Group: Administrator
ZodiacOak

Realm: Toronto, CAN

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,643 Gold!

Celtic Radio Network App

Every couple of years we need to upgrade the Celtic Radio Network App with the latest software updates and security features. We started this upgrade process several days ago with our App developers. The process does take several days to complete as the upgrade needs to be reviewed by Apple and Google. Once they approve the upgrade a new version of the Celtic Radio Network App will become available in each store (version 3.8).

During this process we needed to turn off alot of features of the App, but those will come back online once the App is reapproved. For the time being if you are looking for song info and some of the features of our App, try visiting our mobile website which has some of the same information that is in our App.

Thanks to all of our members that help support this site and broadcast. Without your help we would not even have an app - so we appreciate you very much!

http://www.celticradio.net/mobile/index.html

user posted image

--------------------
Celtic Radio DJ
http://www.CelticRadio.net
Celtic Radio Music Network
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 09-Sep-2022, 06:09 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,643 Gold!

Google play store has approved the new version of the Celtic Radio Network app and it is available for download/update.

We are having a little issue with submission to the Apple store and our developers are working on it today. Once submitted today (fingers crossed) it takes about 24-48 hours for approval barring any issues.

Hopefully we will turn back all features of the App soon once apple approves the update.
PMEmail PosterUsers Website My Photo Album               View my Facebook Profile.View my Linked-In Profile.View my Google plus Profile.View my Twitter Profile.View My Space Profile.View my YouTube Profile.
CelticRadio 
Posted: 09-Sep-2022, 09:38 AM
Quote Post

Celtic Guardian
Group Icon

ZodiacOak

male

Medieval Kingdom
Rank #74
247,643 Gold!

The App has been successfully submitted to the Apple store. Hopefully it will be approved within 24 hours.

Looking at the google version it looks like they have added better account management options in-app. Music players are working good. Also there will be a new sign-up option for Apple that allows you to use your Apple ID to log in.

Again hopefully in 24 hours this will all be completed.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topic Quick ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

© Celtic Radio Network
Celtic Radio is a TorontoCast radio station that is based in Canada.
TorontoCast provides music license coverage through SOCAN.
All rights and trademarks reserved. Read our Privacy Policy.

[Home] [Top]