> Slainte Mhor, In which I indroduce myself
rowangarth 
Posted: 26-Oct-2006, 03:12 PM
Quote Post

Peasant

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacOak

female

"Pagan nurse?" I once was asked. My reply was "you'd be surprised at the number of us there are out there", for when we're desperately trying to save someone's life we call upon many different divine spirits without realizing. And in those minutes of mystical intuition, you become clear headed, feeling the Lady's healing energy humming through you and visualizing the patient's life force responding to your combined efforts. What a high!
I'm owned by 2 Scottish Terriers who love to travel.
My 25 year old son and I just returned from a trip to Scotland and you can see our photos at the following site:
www.rowangarth.com

Blessings
PMEmail Poster               
LORD RHYS 
Posted: 27-Oct-2006, 07:28 AM
Quote Post

Honored Clan Member

Group: Celtic Nation
ZodiacHawthorn

Realm: NEW PORT RICHEY FL

male

Hello and welcome !!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

--------------------
"True conformity to the dictates of nature requires reverence for the past and solicitude for the future. 'Nature' is not simply the sensation of the passing moment; it is eternal, though we evanescent men experience only a fragment of it. We have no right to imperil the happiness of posterity by impudently tinkering with the heritage of humanity."

"Every right is married to a duty, every freedom owns a corresponding responsibility. There cannot be genuine freedom unless there exists also genuine order in the moral realm and in the social realm."
PMEmail Poster               
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]