greatest music and the greatest people. Enjoy.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Author Unknown
PMEmail Poster               View my Facebook Profile.View My Space Profile.
Rindy 
Posted: 29-Jan-2008, 10:46 AM
Quote Post

Peasant

ZodiacBirch

female

Welcome chrisnrachal. I hope you will enjoy the music as well as the wonderful people that you will find here on the forum. There's so much to look at here it takes awhile to see it all. If you need any help feel free to ask any of us we'd be happy to answer your questions.

Slainte
PMEmail Poster               
Muircheartach 
Posted: 29-Jan-2008, 03:38 PM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Founder
ZodiacHazel

Realm: Sunny Sunnyvale, CA

male

Hi Chris, Hi Rachal!

We're very glad that you found us and I know that you'll love it here - great Celtic music and fun forums, plus the nicest folks you can find on the Internet! wink.gif

Have fun wandering around - as you're probably finding out, there's lots to see and do, but don't get overwhelmed, like leenie said, there's always someone handy to help if you have questions.

For now, have a wonderful week and I look forward to reading your posts! smile.gif

--------------------
Best cheers! Robbie
PMEmail Poster               
haynes9 
Posted: 04-Feb-2008, 10:58 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

Group: Super Moderator
ZodiacElder

Realm: Ganado, Navajo Nation, Arizona

male

Hello from the great Navajo Nation in Northern Arizona! Glad to meet you and looking forward to reading your posts. Make yourself at home. This is a fun group to be apart of!

Welcome aboard and have a great day!

--------------------
Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost. -- John Quincy Adams

Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less - Robert E. Lee

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved - Romans 10:13 (KJV)

The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble, and he knoweth them that trust in him - Nahum 1:7 (KJV)
PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteMy Photo Album               
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Celtic RadioTM broadcasts through Live365.com and StreamLicensing.com which are officially licensed under SoundExchange, ASCAP, BMI, SESAC and SOCAN.
2014 Celtic Radio Network, Highlander Radio, Celtic Moon, Celtic Dance, Ye O' Celtic Pub and Celt-Rock-Radio.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.
Celtic Graphics 2014, Cari Buziak

Link to CelticRadio.net!
Link to CelticRadio.net
View Broadcast Status and Statistics!

Best Viewed With IE 8.0 (1680 x 1050 Resolution), Javascript & Cookies Enabled.

[Home] [Top]

Celtic Hearts Gallery | Celtic Mates Dating | My Celtic Friends | Celtic Music Radio | Family Heraldry | Medival Kingdom | Top Celtic Sites | Web Celt Blog | Video Celt