emerald-eyedwanderer's Journal

Index -> Journal-> Welcome

Journal Entry

Add Entry   

Welcome
Posted by emerald-eyedwanderer on Sep 20th, 2004 6:43 PM
I have finally started an on-line journal. Yes me, if you want to know what's going on with me read this. But this is different, I love this site and the people on it. Hi Wizard, Celticrose, Susie, and Paul ( the creator of all this) smile.gif
Tonight there some friends who are playing at the bar, and hopefully I will be able to make it out there but I already told Sari I'd chill with her, if only I can get ahold of her... I hate phone tag. Happy 21st Sari.
Tor's doing well in Florida, I just talked to her today. Living the life of a pirate and all. Lucky. Hope you don't get sucked up by those hurricanes in the middle all of your fun, Tor! tongue.gif
Lately I have had time to stop and look around. I am trying to figure out things and cope with the rough things that keep coming my way. My father is fine, physically anyways. Thank you all for your support. Now the years and Parkinson's disease are finally catching up to my grandmother, who has raised me as much as my mother has. It's difficult to watch her slowly become to weak to do the things she loves to. It kills me to watch her struggle. I know it had to come, I was just hoping it we had more time. It will be so very hard when she goes, I love her so much.
I always enjoy this quote.
'The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is that they have a common enemy.' ~Sam Levenson

Listening to ( what else?) Celtic Radio while waiting for my grandmother to get home.

Please post your comments below.

Add Entry   

Number of times Journal has been viewed:

Homepage Journal is a service of CelticRadio.net!